Search Home : Business : Mining and Drilling : Dredging
- Anderson Dredging: International dredging and hydraulic land reclamation consulting firm.
- Anthony D. Bates Partnership: Dredging and coastal consulting engineers for land reclamation, marina construction, and dock formation projects.
- Ballast Neddam Dredging: Executes world-wide dredging projects and related activities.
- Central Dredging Association: An independent, non-profit, non-governmental, professional society for the dredging industry serving Europe, Africa and the Middle-East.
- Dredge America: Dredges marinas, boat slips, boat basins, lakes, navigation channels, ponds, lagoons, and sand using portable, hydraulic dredges.
- DredgeJobs: Medium for recruitment within the dredging industry, providing a chance for human resources departments and job seekers to use dredging news online to promote their vacancies and resumes.
- Dredging International: Capital and maintenance dredging, land reclamation and port construction company affiliated with the DEME Group.
- Dredging Specialists: Provides dredging services, consulting, custom dredges.
- Dutch Dredging: Dredging company in The Netherlands with 18 ships.
- ENCO Dredging: Specialists in cleaning industrial wastes and siltation from settling ponds, lakes, and canals.
- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company: Dredging contractor with a fleet of hydraulic cutterhead, clamshell, backhoe, trailing suction hopper dredges, drillboats and attendant plant. The company maintains marine yards in six locations.
- Inner Space Dredging Services, Inc.: Dredging and marine contractor specializing in hydraulic, mechanical and environmental dredging.
- International Association of Dredging Companies: 120-member organization for contractors in the private dredging sector.
- International Dredging Review: A trade journal for the dredging industry, reporting on the full spectrum of events and issues in the industry.
- Jan De Nul N.V.: International contractor specializing in dredging, land reclamation, heavy lifting, offshore and environmental services.
- Javeler Dredging: Hydraulic dredging contractor and equipment company.
- Koester Companies: Construction, dredging, environmental and mining services.
- Mama's Potomac Dredging: A small firm specializing in maintenance dredging of channels and marina slips.
- Marine International Dragage: A Canadian company specializing in marine dredging of port basins, access channels, navigation channels, inland waterways, and lakes. Site is in English and French.
- Michigan Hydraulic Dredging: Over-the-road dredging company for small marinas, trout ponds, lake restorations and similar industrial projects.
- Mudbucket Dredging: Dredging and marine service company serving Craven, Carteret, Onslow and Beaufort Counties as well as the Palmico Sound areas.
- Netherlands Dredging & Channels Ltd.: Execution of dredging works using trailing suction hopper dredgers. Provision of hydro-graphic surveys, project management, and consultancy.
- OCI Engineering Sdn Bhd: Engaged in consultancy, design, supply and construction of alluvial dredges and mining plants.
- Petremex: Specialists in marine dredging and the production of aggregate, gravel and sand. Based in Mexico.
- Rohde Nielsen A/S: Specialist in capital and maintenance dredging, land reclamation and coastal defence such as beach nourishment.
- Royal Boskalis Westminster nv: Operates worldwide for the construction and maintenance of harbours andwaterways, land reclamation, and coastal defences, and riverbank protection.
- United Dredging Corporation: Offers dredging, mining and engineering services world wide for land & beach reclamation and development, mineral mining and siltation dredging. Specializing in the Caribbean.
- Van Oord ACZ: Dredging and marine contractors, specialized in dredging, offshore services and coastal construction projects.
- Western Dredging Association: Promotes the exchange of knowledge in fields related to dredging, navigation, marine engineering and construction.
- World Dredging Mining & Costruction Magazine: Worldwide dredging, mining, marine construction magazine published monthly. Serving ports, waterway and coastal agencies, and private industry with news, company updates and general information.