Search Home : Business : Mining and Drilling
- Anglo American plc: Performs financing services to the mining industry. (Nasdaq: AAUK)
- Anticor-Chimie: Custom-made products for asphaltenes and paraffin deposition control. Full range of oilfield chemicals including bio-remediation and soil consolidation for agricultural.
- Aztec Group of Companies: Drilling contractors, Thailand. Specializing in deep water wells, onshore oilfield, geotechnical, coring, geophysical logging,and mineral exploration.
- Bevro: Offers solutions for boring activities: providing horizontal controlled bore holes, compression bore holes, pneumatic piercing, ground and cable work.
- Bostech Drilling: Grade control and exploration geochemical drilling using R.A.B aircore or small diameter reverse circulation techniques.
- Bradley Bros.: International drilling company specializes in core drilling and reverse circulation for mining and exploration industries.
- Bradley and Sons: Operates in two basic areas, domestic wells and commercial and environmental drilling and testing. Based in central California .
- Carnon Contracting: A mining, tunnelling, and specialist drilling company in Cornwall, UK.
- Connelly & Associates: Licensed well drillers perform test borings, rock coring, install monitoring wells. Truck and all terrain vehicle drills.
- Cryotech Industries Pty Ltd: Pipefreezing and pipe repair services for mining and industrial applications in Australia and the Pacific. Also shrinkfitting and medical liquid nitrogen supplies.
- Foraco: Specialists in water bore-hole drilling for drinking water supplies, irrigation water or industrial water. From preliminary exploration to pre-production and reserve geometry determination.
- Fosroc Mining: Manufacturer of ventilation, rock bolting, strata injection, ground support and tunnelling products for the mining industry.
- Geotechnical Constructions Group: Ground freezing is a technique that has been used extensively for groundwater control and excavation support in the underground construction and mining industries for over 100 years.
- Hammond and Company: Specialists in deep hole drilling. Gun drills, gun reamers, speedfeed, ventec, speedbit and proten drills.
- IOM3 - Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining: Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining
- JR Drilling: Cranbrook, BC, Canada. Specialists in water wells, monitoring wells, and mining, exploration and environmental drilling.
- Land-drill Geotechnics: Provides environmental, hydrogeological, and geological land-drilling, as well as geotechnical laboratory services and consulting.
- Minerals Resources Forum: An information `resource` and forum for international co-ordination on the theme of minerals, metals and sustainable development. Site maintained by UNEP.
- Nelson Resources Limited: Producer of oil, gas and gold mining in Kazakhstan and Tajikistan.
- New England Boring Contractors: Test boring, soil sampling, rock coring, well monitoring, rock pressure testing and drilling since 1977.
- Norex Drilling International: Contract drilling firm, performing surface as well as underground wireline core drilling.
- Northstar Environmental Services: Air, mud rotory, hollow stem probe and direct-push drilling company in Mont Belvieu, Texas.
- PT. Petrosea Tbk: Contract mining including overburden removal, coal, gold and minerals mining, and haulage. Open pit and hard rock mining and quarrying.
- Pacific Drilling Company: Southern California limited access geotechnical drilling and sampling. Provides geotechnical and environmental engineering services, limited access drilling services.
- Rodren Drilling: Contract diamond drilling and mineral exploration, core sampling, and concrete cutting in Canada.
- Stewart Brothers Drilling: Mud-rotary exploration, air-rotary casing hammer drilling and hollow stem auger drilling company in Milan, New Mexico.
- Total Support Services: Environmental, geotechnical, and direct-push drilling contractor licensed in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana, and Arkansas.
- Zereko Mining Contractors Limited: Offering the international mining, railroads, pipelines and civil construction industries cost effective services including drilling, mining, blasting, construction, supply of trades personnel and specialized drilling applications.
This category in other languages: