Search Home : Business : Opportunities : Franchising : Franchises : Food and Drink
- AFCE Franchisor and Operator: Franchise opportunities include Church's Chicken, Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, Cinnabon, Seattle's Best and Torrefazione Italia Coffees.
- AMPM Stores: Convenience store chain with locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada and Arizona. Store locator, online games, and franchise and employment information.
- Apache Pizza: Franchises: Irish pizza chain. History of the chain, outlet locations, outline of the business, and an online form for more information.
- Breadsmith: Bread store.
- Brother's Take and Bake Pizza: Pizza-making kits.
- Buck's Pizza Franchise Opportunities: Business description, support offered, and an idea of the cost.
- Bullets Corporation of America: The officical site for Bullets "Burgers, Chicken, & More" including The Corner Deli, Southern Fried Chicken, Original Cinn, and Eskimo Pie Branded Day Part Offerings.
- Burger Star: Franchising information for British chain of fast food restaurants. Menu includes vegeburgers, pizza, and chicken as well as hamburgers.
- Calico Cottage: Fudge making equipment, ingredients and expertise.
- Camille's Sidewalk Cafe: Sandwiches, wraps, smoothies, and coffee drinks.
- Candy Bouquet International, Inc.: Retail candy stores.
- Carriage Works: Food and beverage carts and kiosks.
- CoCo Express: Beverage stand business serving chilled coconut water as is or mixed with a variety of juices.
- Cold Stone Creamery: Offers franchise opportunities featuring premium ice cream, frozen yogurt, smoothies, and Italian sorbets
- Daylight Donuts: Opportunities for donut shop licensees.
- Dine-in Delivery: Food delivery.
- Diner-Mite Diners: 1950's style hot dog, hamburger, ice cream diners.
- Doughboy's Pizza: Pizza chains, franchises and licensing. Virginia Beach, California.
- Dunkin' Donuts: Opportunities for Dunkin Donuts, Baskin-Robbins, and Togo's sandwiches.
- Fred's Fish Fry: Franchise opportunity for fast-food seafood restaurant.
- Freshway Food Systems: Convenience stores.
- Great Wraps and Cheesesteaks: Franchise opportunities with a wrapped sandwich fast food restaurant.
- Hard Times Cafe: 1930s-style chili parlor.
- Ho Lee Chow: Chinese food delivery franchise.
- Jimmy John's Sandwich Franchise: Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwich Shop including franchises, invesments, sandwiches, subs, and financial opportunities.
- Lerro's Fresh Squeezed Lemonade: Lemonade formula and concept available to new entrepreneurs and existing food establishments.
- Lil' Orbits: Offers complete turn key donut manufacturing and merchandising programs.
- Lil' Orbits: How to start your own donut or doughnut business.
- Little King Incorporated: LITTLE KING is one of the best kept secrets in the food industry, but we're going to change all that.
- Looney Bird's: Restaurant, entertainment center, and Internet broadcasting studio.
- Maggie Moos: Retail chain of ice cream franchises.
- Marble Slab Creamery Premium Ice Cream: Homemade, superpremium ice cream, combined with your favorite "mixin", then piled high on a fresh-baked waffle cone. Franchise information available.
- Mister Softee Inc.: Ice cream trucks.
- Mr. Churros: Distributor/Franchisor of mix and machinery to produce churros and cream filled churros.
- Nutty Bavarian: Equipment and products to make roasted cinnamon glazed nuts.
- Paradise Donuts: Includes FAQs, letters from shop owners, and information on setting up a store.
- Paul Revere's Pizza: Pizza restaurants.
- Pho Hoa: Vietnamese restaurant chain.
- Pizza Factory: Homemade pizza.
- Pop'n Mama: Organic kettle corn (popcorn) franchise.
- QUIZ-TOLA, Inc: Submarine sandwich franchise. Franchises in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill: Mexican-style wraps.
- RTM Restaurant Group: Operates franchise concepts including Arby's, Mrs. Winner's, Del Taco and Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken.
- Schakolad Chocolate Factory: European-style handmade chocolates made on premises.
- Steamboat Sandwiches: Old-fashioned, oversized, bakery sandwiches.
- SweetFlorals: Candy bouquets and gift baskets.
- Symposium Cafe: An upscale licenced cafe specializing in European coffee's, specialty beverages, exotic desserts, and gourmet meals.
- Taco Del Mar: Quick-serve chain offering Mexican food, operating in the western US and western Canada. Locations, menu, franchising information, and other details.
- Taco Palace: Upscale Tex-Mex fast food.
- Taco Time: Mexican restaurant franchise opportunity.
- The Australian Pub Company: Design, construction and installation of Australian bar concepts, theme hotels and portable bars for installation anywhere in the world.
- The Cornish Oven: Fast food pastry opportunity.
- The Soup Kitchen: Opportunities to franchise a cafeteria-style restaurant offering homemade soups and breads, sandwiches, and salads.
- Vintner's Cellar: North American on-premise winemaking franchise.
- Vittorio's Gelato Bar: An ice cream retailing concept including a series of modular structures, all necessary equipment, the highest quality ingredients together with a very simplified and innovative productive process.
- Williams Coffee Pub: Cafe, gourmet coffee.
- Winners International Inc: Individual franchise for a single Mrs. Winner's restaurant, or a multi-unit development agreement.
- Z Pizza: Southern California pizza restaurants.
- Zaxby's: Information about owning a restaurant chain of this company. Includes requirements and FAQ.