Search Home : Business : Real Estate : Associations
- Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition: Non-profit organization of low income housing tax credit program housing providers.
- American Association of Small Property Owners: Association of small landlords, property owners and investors for sharing public policy information and strategies.
- American Escrow Association: National Trade Association of settlement and escrow industry professionals.
- American Investors in Real Estate Online: Organization for learning and sharing successful real estate investment techniques.
- ApartmentAssociation.com: A directory of state and local apartment associations throughout the U.S.
- CREW Network: A national association of women in the commercial real estate industry.
- Certified International Property Specialist Network: A specialty membership `group` of the National Association of Realtors.
- Council of Residential Specialists: Association of Realtors providing training for the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation.
- European Real Estate Association: Trade association of European real estate companies.
- Incorporated Society of Estate Agents: A british organization for persons practicing estate agency.
- Institute for Responsible Housing Preservation: Association of HUD section 221(D)(3) and Section 236 owners and managers.
- International Association of Assessing Officers: Association of professionals in property assessment and taxation.
- International Right of Way Association: Association of individuals in various professions engaged in right of way activities.
- International Union of Property Owners: Defends property rights worldwide, with members from more than 20 European countries, established in 1923. Includes bylaws, details on initiatives, related links, and history of the group.
- NSW Federation of Housing Associations: Association of community housing providers, management workers, volunteers and tenants in New South Wales, Australia.
- National Apartment Association: A national federation of state and local apartment associations.
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals: Non-profit association of Hispanic-American real estate professionals.
- National Association of Housing Redevelopment Officials: Association of professionals in affordable housing and community redevelopment.
- National Association of Professional Mortgage Women: Women and men in the mortgage lending industry.
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts: A national trade association of real estate investment trusts.
- National Council of Exchangors: National non-profit association of real estate agents specializing in 1031 tax deferred exchanges.
- National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries: Association of institutional real estate professionals.
- National Multi Housing Council: A trade association representing apartment owners, managers, developers, lenders, and service providers.
- Real Estate Institute of Canada: Association for promoting high standards of practice through education, certification and accreditation.
- Realtors Land Institute (RLI): Organization of professionals specializing in land brokerage.
- SAVA: The Surveyers and Valuers Association sets surveying standards for the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- The Association of Interim Housing Providers: A trade association for temporary housing providers.
- The Community Associations Institute: An association of condominium, cooperative and homeowner associations.
- The Small Landlords Association: A British association for private residential landlords.
This category in other languages: