Search Home : Business : Real Estate : Commercial : Economic Development Agencies
- 2010 North Prince George: A municipal site designed to promote and educate our community about the opportunities for economic development presented by the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics in Prince George and the northern region.
- Abilene Industrial Economic Development Foundation: Provides information and guidance on financial incentives, available sites or facilities, and a quality labor force to assist companies seeking a pro-business city in central Texas for expansion or relocation.
- Appalachian Center for Economic Networks (ACENet): Privately and government funded community economic development organization currently focusing on technology and food sectors.
- Beaver County Economic Development Council: Beaver County Utah Economic Development
- Broome County Industrial Development Agency: BCIDA provides economic development data, regional statistics, and available real estate listings for industries looking to move to Broome County and New York State
- Caldwell Economic Development Council: Non-profit organization dedicated to the economic stability of Caldwell, Idaho and its surrounding communities by creating diverse, sustainable jobs and providing a strong financial basis for the county.
- Carbon County Economic Development Department: Works to strengthen the economic base of Carbon County, Utah through the promotion of business development, tourism, and film production.
- Caribbean-Central American Action: private, independent organization that promotes private sector-led economic development in the Caribbean Basin and throughout the Hemisphere.
- Charleston Regional Development Alliance: A full service, professional economic development organization representing Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties in South Carolina. We serve as a confidential `resource` to help streamline the business expansion and relocation process in the greater Charleston, S.C. area.
- City of College Station, Texas Economic Development: Resources for business, demographic data and searchable database of available real estate for College Station, Texas.
- City of Mesa Economic Development: Committed to actively promoting and preserving the economic strength of the city to ensure that Mesa is the preferred location for new, existing and expanding organizations.
- Clay County Economic Development Council: Clay County, Missouri
- Colorado_Economic_Development: Portal to Colorado economic development web pages
- Community Development Corporation of Utah: Helping low-income families achieve homeownership and become stable partners in their community. Includes program notes, success stories, communities served, and general program information.
- Community Enterprise Unit: Provides business support, training, and consultancy to support community, public, and private sector clients in Devon, UK.
- County Durham Development Company: Assists expanding and start-up businesses looking for industrial premises in County Durham, England. Features information on the county, available properties, starting and developing a business.
- Decatur County Development Corporation: The Decatur County Development Corporation is a non-profit, public / private partnership focused on improving the economy of Decatur County, Iowa, through the recruitment and retention of employers, promotion of tourism and recreation, and housing development.
- Delaware County Department of Economic Development: Delaware County, New York
- Delta Area Development: Delta Area Development Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the economy of Delta County, Colorado.
- East London Industrial Development Zone: The East London Industrial Development Zone (ELIDZ) is a project that aims to bring economic growth to the region and beyond by offering investors a globally competitive combination of geographic position, infrastructure, services and labour.
- Economic Development Company of Lancaster County: Lancaster County, PA.
- Economic Development Corporation of Wawa: Includes information about Wawa, Ontario and its surrounding area.
- Empire State Development: The New York State agency that provides assistance and service to businesses in order to encourage economic investment and prosperity in the state.
- Entergy Texas Economic Development: Available buildings and sites and community profiles for Southeast Texas area
- Florence County, SC Economic Development Partnership: Economic development, planning, business opportunities, demographics, and employment.
- Free Zone and Business Center in Costa Rica: One of the most modern free zones in Costa Rica targeting and attracting predominantly science, information services, and technology companies, such as Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, ALCATEL de Costa Rica, Sykes Enterprises, Roche Pharmaceutical, DHL, Wal-Mart.
- Freedom West Community Development Corporation: The Freedom West Community Development Corp. is a non-profit affordable housing and community revitalization organization serving Northwest Oklahoma.
- Frisco Texas Economic Development: Assists in site selection, development and growth of businesses nation-wide. Offers incentives, office parks, industrial sites, eco dev sales tax, tax abatement and exploding population growth.
- Gainesville Council for Economic Outreach: Resource for economic development in Gainesville, Florida. Provides information on assistance for companies, labor, demographics for the county, real estate, and general overview of the Gainesville community.
- Galway Rural development: Homepage of Galway Rural development in Ireland
- Greater Downtown Partnership: A private, non-profit corporation formed in 1996 to accelerate physical revitalization and economic development in Greater Downtown Detroit.
- Greater Fort Bend Economic Development Council: Provides data and direction on demographics, real estate, utilities, site mapping and tax incentive packages for Fort Bend County, Texas.
- Greenbrier Valley Economic Development Corporation: Greenbrier Valley, West Virginia
- Hagerstown: Washington County, Maryland Economic Development: Hagerstown-Washington County, Maryland offers a robust economy, productive workforce, advanced transportation and communication infrastructure and affordable cost-of-living.
- Hamilton, NY Partnership for Community Development: Collaboration of Hamilton Village and Town government, private industry, educational institutions, and residents to enhance economic opportunity and community vitality in and around Hamilton, New York.
- Harnett County North Carolina Economic Development Commission: Economic development data and property listings for Harnett County North Carolina.
- Hernando County Office of Business Development: Hernando County, Florida
- Hutchinson/Reno County Economic Development Dept.: Economic development assistance/information for businesses seeking to relocate or expand in Hutchinson and Reno County, Kansas.
- Jacksonville Regional Economic Development Corporation: Details financial incentives, available buildings and community profiles for the Jacksonville, Illinois region.
- Jefferson Parish Economic Development Commission (JEDCO): Offers business and economic development assistance to companies planning on starting up, expanding in, or relocating to Jefferson Parish, Louisiana.
- Joint Economic & Community Development Board: Information from this joint venture of Wilson County and Lebanon, Mt. Juliet, and Watertown working to provide jobs for local citizens.
- Killeen Economic Development Corp works to promot Killee, Texas.: Killeen Economic Development Corp works to promote Killeen, Texas as the top location for business in Bell County and Central Texas.
- League City Economic Development Corporation: League City, its economic base in aerospace, petrochemicals, services, health care, its well educated workforce, excellent transportation network is an outstanding community to locate a business
- London Development Agency: Improving the prosperity of the region by focusing on economic development, regeneration, business, skills and the creation of opportunities.
- London South Central: Offering crucial business, community, visitor, employment and funding information about the central London zone called London South Central, set for enormous economic growth.
- Marion County Economic Development Commission: economic development + south carolina sites and buildings, incentives, industrial parks, teamsc, pee dee region demographics
- Martin Economic Development Corporation: Seeks to attract business and industry to Martin, Tennessee for the purpose of creating jobs, contributing to the local economy, and expanding existing businesses and industries.
- Mecklenburg County, Virginia Economic Development: Official site selection and business location information including business data, online sites and buildings database, and interactive maps.
- Merrimack Valley Economic Development Council: Incentives, demographics, and other information from this private, non-profit, charitable organization, created to promote the interests of the Merrimack Valley region.
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation: Michigan's state agency that provides site location assistance and financing to growing companies.
- Midi-Pyrenees Expansion: Economic development agency assisting inward investors in company relocation, development and setup in Midi-Pyrenees.
- Midland Tomorrow - Midland, Michigan: A comprehensive `resource` of information on the economic development of Midland Michigan
- Miner County Community Revitalization: South Dakota organization improving the county through economic development, housing, and capacity building. Includes community plan, committees, publications.
- Mission Economic Development Authority: A non-profit 501(c)4 organization ready to offer assistance to the public, local businesses and prospective businesses in site selection, area demographics, planning, workforce development, construction issues, and other items.
- Morehouse Economic Development Corporation: Morehouse Parish is the Morehouse Economic Development Corporation (MEDC), providing data and information on the Parish and Northeast Louisiana Region.
- Nevada, IA Economic Development: Shopping, calendar of events, community quick reference, available land and sites for the city of Nevada.
- New Castle/Henry County Economic Development Corporation: Offers industrial sites and buildings to businesses that are looking to expand and relocate in east central Indiana.
- New Hampton Economic Development: Iowa community opportunities for business development and personal growth. Features location and workforce advantages, available properties, statistical profile, business resources.
- New West End Company London: The New West End Company (NWEC) re-develops Oxford, Bond & Regent Streets, London. Links: shopping, leisure, retail, tourism, property.
- North Central Iowa Growth Partnership: Clear Lake, Mason City, Cerro Gordo County Iowa
- North Dakota Department of Economic Development & Finance: For business expansion, relocation or retention in North Dakota. Help with food processing, manufacturing, technology or shared service centers.
- Nuestra Community Development Corporation: Provides community economic development help with affordable and low income housing, minority small business loans, small business development, urban renewal, and community organization.
- Panhandle Nebraska Area Development District: Economic and community development in the Panhandle of Nebraska.
- Prince Rupert Economic Development Commission: Working to create opportunities, build partnerships and encourage cooperation with all groups to foster wealth generation, job creation and economic prosperity.
- Saline County Economic Development Corporation: New website dedicated to the economic development of Saline County Arkansas including: Alexander, Bauxite, Benton, Bryant, East End, Haskell, Paron, Shannon Hills, and Traskwood. Providing Building and Site locations including AEDC regional data.
- Shenandoah Valley Partnership: ... We, the Shenandoah Valley Partnership, invite you to explore the many business opportunities in the Shenandoah Valley. ...
- Site, Buildings and Community Information for Kentucky: Site selection and location assistance tool. Complete list of sites, buildings and community information for Kentucky.
- South Coast Development Council: A non-profit, private organization designed to help create living-wage jobs for Coos and western Douglas Counties in Oregon.
- South Florida Community Development Coalition: Community development corporations and their partners working to revitalize low income neighborhoods in Florida.
- Sullivan County Economic Development Commission: Assisting businesses and industries in locating to Sullivan County, TN. Providing demographic and statistical information to all businesses.
- Texas Economic Development: State department devoted to promoting business expansion in Texas.
- The Middle Monongahela Industrial Development Association (MMIDA): Creates business and industrial parks in a four-county area of southwestern Pennsylvania. Features financing programs, tax incentives, regional information.
- Ulster County Development Corporation: Ulster County Development Corporation (UCDC) provides information regarding business incentives, business relocation, and business real estate in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Webster City Iowa Assoc. of Business & Industry:
- West Pittsburgh Partnership: West Pittsburgh Partnership for Regional Development, Inc. (WPP) is a nonprofit community development corporation dedicated to strengthening and revitalizing the western neighborhoods of Pittsburgh.
- West Seneca Development: Offering real estate business expansions and relocations.
- York County Christian Community Development Corporation: Building stronger communities through faith, compassion, innovation and service, the YCCCDC is helping to house the homeless, develop stronger families, feed the hungry and stimulate the economy of York County, S.C.
- York County South Carolina Economic Development: York County capitalizes on its geography by offering a South Carolina option for a Charlotte region location.
- You Belong In Connecticut: Information about doing business, living, working and playing in Connecticut. Business assistance with financing and licensing, online or assisted real estate site searches, info on Enterprise Zone, other programs.