Search Home : Business : Real Estate : Commercial : Lenders
- 1st Commercial Loans Group: Mortgage broker for loans on hotels, resorts, casinos, apartment buildings, commercial property, vacant land.
- AEGON USA Realty Advisors, Inc: Commercial real estate lender (life insurance company) for long-term fixed rate loan financing.
- Alta Commercial Capital: We offer 1st mortgage commercial real estate loans nationwide up to $6 million with no loan fee, no closing cost, no appraisal fee and low interest rates.
- American Commercial Mortgage: Commercial mortgage real estate lender for long-term fixed rate loan financing.
- American Financial Credit, Inc.: Offers traditional loans and unconventional financing, including no income verification loans. Projects range between $100,000 to $5 million.
- Americap: Provides capital for real estate or land development projects, including bridge, mezzanine, and hard money loans.
- Apartment Lending Corporation: Nationwide lender for multifamily properties offering product information and online applications.
- Apex Commercial Real Estate Solutions: Commercial mortgage broker.
- Archon Financial: Full-service commercial mortgage lender, providing first mortgage financing on income producing office, industrial, retail and multifamily properties nationwide.
- Avatar Financial Group, LLC: Funds real estate collateralized loans that do not meet bank criteria for amounts in excess of $500,000. Includes articles, application, and broker information.
- BMC Mortgage: Provides multifamily loans, commercial loans, and NNN loans in the $500,000 to $10 million sector.
- BRT Realty Trust: Lender offers bridge mortgages, and commercial real estate financing.
- Bankers Capital Network: Provides capital for the acquisition, development, refinance, rehabilitation or construction of commercial and industrial properties.
- Bayit Capital: Hard money, bridge loans, mezzanine loans for multifamily, office buildings, shopping centers. Loan Size Range: $500,000 - $10,000,000.
- Bayview Financial: Direct lender for commercial real estate loans from $800,000 to $3 million.
- Beacon Hill Mortgage Corp.: GNMA, FHA and MAP approved commercial mortgage company servicing all 50 states.
- Blackburne & Brown Mortgage: Commercial mortgage lender databank containing the current loan rates of 750 lenders.
- Blue Crown Funding: Commercial real estate lender specializing in construction, interim and permanent financing for market developers of income producing real estate projects nationwide.
- CIG International: Equity (gap) financing for homebuilders, condominium developers and condo converters.
- CLender.com: Searchable database to locate a lender for commercial properties.
- CRCapital, LLC: Funds property including apartments, retail centers, office buildings, and industrial with loans ranging from $200,000. Includes information on loan types and requirements.
- Capital Intermediaries International: Professional real estate services firm offering debt and equity placements, structured financing and property sales.
- Carteret Commercial Division: Commercial and church loan broker.
- Centennial Mortgage, Inc.: HUD and USDA-insured lender funding and servicing apartments, mobile home parks, healthcare and senior housing.
- Church Loans & Investments Trust: Loans to churches to finance construction and refinancing.
- Coastal La Jolla Funding: Represents private investors who specialize in funding hard money loans. Also services bridge loans, construction loans and commercial real estate loans.
- Cohen Financial: Commercial real estate finance company offering a wide range of products and services.
- Columbia Housing: Equity investment, pre-development, construction and permanent loans for affordable housing.
- Commercial Capital Resource Group, Inc.: Lender of real estate capital for commercial and mult-family properties throughout the U.S. and select countries worldwide. A full-service lender for all permanent and interim real estate financing needs.
- Commercial Finance Group: Provides commercial loans, church and restaurant finance, land mortgages, corporate factoring, accounts receivables financing and asset-based lending.
- Commercial Mortgage Alert: A weekly newsletter on real estate finance and securitization.
- Continental Mortgage Capital Inc.: Provides conventional and hard money financing for commercial real estate nationwide.
- Delta Plus Financial Services, Inc.: Commercial mortgages for the acquisition or refinance of multifamily, office and industrial properties including bridge loans and loans with special circumstances.
- Deutsche Bank Berkshire Mortgage: specializes in financing for multifamily and provides a range of services including Fannie Mae DUS ™, Freddie Mac Program Plus®, and FHA MAP Mortgage Insurance
- Diversified Funding Group: Private capital for bridge loans and real estate acquisitions in Arizona, Nevada, California, Utah, New Mexico and select regions of Texas.
- Downing Street Financial: Providing commercial mortgage loans in Canada and the U.S. to property owners and real estate developers. Programs include construction loans, permanent financing, mezzanine loans, and equity joint venture financing.
- FSI Loans: Commercial real estate loan broker.
- Fairview Commercial Lending: Privately funded commercial real-estate equity lender. No credit or income verification. Quick closings
- Fidelity Mortgage Group, LLC: Commercial real estate loans available nationwide. Short term, long term financing as well as hard money loans.
- Financiers International, LLC: Private equity financiers who specialize in 100% private equity loans, venture capital and business planning.
- Forlini Capital Group: Full-service commercial mortgage brokerage Provides commercial real estate and SBA loan placement services nationwide.
- Freestand Financial Holding Corp Commercial Division: Direct lender as well as broker for financing of commercial real estate anywhere in North America.
- Global Commercial Services: International commercial mortgage bankers. Provides loans for office, multifamily, hotel, retail, and industrial. Loan types include hard money, construction, land, and mezzanines.
- Gourley & Gourley Private Banking: Direct lender (not a broker) for hard money loans on commercial real estate. Lend throughout US. $60M+ portfolio. 20 years lending history.
- Grace Capital Group, Inc.: Providing commercial real estate financing, equity, and investments to commercial and residential real estate developers and investors.
- Grandleaf Financial: Commercial finance consultants geared toward assisting applicants in preparing their documentation for submission to funding sources.
- Greenstone Funding Corporation: Commercial and residential hard money loans. Any deal at 70% Loan to Value
- Greystone & Co.: FHA and Fannie Mae lender for multi-family housing and healthcare properties.
- HGM Capital: Broker for commercial financing for apartments, office buildings and shopping centers. Refinance and hard money loans available.
- Harlow Capital Corporation: Mortgage bankers specializing in commercial real estate financing.
- Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.: Mortgage banking firm offering debt placements, equity, structured financing, property sales and loan servicing.
- HotelFinance: Specializes in financing for hotels and motels throughout North America.
- Independence Lender Services: Specializing in commercial and multifamily properties requiring financing in excess of $750,000.
- Internet Commercial Financing Corp.: Refers borrowers to lenders offering non-conforming real estate loans.
- Johnson Capital: Commercial real estate advisory firm specializing in the placement of debt and equity transactions in the $1,000,000 to $300,000,000 range.
- Kennedy Funding: Short term real estate secured commercial loans.
- Kingdom Church Finance: Free online church loan network.
- LJ Melody: Commercial mortgage banking and servicing firm offering debt and equity financing options nationwide.
- Lenders Service: Provides appraisal management, collateral assessments, title agency, loan closing services and flood determination.
- Lending Universe: Electronic marketplace for loans.
- LoopLender: Search and compare loan rates and terms. Matches borrowers with potential lenders.
- MedCapital Group: Provides financing for the construction, development, acquisition or refinancing of surgery centers and medical office buildings.
- Meecorp Capital Markets: Nationwide private bridge, mezzanine, sale/leaseback and permanent lender.
- Mega Funding International Corp: Offers nationwide commercial loan programs for various property types.
- Mercury Capital: Provides bridge loans to borrowers throughout the United States for commercial property types.
- Meridian Capital Group: Commercial mortgage brokerage and advisory firm specializing commercial real estate loans for multifamily, office building, co-op, mixed-use properties.
- Meridian Mortgage, Inc.: Nationwide apartment lender.
- NCS Commercial Funding: Wholesale mortgage lender for commercial real estate nationwide.
- Net Funding: Connecting borrowers, brokers, and lenders of commercial real estate capital.
- Niles Capital: Loan broker for SBA Loans, commercial real estate financing, and small business lending.
- Now Leasing Management, LTD: Provides sale-leaseback financing for national retail and restaurant properties.
- Onyx Capital: Mortgage banking company offering commercial real estate lending nationwide.
- PDX Capital: Private placement direct lender offering 100% commercial real estate loans (purchase and refinance) and venture capital funding.
- Pacific Mortgage: Specialize in commercial multi-family real estate loans.
- Pacific Security Capital: Providing debt, equity and hybrid capital for commercial real estate projects $1MM and larger.
- Pacific Southwest Realty Services: Serving Southern California, Arizona, Nevada and neighboring markets. Produces and services commercial mortgages for both life insurance and commercial conduit correspondent companies.
- Peachtree Financial Partners: Hard money commercial real estate lender.
- Peachtree Mortgage: Commercial real estate mortgage company offering a wide range of products and services.
- Polestar Capital Group, LLC: Provides financing for tenant improvements in commercial office space.
- Premier Commercial Bank: Commercial lending on owner user commercial real estate properties and SBA loans.
- Princeton Capital Funding: Financial professionals offering hard money, bridge loans and short term loans.
- Principal Commercial Acceptance, LLC: Institutional mortgage investor specializing in bridge loans, mezzanine debt, and preferred equity investments in US property markets.
- Private Investor Loans: Specializes in lending funds from private investors to borrowers whose loans are secured with real property.
- Professional Capital Funding: Credit enhancement for 100% LTV financing for commercial real estate projects and business financing, worldwide
- RAIT Investment Trust: Provides structured financing to private and corporate owners of mid-size commercial real estate, including senior, bridge, mezzanine lending and preferred equity investments.
- RealWebFunds, Inc.: Finds commercial mortgages, loans and lenders for commercial real estate projects over $500,000.
- Realty Finance Company: Broker that specializes in identifying and securing the most attractive non-recourse commercial real estate financing.
- Regent Park Capital LLC: Direct lender for short term commercial real estate loans.
- Reilly Mortgage Group: Origination and servicing of multi-family property loans.
- S&L Structured Capital, Inc.: Services include commercial real estate acquisition, development financing, and commercial lease origination. Includes newsletter and business information. [Does not work on all browsers, best viewed on IE]
- Secore Financial Corporation: Mortgage banking firm specializing in apartments and health care, including new constrcution, refinance, substantial rehabilitation and acquisition loans.
- Sooner Federal Financial Services Corp.: Hard money loans for small business and real estate. Financial and investment services for oil and gas development
- Sovereign Capital, LLC: Offers financing for land developers.
- Steelhead Capital: Providing customized apartment and commercial financing solutions for commercial real estate investors nationwide.
- TenacityCapital, LLC: Hard money commercial loans that fill the need of borrowers who are unable to find conventional financing
- The Funding Solution: Private lending for commercial real estate acquisition, expansion, construction, and renovation.
- The Lending Source, LLC: Nationwide, non-bank commercial lender that provides custom solutions for commercial real estate financing.
- Transnational Management, Inc: Equity global lending, project financing, mezzanine, investment banking, bridge loans, construction loans, both domestic and international
- Transworld Properties: Seeking joint venture opportunities in multifamily and office properties.
- Union Commercial Loans: Hard money for commercial mortgage loans, land loans, industrial, home loans, and unusual properties.
- Union Mortgage Corporation: Commercial mortgage lender and broker.
- Vestin Group Inc.: Arranges the purchase and sale of loans secured by real property primarily for commercial and residential developers. (Nasdaq: VSTN).
- Vidco Capital: Programs for the acquisition, construction and refinance of commercial real estate.
- Williams and Associates International Corp: Private domestic and international lender for real estate loans, business loans, and construction and development financing.
- Winter and Company: Commercial mortgage brokerage firm specializing in cooperative, multi-family, rental properties, underlying mortgages as well as financing for office, retail, and mixed-use properties.
- Wolfe Financial LLC: Mortgage bankers specializing in commercial real estate financing.