Search Home : Business : Real Estate : Consulting
- Ace Consultants: Specializing in HUD, FHA and construction estimating.
- AdCar Associates, Inc.: Housing management consultants specializing in multifamily housing under the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Based in Bayside, NY.
- Bard Consulting: Provides strategic real estate counsel. Features client list, principal bio, recent assignments. Based in San Francisco, CA.
- CPM Consulting Ltd.: Offers property advice to large corporates and industrial groups. Includes services, clients, team profile. Offices in London and Leeds.
- Capital Realty Analysts: Offering consulting services in valuation, management, brokerage and development.
- DST International Property Services Pte Ltd.: Provides consultation to meet clients' property needs for investment and residency purposes. Includes company profile and new launches. Based in Singapore.
- EDGE Development Construction: Fast Track Site Finishes, E-Business InfraStructure Support, Bricks and Mortar for the E-Commerce World.
- EMG Corp.: Offers services in real estate consulting and property condition assessment.
- Gardner Johnson, LLC: Offers a full range of real estate and economic advisory services. Includes firm experience, staff qualifications. Offices in Seattle, Portland, and Sacramento.
- Hidary Properties Inc / Hidary Management Inc: Company profile of property management and services available. Information on residential, office, and industrial space offered.
- Historic Properties: Historic properties consultants that offer acquisition, development and consulting services.
- Hobson Ferrarini Associates: Advisory services, strategies and business solutions for the resort, fractional resort homes and real estate industries.
- Horizon Consulting Inc.: Provides quality control and real estate management services to government agencies and the private sector.
- Humberts Leisure incorporating Fleury Manico: Professional force serving the leisure industry on the national and international stage.
- John Burns Real Estate Consulting, Inc.: Consulting services, feasibility analysis, due diligence, market research for home building and real estate executives. Based in Irvine, CA.
- King Sturge: Network of full service real estate consultancies around the world.
- Land Acquisitions, Inc.: Range of services include, title research, appraisal, negotiation services, and relocation assistance.
- MacLaurin Stewart Corporate Realty Advocates: Represents business users of commercial real estate. Provides corporate tenant and buyer representation, consulting services, project management. Offices in Denver and Boulder, CO.
- National Inspection Services: Residential, commercial, and environmental inspections provided nationwide through network of offices.
- Property Marketing Consultants (PMC): Office, retail and industrial property market consulting firm in Moscow. Features online market research reports and agency services.
- RKG Associates: Multi-disciplinary planning and real estate consulting firm.
- Real Estate Research Corporation: Chicago, IL based valuation and consulting firm; find out about appraisal, investment analysis, environmental assessment, and research services.
- Realsure, Inc.: Focuses on the trends that influence the real estate and banking industries.
- Robert Charles Lesser & Co., LLC: Real estate advisors in development, management, investment and corporate strategy issues. Features company profile, services, portfolio, news, clients. Based in Washington, DC with offices in Atlanta and Los Angeles.
- Rosen Consulting Group (RCG): California based real estate and regional economics research and consulting firm; includes details on services, sample portfolio, and contact information.
- Sabino Community Development Resources: Consulting firm provides affordable housing financial consulting for developers and financial institutions. Based in Tucson, AZ.
- The Roupp Group: Consulting architects and engineers, performing third party reports across the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
- The Weitzman Group, Inc.: Information on projects and services for institutional, corporate, developer and individual investor clients.
- Valerie S. Kretchmer Associates, Inc.: Real estate and planning consulting services including site specific feasibility analysis, project planning and economic development strategies. Offices in Evanston, IL.
- Woolley & Company: A land and project management company with expertise in property, finance, environmental understanding and appraisal. Company history, news, services. Based in Suffolk, UK.
This category in other languages: