Search Home : Business : Real Estate : Development
- AMLI Residential Properties Trust: Focused on the development, acquisition, and management of upscale apartment communities in the Southeast, Southwest, and Midwest areas of the United States. (NYSE: AML)
- Abrams Industries, Inc.: Engages in commercial construction and real estate investment and development. (Nasdaq: ABRI).
- Alexander & Baldwin, Inc.: A diversified corporation with most of its operations centered in Hawaii. Its principle businesses include property development and management; ocean transportation of freight; and food products, primarily sugar and coffee. Includes corporate, consumer, and investor information. (Nasdaq: ALEX)
- American Invsco: Nationwide condominium development company. Company overview, current property listings and success stories featured.
- Amigo Kinetics: Information on this firm involved in property development in Kochi, India with projects for sale and lease.
- Armada/Hoffler Development Company: Commercial real estate, holding and construction organizations offering information on building and developments.
- Barshop and Oles Company: Information on agency's development, management and marketing of retail, industrial and mixed-use properties in the Austin, San Antonio and Houston markets.
- Belz Enterprises, Inc.: Owns and manages industrial/warehouse/distribution centers, shopping centers, office buildings, mixed-use centers and corporate campuses, as well as the Peabody Hotels in Memphis and Orlando and other hotels in various suburban communities. Headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee.
- CP Champion Partners: Commercial developer offering details on projects, company history, and sales or leasing.
- Cadiz, Inc.: Acquires and develops raw land, primarily in desert regions of southern California, identified as having indigenous water supplies. (Nasdaq: CLCI)
- Capital Automotive REIT: Specialty finance company focused on automotive real estate. (Nasdaq: CARS).
- Capital Pacific Holdings: Diversified real estate development company. Includes project and service information and news.
- CarrAmerica: Focuses primarily on the acquisition, development, ownership and operation of office properties in suburban growth markets in the United States.
- Chelsea Property Group: Developer of outlet centers in the United States, Mexico, and Japan; includes complete property listings and investor information.
- City Site Estates PLC: Investment and development company based in Glasgow offering information on hotel projects, properties for sale, and the corporation.
- Collett & Associates, Inc.: Commercial development firm specializing in retail centers across the US; includes details on property management and investment sales services.
- Colusa Industrial Properties: Industrial development, commercial real estate, business parks, real estate properties, business relocating, and build to suit properties. Based in Colusa, CA.
- Contact Development Corporation: Develop resort and master-planned community projects on an international level; find out about joint venture opportunities, current developments, and marketing services.
- Continental Realty Corporation: Develops, owns, manages and leases commercial and residential properties in Maryland and southwest Florida. Based in Baltimore, MD.
- Crescendo Corporation Bhd: Malaysian property developer, building construction, property investment and management firm. Includes profile, subsidiaries, investors information, projects, news. Based in Johor, Malaysia.
- Crescent Heights: Luxury condominium developer offering details on projects in New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chicago, and Miami.
- Devon USA: Commercial real estate development firm specializing in warehouse and distribution facilities in the Mid-Atlantic region. Based in Richmond, VA.
- Diversified Real Estate Concepts, Inc.: Developer of waterfront condominium projects, marinas, hotels, restaurants, and luxury homes in the US. Includes projects and press coverage. Based in Chicago.
- Eamonn Ryan Group: Residential and commercial developer with projects in Ireland, the UK, and the US. Features properties and company profile.
- Engel General Developers Ltd.: Israeli property developer. (Nasdaq: ENGEF).
- Equivest Finance, Inc.: Provides financing to resort developers for direct financing of timeshare resort properties. (Nasdaq: EQUI).
- Forest City Enterprises, Inc.: Major real estate agent, offering services in commerical, residential and land development. Includes property and project listings and company information.
- Foster Hospitality: Property and real estate development for health care facilities.
- Globe Holdings Limited: Investment property and residential apartment developments in key locations throughout New Zealand. Features company profile and projects. Based in Wellington, NZ.
- Group Lepine: Residential and commercial development company with projects in Europe and North America; includes listings of current properties for sale or lease, the firms history, and virtual tours.
- Gyrodyne Company of America, Inc.: Leases industrial and commercial real estate to unrelated diversified entities. (Nasdaq: GYRO).
- HRO International: Develops and manages major office and retail business centers in France, Germany, Spain, Holland, the UK and the US. Features tenants and property gallery, office specifications, company profile.
- Halpern Enterprises: Specializes in the development, leasing, management and acquisition of shopping centers in Atlanta.
- Hanscomb: International construction consultants providing independent project and cost management consultancy services.
- Hawkins Companies: Developer of shopping centers and free-standing retail buildings throughout the western United State; includes listings, company profile, and references.
- Heller Industrial Parks: Heller Industrial Parks owns and leases more than 13 million sq. Ft. of warehouse / distribution buildings nationwide. Warehouses for rent in NJ, IL, TX, IN, KY, PA and FL
- Highpointe Communities Inc.: Southern California land and Real Estate development, entitlement company.
- Hines: Company and property information for this development, investment and property management firm.
- Historic Restoration, Incorporated: National development and property management company offering information on buildings for sale or lease.
- Horne Properties, Inc.: A nationwide (US) commercial real estate property development company focused on the development of strip shopping centers.
- Ivanhoe Cambridge: Canadian shopping centre developer and manager. Features company profile, portfolio of properties, international activities, services to retail tenants, and career opportunities. Based in Montreal.
- Jade Pig Ventures: Real estate investment, development, real estate corporate consulting and property management company serving West Michigan. Site provides listings of all commercial and retail lease space available through Jade Pig Ventures.
- Joseph Freed and Associates: Chicago area commercial real estate of shopping centers, strip malls, and mixed-use properties.
- Kelley Real Estate, Inc.: Developers of commercial office space in the suburban St. Louis area.
- Kushner Companies: Commercial and residential real estate, retail, and multi family housing developer, owner and manager.
- Landbank Developments: A mid-size real estate investment and development company.
- Landsman Development Corp.: A family of companies devising and implementing strategies in real estate development, construction, and management of industrial, commercial, office, retail and multi-family residential properties, both conventional and subsidized, in Rochester, NY.
- Larken Associates: Commercial and residential real estate developers. Includes description of properties, company profile, press releases. Based in Hillsborough, NJ.
- Lauth Property Group: A real estate development and construction firm.
- Lerner-Heidenberg Properties: Owner, developer and manager of shopping centers and retail properties offering information on projects and availabilities.
- London and County Estates Ltd: Commercial property investors and developers specialising in joint ventures and asset management offering information on properties for sale or lease.
- MacNiven & Cameron: Commercial and residential property development company. Offices in London, United Arab Emirates, and Switzerland.
- Main Street Landing Company: Dedicated to sustainable development in Burlington, Vermont, and currently focusing on responsible redevelopment of the Burlington waterfront.
- Majestic Realty Company: Commercial real estate developers of master-planned business parks, industrial parks, warehouses, distribution facilities, office buildings, and retail centers.
- Merry Land Properties, Inc.: Manages the development of real estate properties. (Nasdaq: MRYP).
- National Realty & Development Corp.: Owners and Managers of 12 Million square feet of Office, Industrial and Retail Space. Largest Wal*Mart developers in the NorthEast US.
- Northlea Corporation: Specializes in the development and management of industrial properties in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Opus Corporation: Full-service real estate developer of office buildings, retail centers and industrial facilities offering information on investment opportunities.
- Pacific Rim Land: A Maui, Hawaii based real estate development company.
- Paragon Realty Group LLC: Private real estate investment and development firm specializing in retail, office, and warehouse properties. Includes properties, available space, acquisition criteria. Based in Southport, CT.
- Peel Holdings: A property investment and development company offering property to let and for sale.
- Penn Real Estate Group: Site selection and commercial property development. Includes managed properties and project list. Based in Philadelphia, PA.
- Polimeni, LLC: Commercial developers offering details on office buildings and shopping centers.
- Professional Realty Development Corporation (PRDC): Property developer focusing on mixed-use, residential and retail developments throughout Wisconsin. Includes staff and featured projects.
- Real Term: Information from this company which buys, rehabilitates, leases, and manages transfer point facilities throughout North America.
- Richard E. Jacobs Group: One of the nation's largest and oldest developers, owners, and managers of commercial real estate and owner of the Cleveland Indians.
- S.W. Bajus Ltd.: S.W. Bajus Ltd. is engaged in the business of real estate development and management with extensive holdings along the Main Line and Chestnut Hill: both in the suburbs of Philadelphia.
- SF Brown: Developers of office, warehouse, and commercial projects in the New Mexico area.
- Sandor Development Company: Information on sales and leasing of shopping centers and strip malls throughout the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Southeast.
- Skilken Company: Columbus, Ohio based retail developer with projects in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, and Florida. Includes company profile and details properties, fees, and design and build services.
- Skyline Pacific Properties, LLC: Commercial properties for sale, build to suit options, and finance packages available from this privately funded real estate firm.
- Southern Investments Pvt Ltd.: Specializes in residential high-rise construction in South India. Features current projects and industry issues. Corporate offices in Chennai.
- Terrabrook: Mixed-use community developer owns, develops and manages residential properties throughout the US and Puerto Rico. Includes properties, news, and builder programs.
- Terranomics Development: Development company that has planned and developed more than twenty-five retail and other commercial projects since 1970.
- The FHK Companies: Information on shop and pad spaces for lease in shopping centers in California, Nevada, or New Mexico.
- The Kalikow Group, Inc.: Nationwide commercial and residential real estate developers. Includes company information, project portfolio, press releases, and investment criteria. Based in Westbury, NY.
- The Lewis Company: Real estate developer specializing in industrial developments, research and development facilities, office buildings, and other commercial real estate projects in Southern California.
- The Proterra Companies: A Professional land development and real estate company involved in various in-fill and redevelopment projects. Based in Utah.
- The Related Companies: Develops, manages and finances residential, commercial and mixed-use real estate developments in the US. Includes properties map, news, job opportunities. Based in New York City.
- The Sexton Companies: Properties and developments in Texas, Ohio, Indiana and Louisiana.
- The Shelter Group: Property management company for multi-family and senior living rental communities offering listings of properties for sale or rent, press releases and employment opportunities.
- The Shorenstein Company: Profile, employment, and information from this company specializing in the management, leasing, and development of office properties.
- The William Kaufman Organization, LTD.: Major family owned real estate development firm specializing in office buildings and investment properties. Features history and branches of the corporation.
- Thomas J. Klutznick Company: Privately held real estate investment, development and consulting firm. Includes properties, services, investor information. Headquarters in Chicago with regional office in Denver.
- Thylan Associates: Full service development and investment firm offering information on land, retail, investment, residential, and commercial properties.
- Tippin Corporation: A real estate company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, involved in the acquisition, development and management of heritage property in select cities across North America.
- Trammell Crow Company: Offers management, brokerage and development/project management services to users of and investors in commercial real estate and facilities worldwide.
- Tricor Group USA: A real estate, finance, development and construction company providing services nationwide to all entities.
- W&M Properties Online: Owners and managers of commercial, retail, and residential properties across the nation. Features properties, investments, investor opportunities, and leasing.
- Warner Developments: Building and developing commercial and residential real estate in Vail Valley, Colorado.
- Yoo Design: Design and development company building and renovating apartment and mixed used buildings; includes company profile, news clips, and virtual tours of recent projects.
- Young Woo & Associates: Developer of commercial, industrial and technology real estate properties throughout the United States, Europe and Asia.
This category in other languages: