Search Home : Business : Real Estate : Education and Training : Academic Departments
- Boston University Certificate Programs in Real Estate: Offers certificates in real estate, finance, and facilities management. Includes course descriptions, schedule, and campus locations.
- Cambridge International Land Institute: Provides training and online instruction to property professionals plus short courses for international groups. Includes staff, visiting fellowships, and news. Based in the UK.
- Columbia Business School Real Estate Program: Offers MBA degree. Includes curriculum and course map, faculty, career information, and publications. Campus in New York.
- Cornell University Program in Real Estate: Two year Masters degree includes investment and finance, project development, asset and property management. Features program information, admissions, and career services.
- Georgia State University Department of Real Estate: Offers graduate, undergraduate, and certificate programs. Features courses, faculty directory, alumni `group` and The Real Estate Research Center in the J. Mack Robinson College of Business. Located in Atlanta.
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University Department of Building and Real Estate: Bachelor's program and Master's degree courses. Includes academic subjects, research center, faculty, web course access, and journal.
- MIT Center for Real Estate: One year Masters degree program. Features courses, professional development, research, news and alumni. Campus in Cambridge, MA.
- NYU Real Estate Institute: Graduate certificates and Masters degree program at New York University. Features information on degrees, downloadable brochure, and calendar.
- Northwestern University Real Estate Management Program: Offered through the Kellogg School of Management. Features courses, schedules, faculty, real estate club, and conference. Campus in Evanston, IL.
- Penn State Department of Insurance and Real Estate: The Smeal College of Business offers undergradutate, MBA, Executive MBA, and PhD programs. Includes faculty, research and news.
- USC Lusk Center for Real Estate Development: Promotes research, professional development, and industry outreach and education. Includes both academic and executive programs. Campus in Los Angeles, CA.
- University of British Columia Commerce Real Estate Division: Offers real estate programs by correspondence with specialties in urban land economics, mortgages, and appraisal. Includes course details and industry affiliations.
- University of California at Berkeley Real Estate at Haas: Offers undergraduate, MBA and PhD programs. Features academics, faculty, alumni, and research center.
- University of Cincinnati Real Estate Program: Undergraduate and MBA degrees. Features academics, scholarships, faculty and staff, alumni, and newsletters.
- University of Connecticut Center for Real Estate and Urban Economic Studies: Undergraduate, MBA, and PhD. Features information on degree programs, faculty, conferences, and real estate library. Located in Storrs, CT.
- University of Denver Franklin L. Burns School of Real Estate and Construction Management: Offers residential practicum, commercial practicum, and online certificate of study.
- University of Florida Real Estate Program: Offers one year full-time program leading to the Master of Arts in Real Estate (MARE). Features curriculum, faculty, speaker series, advisory board, and alumni.
- University of Hong Kong Department of Real Estate and Construction: Interdisciplinary Bachelors, Masters, and research degree programs. Features staff, study tours, and the Centre for Real Estate and Urban Economics.
- University of Reading Department of Real Estate and Planning: Undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the UK. Features student information, staff, departmental publications, and news.
- University of Washington Runstad Center for Real Estate Studies: Offers certificate and degree programs. Provides information on departments, academics, and publications. Campus in Seattle.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Real Estate and Urban Land Economics: Offers certificate program plus Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degrees. Includes curriculum, faculty, alumni, and newsletter.
- Washington State University Spokane Real Estate Program: Offers a baccalaureate program that leads to a BA in Business Administration with a major in real estate. Features academics, faculty, admission requirements, prerequisites and course descriptions.