Search Home : Business : Real Estate : Education and Training : Schools and Instruction
- 400 North School Of Real Estate: Computerized license training. Licensed in Georgia only.
- A Plus Real Estate Schools: Specialize in sales agent and broker licence preparation plus interesting continuing education, without classroom attendance.
- A-Pass-Weikel Institute: Pre-license training, core courses, and continuing education for real estate agents. Also offers appraising, auctioneering and home inspections classes. Four locations in Kentucky.
- ABC Real Estate School: Accredited and licensed school offering real estate pre-licensing education and continuing education. Located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- ARES Training: Provides technology training for commercial real estate brokers. Features public training, customized on-site training, videos, consulting, testimonials.
- ATREES Real Estate and Appraisal Schools: Provides real estate education with in-class and book and computer based correspondence courses.
- Accredited Real Estate Schools: Live and Internet streaming courses with on-line exams, broker courses, exam preparation and continuing education. Locations in Carmichael and Fountain Valley, CA.
- Affordable School of Real Estate: Offers Florida pre-licensing and post-licensing courses. Includes schedules, instructor bio, payment information. Classes based in Orlando.
- Allied Real Estate School: Offering multiple options for California state exam preparation.
- Alpha College of Real Estate: Offers online, classroom and correspondence courses for licensing, appraisal and continuing education. Locations in the Hampton Road, VA area.
- America's Real Estate Academy, Inc.: Offers sales, appraisal, and home inspection classes for Georgia professionals. Includes course schedules and registration, news, testimonials. Based in Woodstock, GA.
- American School of Business: Provides courses and seminars for individuals seeking licensing and or continuing education in the field of real estate, insurance and appraisal. Locations throughout New Jersey.
- American School of Real Estate Express: Offering online pre-license courses and continuing education for several states. Features course catalog, technical support, FAQs.
- Americas Best Real Estate Education Corporation: Distance education available on CD-ROM, online, and in print format. Courses vary by US state.
- Ameriflorida Real Estate School: Offers small, interactive classes for brokers. Includes class schedules, prices, and testimonials. Located in Ft. Myers, Florida.
- Anjos Realty Institute: Massachusetts school offers instructor-led classes for salespersons, brokers, and continuing education. Includes applications.
- Anthony Schools: California school features training and broker courses for pre-licensing and continuing education. Offerings in San Francisco, Irvine, San Diego and by correspondence.
- Arizona School of Real Estate and Business: Licensing and broker courses. Features schedule, testing times, specialty courses. Located in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Baker's Professional Real Estate College: Professional real estate college for Louisiana, Mississippi, and Arkansas. Course descriptions and schedules.
- Barry School of Real Estate: Offers pre-licensing and licensee courses plus property management training and consulting. Includes testimonials, seminars, schedules, instructor profiles. Based in Concord, NH.
- Bert Rodgers Schools: Continuing education through home study and distance learning for real estate professionals.
- Bill Gallagher School of Real Estate: Continuing education and pre-licensing courses in instructor-led and online formats. Features course descriptions, schedule, and enrollment. Offered in multiple cities across North Carolina.
- Bob Hogue School of Real Estate: Real estate pre-licensing, post-licensing, and continuing education for real estate professionals.
- Brooklyn School of Real Estate: Classroom and online courses for realty agents, appraisers, and mortgage brokers. Includes classes and schedules plus company information. Located in Brooklyn, NY.
- Brooks and Associates Real Estate School: Offers pre-licensing course, enrollment information, and class schedule. Based in Louisville, KY.
- Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI): Provides education programs for commercial property professionals. Features `group` training, designations, study methods, courses, schedules, instructor workshops. Based in Arnold, MD.
- Burk Baker School of Real Estate and Appraisal: Features instructor-led, correspondence, and online courses. Includes requirements and class schedule. Located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- C. David McVay School: Offers license and renewal classes in Arizona. Includes online and classroom courses. Sponsored by First American Title Corporation. Based in Phoenix.
- CE Network: Offers online courses for continuing education requirements of financial services and real estate professionals. Serves the US and Canada.
- California Career College: Vocational college provides training in real estate, property management, and mortgage finance. Features admissions, instructors, calendar and locations.
- California School of Real Estate: Specializing in sales and brokers license preparation and continuing education courses. Serving the entire state since 1941.
- Capital Real Estate Training: Offers correspondence courses for real estate agents and mortgage professionals in Texas. Features classes, exam prep, and license requirements. Based in Austin.
- Career Webschool: Online pre- and post license courses plus continuing education packages. Features school policy, FAQs, and demo.
- Carroll-Phillips-Cumbie Real Estate Institute (CPCI): Offers pre-licensing training and continuing education. Features courses, registration, bookstore, class schedule, and instructor profiles. Located in Asheville, NC.
- Center for Real Estate Education and Research, Inc.: Offers real estate and appraisal training. Includes pre-license courses, continuing education, and distance learning options. Located in Bloomington, Indiana.
- Charles Barnes School of Real Estate and Appraisal: Oklahoma facility offers home study and instructor-led training for brokers, appraisers and home inspectors. Includes pre-licensing and continuing education courses.
- Clare Institute: California real estate school, online classes, and license information.
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate University: Offers online pay-per-view courses, workshops, and continuing education for agents and brokers of the company. Includes list of staff and faculty.
- Collins-Kiefer Seminars: Florida school offers training for real estate professionals. Includes course schedule, registration, online classes, and bookstore.
- Commercial Real Estate Institute: Intermediate and advanced training for commercial real estate investors and professionals. Includes courses, faculty, schedules, news. Serves the Phoenix, Tucson, and Las Vegas areas.
- Continuing Education to Go (CE2GO): Interactive courses in real estate prelicensing, continuing education, mortgage broker training, home inspection, and appraisals. Courses offered by state.
- Cooke Real Estate School: Offers license and update courses. Includes course descriptions and fees, school history and staff, registration and policies. Multiple locations in Florida.
- Data Connection Inc.: Real estate continuing education courses online for Florida, California, Texas, New York, Colorado, Virginia, Tennessee and Hawaii, commercial and residential.
- Ed Smith Real Estate School: Real estate education, licensing, training and seminars for Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
- Executive Programs: Innovative, streamlined study systems designed for the career minded individuals.
- FastClass by Hondros College: Online real estate sales pre-licensing and pre-broker educational provider in Illinois. Features course catalog, registration, and school profile.
- First American Title School of Real Estate: Offers continuing education with clock hours for real estate agents in Washington state. Includes information on the classes, instructors, and school. Based in Seattle, WA.
- Florida Real Estate Learning Center: Offers broker and sales association instruction. Features course syllabus, schedule, online application. Based in Orlando, FL.
- Florida Real Estate University: Offers coursework for sales associate plus broker pre and post licensing. Features class dates and times, state exam review, pricing. Based in Sarasota, FL.
- Frederick Academy of Real Estate: Provider of licensure training and continuing education. Includes instructor list, course descriptions and schedule, online courses. Based in Marriotsville, MD.
- Georgia MLS Training Institute: Offers both computer-based courses and instructor-led training at four centers in the Atlanta area. Includes career guide, class schedules, instructor profiles, and enrollment.
- Great Lakes Realty Systems, Inc.: Training for careers in real estate sales and appraisal.
- Holloway's Institute: Michigan real estate training, exam preparation, continuing education, appraisal and insurance continuing education.
- Hondros Online: Offers online real estate sales and broker pre-licensing and continuing education courses for a number of US states. Also offers real estate exam and appraisal exam preparation software for most states.
- Hoosier Real Estate School: Offers pre-licensing courses and continuing education units (ceu's) for real estate brokers and salespersons throughout the state of Indiana. Approved by the Indiana Real Estate Commission (IREC).
- IFREC Real Estate Schools: Offers pre-licensing and post-licensing training as well as continuing education. Includes courses, instructors, registration, and news. Located in Orlando, Florida.
- Illinois Academy of Real Estate: Real estate education, career information. Salesperson and broker continuing education and pre-license courses.
- Information Professionals, Inc.: A Chicago, Illinois, state approved real estate licensing school offering real estate salesperson, broker, and continuing education courses.
- Ivy Real Estate Education: Provides salesperson and broker licensing courses. Located in New York City.
- Jones College: Offers Colorado real estate training for brokers and appraisers. Features training requirements, locations of live classes, and online course demo.
- Kambuck Resources: Offering comprehensive mortgage broker licensing courses and loan processing classes.
- Laurel Stone School of Real Estate: Specializes in prelicense classes for salespersons and broker candidates. Features school overview, schedules, and testing information. Based in Appleton WI.
- Lee Institute School of Real Estate: Offering licensing courses for salespersons, brokers and continuing education, locations in eastern and central Massachusetts .
- Leonard Hawes Real Estate School: Texas school offers pre-licensing courses and continuing education for brokers, appraisers, inspectors, loan officers. Campus locations in Houston, Dallas, Arlington, Austin.
- Lexington CE: Offers license exam prep and continuing education for Washington state plus broker transition and continuing education courses for Oregon. Includes course catalog and FAQs. Based in Shoreline, WA.
- Loantrainer.com: Lists mortgage training classes available and delivers online training. Authorized trainer for Calyx POINT for Windows and a Fannie Mae certified trainer.
- Lumbleau Real Estate School: Instruction to help students pass the California real estate license exam. Includes license courses, continuing education, and student testimonials.
- M.A. Young & Company, Inc: 203k resources for consultants along with training nationally.
- MacIntosh Colorado Real Estate School: A real estate school for broker's license and employment. Correspondence education and online testing.
- Manfred Real Estate Learning Center, Inc.: New York State approved licensing and continuing education classes with course curriculum for salespersons, brokers and appraisers.
- Massachusetts Realty Institute: Offering pre-licensing courses for salespersons and brokers and continuing education for current licensees in Massachusetts. Based in Southampton, MA.
- Merrill Institute: Offers courses throughout New York state in real estate, real property appraisal and home inspection. Campus located on Long Island, New York
- Mortgage Training Institute, Inc.: Offers mortgage and real estate training. Features virtual classroom, live class schedule, jobline. Based in Denver, CO.
- Moseley: Real estate, legal, and appraisal training in North Carolina and Virginia. Includes schedules, tuition, and instructor profiles. Online seminars also available.
- Moseley Flint Schools of Real Estate, Inc.: Providing real estate and appraisal education in Virginia and West Virginia. Features pre-licensing classroom and online courses, continuing education, and state requirements.
- Mykut Real Estate School and Appraisal School of Washington: Providing pre-license education and continuing education. Course descriptions, class information, locations, costs, and schedules.
- New England Real Estate School: Offers Massachusetts real estate training and continuing education. Located in Quincy, MA.
- North Florida Real Estate College: A full service learning college (for salesperson or brokers) including continuing education. Also appraising course with continuing education and home inspections. Campus in Lake City.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Academy: Salesperson and broker licensing courses, appraisal certification courses, continuing education. Several training locations in Pennsylvania.
- Pioneer Real Estate School: Offers pre-licensing, broker courses, and continuing education. Includes class fees and schedules, staff, bookstore. Based in Boise, ID.
- Polley Associates: Salesperson and broker licensing courses, appraisal certification courses and technology training. Serves Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
- Pro-Studies.com: Home study and classroom programs in real estate and insurance licensing, real estate broker's licensing, and continuing education.
- ProSchools: Provides continuing education and license training to real estate and insurance professionals.
- ProU.net, Inc.: Online education for real estate professionals. Offers ARELLO certified courses. Based in Campbell, CA.
- Professional Learning Network: Offers Michigan prelicensure training and continuing education. Features instructors, class schedules, online registration, and news.
- Professional School of Real Estate: Missouri accredited real estate pre-licensing and continuing education.
- Purvis Real Estate Programs: Texas real estate licensing programs for classroom, correspondence and distance learning. Also offering exam preparation courses and mandatory continuing education (SAE and MCE).
- Quest for Success: Continuing education and consulting for agents and brokers in Ohio. Features available topics, CEU packages, online training, consulting services.
- Real Estate Education Center: New York school offers courses in real estate, appraisals, mortgage, insurance, home inspections, property management. Locations in Brooklyn and Queens.
- Real Estate Institute: Offers Illinois pre-license and continuing education courses for the real estate, insurance and mortgage industries. Self-study format. Includes enrollment form and pricing.
- Real Estate Learning Center, Inc.: California online school offers courses for broker and salesperson exam qualifications. Includes courses and FAQs.
- Real Estate School of Charleston, LLC: Specializes in pre-licensing and also offers training in property management, appraisal, and home building. Includes course schedule, FAQs, location. Based in Mt. Pleasant, SC.
- Real Estate School of New England: Offering complimentary career information seminars and exam prep classes. Includes course information, dates and times, instructor bio. Based in Branford, CT.
- Real Estate Training Institute of Ontario: Features instructor profiles, continuing education courses, registration, e-learning options. Based in Toronto.
- Real Estate Training Services: Offers continuing education courses and information on obtaining an Indiana real estate license. Includes seminar schedule and FAQs. Based in Monticello, IN.
- Realty Institute: Training for real estate agents, appraisers, and mortgage brokers in classroom, online, and CD formats. School located in Flushing, New York.
- RealtyU: Network of real estate educators in over 34 states.
- River Valley Real Estate Licensing School: 60 hour basic real estate course required to take Arkansas real estate license.
- Robbins & Lloyd Career Training Institute: Offers real estate and insurance training. Pre-licensing courses and continuing education available. Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Rockwell Institute: Licensing and continuing education courses including online and live lecture training formats. Located in Bellevue, Washington.
- Roland School Of Real Estate: Classes include pre-license salesperson and brokers. Course descriptions, location, costs. Located in Pensacola, Florida.
- Royse and Associates: Provides pre-licensing, broker upgrade, and continuing education classes. Includes newsletter, testimonials, and resources. Based in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Scott-White Real Estate Insitute: Offers training for Pennsylvania salesperson and broker licensing. Also provides continuing education for real estate and appraisal. Based in Bethlehem, PA.
- Seashore Real Estate School: School providing students with the knowledge to fulfill the New Jersey State requirements as well as the skills needed to succeed in today's real estate industry.
- South Carolina Academy of Real Estate and Appraisal: Offers online and classroom instruction for sales, broker, appraisal and property management licenses, as well as continuing education. Includes class schedules, fees, and instructor profiles.
- Southern Nevada School of Real Estate: Nevada pre-licensing and continuing education plus California license courses.
- Sparta Success Systems: Training and systems to create success for new agents.
- Sunningdales: Provides first quality educational programs for property managers, real estate sales people, leasing agents, investors, and brokers.
- Tennessee Real Estate and Computer School: Offers licensing, continuing education, and correspondence courses. Features schedule and cost, registration information, online courses, location map. Based in Knoxville, TN.
- Thai Real Estate Business School: Institution maintained by the Thailand Ministry of Education provides education on property valuation, appraisal and land studies. Located in Bangkok.
- The Chicopee Group: A national professional course provider for state approved real estate and appraisal courses.
- The Millennium Network: Consulting firm specializing in residential real estate training.
- The Professional Development Institute: Pre-licensing and continuing education classes for MD, DC, and VA real estate agents, brokers, and appraisers.
- The Professional School of Business: Real estate and insurance school. Curriculum details, driving directions, and `resource` links. Located in Millburn, New Jersey.
- The Realtor School: Continuing education by correspondence, online and on site at NVAR located in Fairfax, VA.
- The Successful College Of Real Estate (SCORE): Offers courses approved by the Florida Real Estate Commission. Includes training locations, class schedules, registration, and FAQs.
- The Training Institute LLC: Chicago school offers broker, salesperson, appraisal, and home inspection courses. Features classroom and online self-study formats.
- Tucson School of Real Estate: Arizona licensed and accredited real estate school offering sales pre-licensing education, continuing education and distance learning in the Tucson area.
- USA Houston School of Real Estate: Offers real estate courses, online class schedules and requirements for salesperson and broker licensing, and continuing education.
- Van Education Center: Colorado real estate school for broker license and continuing education credit.
- Westford College: Offers pre-licensing and continuing real estate education plus appraisal licensing classes. Locations in Glendale and Sun City, Arizona.
- Wil Bowles School of Real Estate, Inc.: Offers distance learning and classroom instruction. Features course catalog, FAQs, testimonials, student resources. Based in Orlando, FL.
- World Academy of Realty: Earl Weikel's real estate school in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Zell/Lurie Real Estate Center at University of Pennsylvania: Includes working papers, journal, calendar and members list.
- e2000 Training Institute, Inc.: Provides continuing education seminars and online courses for Realtors. Specializes in web education. Includes products, calendar, and newsletter.