Search Home : Business : Real Estate : Residential : Grants, Credits and Assistance
- AHFA's Down Payment Assistance Program: Alabama, USA. Qualifications for and details of the program.
- American Home Partners: Sweat equity homeownership program which provides construction planning and oversight to owner-builders allowing for increased equity and lower mortgage debt at construction completion.
- Austin Housing Finance Corporation- First-Time Homebuyer Down Payment Assistance Program: Full details of eligibility and other program requirements. Austin, Texas.
- Boulder County/Longmont Down Payment Assistance Program: Information regarding the Boulder County and City of Longmont's downpayment assistance program, procedure information and application documents. Colorado, USA.
- BuyersGrant, Inc.: Downpayment assistance grant programs for homebuyers.
- CalHFA-Homeownership Programs: Includes several targeted programs to help with the purchase of new or pre-existing homes. State of California, USA.
- California Cities Homeownership Authority (CCHOA): Provides a no downpayment lease/purchase program designed to assist individuals at or below 140% of California median income in purchasing a home.
- City of Columbus (Ohio) Downpayment Assistance: Program eligibility requirements and a list of participating lenders.
- City of Livermore Down Payment Assistance Program Guidelines: A short PDF-format document. Explains who qualifies and how the assistance must be used.
- City of Modesto Downpayment Assistance Program: California. Eligibility, application process, and other details.
- Cornerstone Ministeries: A non-profit organization that provides down payment assistance gifts of up to three percent of the sales price for FHA home buyers.
- Esther Foundation: Nonprofit charity features homeownership grants, charitable giving programs, and charitable partners.
- Futures - Downpayment Gift Program: A program which provides cash gifts to homebuyers to offset downpayments for the purchase of a homes.
- Genesis Program: Offers home buyers free grant money to purchase a home.
- GiftAmerica: National non-profit offers down payment assistance to home buyers. Includes programs, guidelines, and application.
- Home Buyer Gift Charity, Inc.: A public nonprofit charity designed to provide downpayment gift funds to homebuyers.
- HomeBuyerFunds.com: Searchable database of grants, loans, and incentives offered by government agencies.
- Housing Action Resource Trust: Assisting homeowners and first time home buyers with gift funds to cover initial home purchase expenses.
- National Housing Grant Foundation: Nonprofit charitable organization offering down payment assistance programs. Features information for buyers, lenders, and real estate agents. Based in Mequon, Wisconsin.
- Responsible Home Ownership, Inc.: Offers a down payment assistance program for qualifying buyers and eligible homes.
- The Center of Resources for Economic Education and Development, Inc. (CREED): Nonprofit corporation offers down payment assistance programs to people who need help with a home purchase.
- The Nehemiah Program: A privately funded down payment assistance program.