Search Home : Business : Retail Trade : Retailers
- A.S. Watson: International retail and manufacturing arm of the Hong Kong conglomerate Hutchison Whampoa Limited.
- AC Moore Arts & Crafts, Inc.: Operates arts and crafts superstores throughout the Eastern United States.
- Bon-Ton Stores: Owns and operates stores which offer apparel, cosmetics, home furnishings, bedding and furniture, fine jewelry and leased maternity departments.
- Bradbeers Group of Independent Retailers: Chain of family run independent department stores in the UK.
- Brown Shoe: Footwear company, operating Famous Footwear, Naturalizer, and Buster Brown stores throughout the United States and Canada.
- C.H. Carpenter Lumber Company, Inc.: Sells an assortment of building materials and home improvement products. Has six locations in Minnesota and North Dakota.
- Casey's General Stores, Inc.: Owns, operates and franchises convenience stores offering broad range of food and non-food products, including self-service gasoline. (Nasdaq: CASY).
- Chelsea Premium Outlet Center: Upscale outlet shopping chain. Outlet locator, brands listed, sale information, and customer service.
- Christopher & Banks Corporation: Holding company with subsidiary which operates a chain of specialty retail women's apparel stores which offer an assortment of moderately-priced sportswear, dresses, accessories and coats. Based in Plymouth, Minnesota. (Nasdaq: CHBS).
- Claire's Stores, Inc.: International specialty retailer offering value-priced costume jewelry, accessories, and cosmetics to fashion-aware tweens, teens and young adults.
- Coles Myer, Ltd.: Australia's largest retailer, with more than 1,900 stores throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Cost Plus, Inc.: Operates specialty retail stores offering casual home living and entertainment products such as home decor, kitchen utensils, ceramics, glassware, textiles, gifts and decorative accessories, gourmet food, and beverages. (Nasdaq: CPWM).
- Cost-U-Less, Inc.: Operates retail warehouse club-style stores. (Nasdaq: CULS).
- Deb Shops, Inc.: Operates specialty apparel stores, offering women's sportwear, dresses, coats, lingerie and accessories. (Nasdaq: DEBS).
- Dollar General: Owns and operates retail stores selling basic goods.
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc.: Operates discount variety stores offering general merchandise at one-dollar price points. (Nasdaq: DLTR).
- Dress Barn, Inc.: Operates chain of off-price women's apparel stores offering career fashions such as sportswear, dresses, suits, blazers and accessories to working women. (Nasdaq: DBRN).
- EZCORP, Inc.: Acquires, establishes and operates pawnshops which function as convenient sources of consumer credit and as value-oriented specialty retailers of primarily previously owned merchandise. (Nasdaq: EZPW).
- Eagle Supply Group, Inc.: Distributes roofing supplies and related products to contractors and sub-contractors in commercial and residential roofing repair and construction of new residential and commercial properties. (Nasdaq: EEGL).
- Elder-Beerman Stores Corp.: Operates independent department stores offering branded merchandise, including women's ready-to-wear, men's and children's apparel, accessories, shoes and cosmetics, home furnishings and other consumer goods. (Nasdaq: EBSC).
- Electronics Boutique Holdings Corp.: Operates specialty retail electronic games stores, offering video games, personal computer entertainment software, video game hardware, productivity software and accessories. (Nasdaq: ELBO).
- Elegant Illusions, Inc.: Operates retail copy jewelry stores, fine jewelry stores and handcraft and jewelry and gift store. (Nasdaq: EILL).
- Emerging Vision, Inc.: Owns, operates and franchises retail optical stores offering prescription and non-prescription eyeglasses, eyeglass frames, contact lenses, sunglasses, eye exams and a broad range of ancillary items. (Nasdaq: ISEE).
- Factory 2-U Stores, Inc.: Operates off-price retail apparel and houseware stores in western United States. (Nasdaq: FTUS).
- Federated Department Stores: Parent company of department stores including Bloomingdale's, Macy's, and others. Information about the company, career opportunities, store locator, and retail operations.
- Finish Line, Inc. (The): Operates retail stores which sell men's, women's and children's brand name athletic, outdoor and lifestyle footwear, activewear and accessories. (Nasdaq: FINL).
- Friedman's Inc.: Operates specialty retail jewelry store chain offering fine jewelry and repair services. (Nasdaq: FRDM).
- Gadzooks, Inc.: Operates specialty retail stores which sell casual apparel and related accessories for young men and women such as sportswear, knit tops, swimwear, sunglasses, watches, wallets, key chains and hats. (Nasdaq: GADZ).
- Garden Ridge: Crafting and home decorating retail chain. Includes store locator and employment information.
- General Nutrition Companies, Inc.: Retail chain of health products. Provides information about their products, nutrition recommendations, resources, and company profile.
- Good Guys, Inc. (The): Owns chain of retail consumer electronic products stores. (Nasdaq: GGUY).
- Goody's Family Clothing, Inc.: Operates retail family clothing stores offering moderately priced merchandise. (Nasdaq: GDYS).
- Guitar Center, Inc.: Operates retail music stores, offering variety of musical instruments and accessories, including pro audio and recording equipment. (Nasdaq: GTRC).
- Halloween Adventure: Seasonal retailer with stores throughout the United States. Includes locations and employment opportunities.
- Harvey Nichols: International luxury lifestyle stores specialising in brand name merchandise with stores in London, Leeds and Riyadh. Stores offer restaurants and food retailing.
- Hollywood Entertainment Corporation: Owns and operates video retail superstores. (Nasdaq: HLYW).
- Innovo Group, Inc.: Offers crafts, coolers, fashion, and licensed retail consumer products. (Nasdaq: INNOC).
- Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd.: Holding company with subsidiaries which operate chain of superstores, franchise convenience stores under the name 7-Eleven, and coffee-shop style restaurants under the name Denny's. (Nasdaq: IYCOY).
- J. Jill Group Inc. (The): Markets broad assortment of women's apparel, accessories, shoes and gifts. (Nasdaq: JILL).
- J.C. Penney Inc.: Features apparel for men, women, and children, toys, sports equipment, electronics and music, online store, and customer service.
- Jacobson Stores Inc.: Operates retail stores selling men's, women's, and children's apparel and accessories, home furnishings, giftware, furniture, and other merchandise. (Nasdaq: JCBS).
- Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc.: Markets and retails traditional men's styled clothing. (Nasdaq: JOSB).
- May Department Stores Company: Department store conglomerate, including Filene's, Foley's, Hecht's, Kaufmann's, and Robinsons-May. Company information, store locator, and recruiting details.
- Michaels Stores, Inc.: Operates specialty retail stores which provide a large assortment of general crafts, home decor items, picture framing materials and services, art and hobby supplies, party supplies, silk and dried flowers, wearable art, and seasonal and holiday merchandise. (Nasdaq: MIKE).
- Moto Photo, Inc.: Owns, operates and franchises one-hour photo processing retail stores which offer photo finishing and related imaging services and merchandise. (Nasdaq: MOTO).
- Oakwells: News and travel gift retailer operating in-line stores, newsstands and coffee shops in hotels, airports and commuter rail stations.
- PRO Group, Inc.: A hardware, farm and garden merchandise and market consortium.
- Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc.: Operates retail stores which sell casual apparel, accessories and footwear, including shorts, pants, overshirts, sweatshirts, outerwear and sunglasses, designed to meet the lifestyle needs of active teens and young adults. (Nasdaq: PSUN).
- Payless Shoe Source: Retailer of family footwear. (NYSE: PSS)
- Premier Concepts, Inc.: Operates and franchises chain of retail jewelry stores offering fine jewelry reproductions. (Nasdaq: FAUX).
- Primark Stores Ltd: Major retail `group` operating stores in the UK and Ireland, where it trades under the Penneys name. Company profile and career opportunities.
- Proffitts's: Department store chain. Includes sales events, store locator and customer service information.
- RadioShack Corporation: Consumer electronics specialty retailer of wireless communications, electronic parts, batteries and accessories. Includes company history, investor relations, press room, and careers. (NYSE: RSH)
- Rag Shops, Inc.: Owns and operates specialty retail stores which sell competitively priced fabric and craft merchandise. (Nasdaq: RAGS).
- Saks Incorporated: Department store retailer which includes Saks Fifth Avenue, Proffitt's, Younkers, Carson Pirie Scott, and Bergner's. Store locator, history, investor relations, and career and vendor information.
- Seaway Food Town, Inc.: Operates retail supermarkets and drugstores offering food, drugs and related products. (Nasdaq: SEWY).
- Shoe Carnival, Inc.: Operates specialty retail shoe stores offering variety of family footwear. (Nasdaq: SCVL).
- Shoe Pavilion, Inc: Operates independent off-price footwear retail stores that offer a broad selection of women's and men's designer label and name brand merchandise. (Nasdaq: SHOE).
- Stein Mart, Inc.: Upscale, off-price specialty store chain. Includes store locator, career opportunities, and investor information.
- TJX Companies: Discount retailer of apparel and home fashions, including T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, Winners, HomeGoods, T.K.Maxx, A.J.Wright, and HomeSense. Includes information about operating divisions, annual reports, and SEC documents.
- Target Corporation: General merchandise retailer and operator of Target Stores, Marshall Field's and Mervyn's. Includes investor information, job openings, and store locator.
- The Sports Authority, Inc.: US-wide retailer focussing on sports products. Based in Englewood, CO 80150, USA. (NYSE:TSA)
- Toys 'R' Us Inc.: Offer toys, games, sporting goods, electronics, software, and children's clothing and furniture. Includes corporate and investor information, product lines, and online shopping. NYSE: TOY
- Trans World Entertainment Corp.: Operates retail entertainment stores offering prerecorded audio and video cassettes and compact discs. (Nasdaq: TWMC).
- Tuesday Morning: Closeout retailer listing financial statements, press releases, store locations and job openings.
- Tweeter Home Entertainment Group, Inc: Retails audio and video consumer electronic products. (Nasdaq: TWTR).
- Ultimate Electronics, Inc.: Operates specialty retail stores which offer an extensive selection of brand name home entertainment and consumer electronic products. (Nasdaq: ULTE).
- United Retail Group, Inc.: Operates retail stores which offer large-size women's apparel and accessories. (Nasdaq: URGI).
- Value City Department Stores: Off-price department store chain operating in the United States. Includes store locator, vendor and investor information.
- Wal-Mart: Corporate information, jobs, stock information, and company history.
This category in other languages: