Search Home : Business : Telecommunications : Call Centers : Software
- Adtech Solutions: Provider of integrated support solutions, and call center telephony. Offering telephony installation for computer supported telephony applications.
- Altitude Software: Offers call center software to enable integration of both self-service and assisted customer interactions across voice, email and web channels.
- Amcat: Provides predictive dialers, IVR, ACD and call center management software. Software implementation, education and support is also offered.
- Amtelco: Provider of call center communication systems, software applications and XDS technologies. Patented Infinity product offers ACD, voice processing, text messaging, PBX capabilities and digital switching.
- Ansapoint Call Center Software: Provider of online workforce management tools for forecasting agent staffing requirements at call centers.
- Applied Business Technologies: Provider of Call Center recording and quality audit solutions.
- Apropos Technology, Inc.: Develops, markets and supports customer interaction management solutions for multimedia contact centers. (Nasdaq: APRS)
- Astute Solutions: Provider of consumer interaction solutions, designed to leverage telephony to create an integrated customer relationship and information management solution.
- Authtel: Provides permission solutions for the telemarketing industry, enabling telemarketers to recapture prospects lost to federal and state ‘Do Not Call’ registries.
- Avotus: Offers software designed to help call center managers and supervisors control the Nortel Networks Meridian 1 system.
- Bard Technologies: Developer of the callLAB pc-based software for testing call center behavior using call-by-call simulation technology. This is used for strategic analysis and workforce management.
- Braxtel Communications: Providers of hosted and premise based customer call center solutions software, incorporating Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- C3Gatway Products: ContactIP: The ContactIP call center software provides real-time, interactive audio and video interactions between customer and agent. Also offers collaboration tools and systems through ASP and/or license-based models.
- Cacti Inc: Offers a range of solutions for continuous and selective contact recording, with data analysis functionality.
- Call Center Technologies: A software developer, VAR, and partner covering both the call center and help desk industries.
- Callscripter: Provides workflow management software for contact centers. Allows call scripts to be written in minutes by non-technical users, including screen popping and full reporting suite.
- CenterForce Technologies, Inc.: Offers a range of web based call center management tools.
- Centergistic Solutions: Offers software designed to gather data from multiple sources and present this information in dynamic, functional formats.
- ChaseData Corporation: Specializes in delivering predictive dialing software to medium and large call centers.
- Collaboration Technologies: The Realise Computer Telephony server provides complete inbound call handling, predictive dialing and unified messaging solutions integrated with all leading PBXs.
- Concerto Software, Inc.: Offers comprehensive software and services for customer interaction management.
- Coordinated Systems, Inc.: Provides software for agent monitoring and call recording.
- CosmoCom: Provider of all-IP, universal access contact center platforms, which enable service providers to offer hosted contact center applications. Supports multichannel interactions (telephone, Internet, message-based, wireless).
- Custom Software Solutions: Developer of Khronos, a time and motion study software tool for use in incoming and outgoing call/contact centers and other industries.
- DTS Group: Provides voice, data and software solutions, and offers systems integration, workflow and CRM services.
- Data Collection Resources: Offers monitoring and agent evaluation software.
- Database Systems Corp.: Provider of call center technology, including software, predictive dialer systems, and web development products.
- Dial Connection, Inc.: Offers predictive dialing, telemarketing and call center software solutions.
- Digisoft Computers: Vendor of scripting software for call centers.
- Digivoice: Developers and implementers of complete contact center software solutions.
- EchoPass: An application service provider offering web-based telephone and internet customer support services, including text chat, email and web call-backs.
- Ecklerware: Provides monitoring and messaging systems for specific use within a call center.
- Engage Technology: Specializes in Computer Telephony and E-Commerce solutions software.
- Envision Telephony: Offers call recording and monitoring systems to meet the agent training, evaluation and survey needs of customer call centers.
- Exorus Voice Website Communications: Provider of instant callback tools for CRM designed to improve customer loyalty.
- FocalPoint: Call center wallboard software for supervisors and agents, broadcasting real-time call center statistics, custom messages and alerts.
- G3 Nova Technology: Provides test tools, development and testing services for call centers, communication networks and network devices.
- Genesis Systems: Offers call accounting software, including telephone reporting, management and tracking for hotels, 911 call centers and general business.
- Gryphon Networks: Provider of automated privacy compliance solutions software to help outbound telemarketing organizations to proactively comply with privacy requirements in the areas of Do-Not-Call (DNC), Do-Not-Mail (DNM) and call curfew laws.
- ISx, Inc.: Provides Directory Assistance software for telecommunications call centers.
- InVision Software AG: Offers workforce management software for customer contact centers.
- Information Access Technology: Provides established predictive dialing and interactive communication software for the call center environment.
- Inova Solutions: Provider of solutions for optimizing contact center performance through real-time data integration and visualization.
- JBGL Technological Innovation Group Inc.: Provides on-hold music and message digital announcement software.
- JDM Systems, Inc.: Provider of systems development software and integration solutions for customer service contact centers.
- KGA: Offers PC-based training and assessment programs for call centers and a number of other industries.
- KoolToolz: Provides workforce planning tools for call centers, including schedule agents and performance analysis.
- Lagan Technologies Ltd.: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solutions aimed at the telecommunication and banking markets.
- Mercom: Manufacturer of recording and evaluation systems for call centers. Provides the Audiolog multi-function recording platform which is sold through network of certified resellers.
- NBX Software: Provides industry specific software solutions for use with 3Com's NBX Voice System.
- Noetica: Developers of call center and customer interaction management software, including the Synthesys and NoeticaCR call flow, scripting solutions.
- OPC Marketing: Manufacturer of predictive dialers and auto dialers, and supplier of related call center solutions.
- Odesoft Software: Offers end-to-end solutions, including IVR and VoIP, with focus on web application and software development.
- PanaLog Software: Provides call accounting and call management software for all Panasonic digital and analog (KX-T) telephone systems.
- Perimeter Technology: Provider of management information systems for center-based automatic call distribution systems.
- Portage Communications: Offers a range of call center software tools for forecasting and staffing.
- Professional Telecommunications, Inc.: Distributor of business management solutions for the call center industry.
- Rockwell FirstPoint Contact: Offers complete customer contact solutions, supporting multiple channels and including voice, e-mail, web, wireless and VoIP.
- Stratasoft: Provides predictive dialing, ACD, IVR, call blending, web collaboration, and other call center support products.
- Strategic Computer Support, Inc.: Offers contact center technology for inbound, outbound, and fully blended customer contact centers.
- TeleWare PLC: Developer of computer telephony software for communication solutions, including personal numbering, hotdesking, unified messaging and IVR.
- Teleopti: Providers of software solutions for strategic workforce management in contact centers, as well as accounting cost and quality control of voice and IP enterprise networks.
- Tellview: Offers an IVR helpdesk call center application, which can be provided in either French or English.
- Teltone Corporation: Provides software to enable remote workers to have seamless access to the corporate telecommunications facilities.
- The Amanda Company, Inc.: Manufactures call processing software and equipment used by small businesses to integrate communication over telephone and computer networks. (OTC: AMNA).
- Trio: Offers software solutions for corporate telephony and call management, including the TeleVoice product line, for customer support and contact center applications.
- UtilCall: Provides a range of call center software utilities.
- VerbatimTPV: Provides recorded, independent third party telephone verification services to call centers and telemarketing organizations.
- Vocalcom: Provides computer telephony applications, including call center management software, predictive dialers and voice self service.
- Vocalcom: Offers a range of call center software products, including predictive dialers and sms management solutions.
- VoiceLogger: The manufacturer of digivoiceXE and related digital telephone and radio recording systems for Call Centers and small business.
- Vox Spectrum Inc: Offers contact management software, monitoring software, and digital voice recording and voice logging solutions
- Who's Calling: A customer capture service providing intelligence about prospects and customers making inbound telephone calls.
- Wicom: Developers of software enabling inbound calls for agents to be physically distributed while providing centralized service. The program provides multi-channel, unified queuing, prioritizing and routing.
- Witness Systems, Inc.: Provides recording and analysis software designed to enable customer contact centers within a company to record and evaluate interactions through multiple communications media, such as telephone and Web chat. (Nasdaq: WITS).
- XETA Technologies, Inc.: Provides equipment and after-market services for both voice and data applications; Sells and services call accounting systems to the lodging industry. (Nasdaq: XETA).
- Xentrax: Provides a range of automated solutions for the contact center and call center market. The products offered include software, hardware and service solutions for management and monitoring.
- Zeacom: Producer of customer call center and telephony integration software.
- e-talk Corporation: Offers call center and help desk software to aid monitoring and evaluation.
- eQuality: Provider of technological solutions software to store, identify, retrieve and analyze digitally recorded telephone or electronic customer communications.
- synTelate: Offers desktop customization, campaign management and scripting software, supporting customer service, retentions and telemarketing.
This category in other languages: