Search Home : Business : Telecommunications : Cost Management
- 4TelecomHelp: Cost analysis consulting and management. Includes services and contacts. Pennsylvania.
- A. J. C. Communications: Full service telecommunications consulting firm offering small and mid-sized businesses complete outsourced technology solutions.
- AMI - American Megacom Inc.: Telecom cost reduction and consulting in Michigan and Ohio. AMI specializes in making telecom more cost efficient for large companies.
- ATI: Telecommunications auditing, invoice management and processing.
- Apollo Technology Solutions, Inc.: Telecom auditing, analysis and optimization. Telecommunications expense and invoicing management services. Integrated voice, data and internet carrier services and network engineering services.
- Ariellink: Offers auditing, contracts negotiations and consulting services.
- Audit-Tel: Bill verification, invoice management and general telecommunications consulting services.
- Audit-tel Recovery Inc.: Company providing local and long distance facilities-based telecommunications auditing and inventory services.
- Auditel Inc: Performs audits to corporate phone bills to reduce costs and recover loss due to tariff violations and incorrect billing. Training and outsourcing available. Specialize in telecom bill recovery and cost reduction strategies.
- Avema Telecom Cost Management: Telecommunications cost management, including web-based software for automating and controlling costs, telecom audit and cost reduction.
- Ayudar Ltd: Independent consultants providing advice on all aspects of telecommunications to companies in the UK and Europe.
- Beacon Consulting Group: Provide telecom auditing, cost reduction, invoice and process management consulting.
- Bill Correctors: Telecommunications/IT bill management, order desk, invoice review & optimization. Focus on mid-sized businesses.
- BillAudit: Helps average consumers as well as big organizations with audits of telecom bills. Class action filing available online for smaller telecom users.
- BillIntegrity: Provides revenue assurance, revenue and cost control, and billing efficiency leading to profits assurance to telecoms, network operators and service providers.
- Billing Concepts Corp.: Provides revenue support solutions to communications-based businesses. (Nasdaq: BILL).
- Bottaboom.com: Contingency based corporate telephone bill audits.
- CMSG Phone Bill Auditing: Performs audits to corporate phone bills to lower costs and recover loss due to tariff violations and incorrect billing. Training and outsourcing available.
- CNW Communications Ltd: Provide independent bandwidth services and advice to business customers. Services include voice and data communications and special rate telephone number services to clients throughout the UK.
- CPS - Corporate Purchasing Solutions: Specializes in wireless cost audits and invoice management.
- Co-Kno Analysts: Providing information and knowledge in telecommunications for new and existing businesses.
- Communication Research Consultants, Inc.: Specializes in identifying the operation of all voice and data services as our primary focus through CRC's unique Cost Efficiency Analysis.
- Comtel: Increase clients' bottom-line profits by saving organizations money, while reducing many of the problems associated with managing their telecommunications network.
- ConsulCom Pty Limited: Australian telecommunications auditing company that finds errors in telephone and data bills (must be over $4,000 per month).
- Cooper & Associates: Audits all types of telecommunications bills looking for errors and ways to reduce future billing.
- Cost Management Consultants: Provide business clients with turnkey advice on how to obtain the balance of high quality and reasonably low expense in the management of their telecommunications and utility costs.
- Cost Recovery Services: Consulting on telecom cost recovery and savings
- DataDrillers: Provides comprehensive phone bill audit and telecom expense reduction services. Advanced analysis recalculates invoice and projects savings.
- Diffuso Consultants: Perform a complete review of your entire telephone systems and utility supply taking into account all your existing hardware as well as current unit prices.
- Diversicom Consulting Group, Inc.: Specializing in reviewing and reducing telecommunications bills.
- Eisenhut & Associates: Helps clients get the most value from their investments in voice, data, and video communications. Independent of the vendors that carry traffic or sell technology.
- Emerging Technologies L.L.C.: Specialize in telephone bill payment outsourcing. Help clients by opening, reviewing and consolidating all of their telephone, cell and pager bills into one report for review.
- Erors.com: Telecommunications bill auditing firm has recovered millions of dollars in refunds for their clients.
- Fortune Consulting: Specialists in telecommunications billing management, carrier service review and analysis, service audit and telecommunications contract negotiations for the New York meto area.
- GTS Inc.: Full service telecommunications consulting firm offering small and mid-sized businesses a complete outsourced technology solutions.
- Gibson Consulting Group: Expense reduction consulting
- Global Solutions, Inc.: Audits, contract negotiations, and ongoing web-based telecom financial management. Includes FAQ and articles.
- Hanks & Associates: Provides a telephone auditing service to cut costs and ensure the accuracy of billing.
- Ini Global: Provides telecommunications expense management services including invoice audits, analyses, processing, payment and web-based reporting and tools.
- Insight Technology Solutions, Inc.: Telecommunications management company specializing in medium to large multi-site companies. Cost management professionals with over 40 years experience.
- Integrity AuditGroup, Inc.: Integrity makes businesses more profitable by finding errors and overcharges in solid waste and telecommunication expenses.
- Integrity Telecommunications Services: Integrity Telecommunications specializes in helping churches, non-profit organizations, and small businesses reduce their telecommunications costs, and manage their telecom infrastructure more effectively.
- Invoice Insight: Expert partner for managing, streamlining, and automating your telecom invoice management processes.
- JDS Telecommunications Management Services: Firm specializing in the management of "Voice Virtual Private Networks".
- KMR Consulting: Professional, independent cost management services for a wide range of UK based organisations, with a particular focus on telecommunications.
- LTC Consulting: Reviews and audits phone bills - local, long distance, cellular and internet.
- Lexicom Corporate Services: Analyzes the clients needs including voice and data traffic to determine the most effective and cost effective services.
- MSS*Group, Inc.: Focused on the management of telecom expenses. A diverse set of value added services to aid in invoice management.
- MakeSense, Inc.: Since 1992, providing utility auditing and telecommunications consulting services to the southern United States.
- Mass-Tel Communications: Telecom audit company based in San Francisco.
- Maximizer Solutions: Revenue assurance portal for telecoms, broadband providers, ISPs and web hosts.
- Meridian VMS: Meridian provides services and software to optimize transaction, usage, infrastructure costs and tariffs.
- Merrimack Business Solutions: Management of telecommunication costs and systems. Invoice auditing and overcharge recovery.
- Meta Lind Solutions, Inc.: Consulting firm that specializes nationwide, in telecom billing dispute intervention, contingency bill audits, and overall telecom cost reduction for mid to large businesses.
- Mobile Data Analysis: Audit of voice, data and mobiles telecommunications bills.
- NSIrecoverysystems: Specialize in helping businesses save money on phone bills by being the "contact" person.
- PBRG - Pinnacle Bay Resource Group: Telecom consulting and project management, including cost audits, contract negotiations, and invoice management.
- ProfiTel Group, LLC: Telecom cost management consultants that reduce rates through contract negotiations, telecom billing audits and more, on a contingency basis.
- Profit Enhancement Services: Telecommunications auditing and expense recovery on a pay-for-performance basis.
- Profit Line Expense Recovery Services: Business expense analysis `group` with offices in Annapolis, Atlanta and Tampa. Analyzing, reviewing and monitoring its clients' utility, communication and waste disposal accounts.
- ProfitLab: Provide clients with Business Process Outsourcing, accounting, and on-going management of their reoccurring, monthly corporate telecommunications expenses delivered through web-based, E-commerce Application Service Provider tools.
- RFD Systems: Recovers overpayments, eliminating billing errors and fraud. Implementing systems and procedures to help companies manage their telecommunication infrastructure and billing.
- Rycom: Rycom UK Ltd guarantees to save money on communications and ensure the right solution for your company.
- Stonegate Consulting: Telephone and communications billing audits, on a contingent fee basis. Also equipment revue and sales.
- Stonehouse Technologies, Inc.: Cost management provider offers call accounting software systems for billing management, vendor and asset tracking, network analysis and inventory control.
- Swartz Consulting, LLC: Performs billing audits in order to remove services that are not used, and to change outdated services to better, faster, cheaper new services.
- Switch IT: Niche UK consultants specialising in benchmarking and delivering cost savings without infrastructure upheaval or supplier change. Rates and tariff experts on C&W, BT, Energis, MCI Worldcom, Thus, Kingston Telewest etc.
- Technologies Resource Management Group: Consulting firm specializing in cost management of voice and data communications services. Works with businesses of all sizes to achieve cost efficiency of their telecommunications services.
- TelAnalysis: Cost conservation and quality assurance services. Includes contacts and testimonials.
- TelAssess: Services and tools for expense reduction and improved telemanagement efficiency. Includes services and FAQ.
- TelAxion: Offers billing and customer care software for telecom companies.
- Teladjust: Telecommunication overcharge recovery consulting firm based in Michigan.
- Telcom Corporation: Provides telecommunications consulting services to businesses.
- Telcom Cost Control, Inc.: Comprehensive suite of services minimizes your current and future costs and recovers overpayments due to confusing and inaccurate billing.
- Telcom Helpline: Offers pre-paid telecom consulting including education and research for communications, telephone and wireless problems.
- Telcore, Inc.: Provide business assessment, OSS assessment, NOC design and installation, training, data purification, and network assessment services to the telecommunications industry.
- Teldata Control, Inc.: Providing cost control solutions for voice, data and information services.
- Tele Guard Systems: Correcting billing errors and advising clients
- TeleManagement Incorporated: Cost recovery and management specialists. Includes services, clients, and contacts.
- Telecom Contract Consulting, Inc.: System inventories, billing reviews, alternatives and recommendations.
- Telecom Facilities Management: Provide telephone audits for small business and large corporations.
- Telecom Resources International (TRI): Consulting and cost management services to a broad range of industries.
- Telecom Solutions Group, LLC: An expense management and cost reduction firm specializing in the telecommunications, information technology and utility industries.
- Telecommunications Resources of New York, Inc.: A communications `group` with a variety of services designed to determine the accuracy of telephone billings and reduce monthly service charges.
- Teligistics.Com: Unbiased long distance bill auditing and customized low cost telecom packages from multiple long distance carriers.
- Telwares Communications, LLC: Provides wireless cost management, telecom contract auditing, telecom negotiations and procurement in areas including long distance voice, local, private line, frame relay, global and wireless services.
- Tharaldson Communications: Specialize in helping hotels cut telephone costs.
- The BAZ Group, Inc.: An independent consulting firm providing a non-biased `resource` to assist companies in fulfilling their telecommunication needs and reducing their expenses.
- The Michael Group: Provides a high level of independent communications services, focusing on cost auditing.
- Turner Telecommunications, Inc.: Provides audits, recoveries, equipment recommendations, and service optimization. Includes contacts and company history.
- Universal Research Group: Specialize in cost control by monitoring ongoing bills for accuracy against current rate/tarrifs. Advise clients on lower cost alternatives and help secure those alternatives.
- Utili-SAVE: Telecommunications and utility auditing and consulting designed exclusively for business clients.
- VeriCom Services: Provides telecommunictions cost management, bill auditing, vendor negotiations and consulting.
- Yonemoto & Associates: Specialize in working with Fortune 1000 customers to help them reduce their baseline telecommunication expenses and provide complete documentation and industry perspective.