Search Home : Business : Telecommunications : Education and Training
- AIRCOM International Ltd: Provides training in the Aircom Enterprise Tool suite and in mobile, wireless and fixed telecom technologies: GSM, CDMA200, UMTS, GPRS, HDR, IS-95, TCP/IP, SONET, and ATM.
- Advanced College of Technology: Career training in telecommunications, fiber optics, computer networks, and computer technology. Seminars and customized training available. Includes course details and placement information.
- Aircom: Interactive programmes for corporate CBT, Distance Learning and CPD.
- Applied Optoelectronics Centre: Provides training, support and expertise to the data cabling, optoelectronics and optical communications industry. Dublin Ireland.
- Ashmead Training Ltd.: Telecom and Datacomm training company. Providing private and public courses on UMTS, GPRS, GSM, VoIP, ADSL, SDL, IP V6, ATM, SDH, SS7 technologies and others.
- Bazemore Fiber Optic Services: Offers custom fiber optic training courses for the DOT, LAN, WAN and CATV industries.
- C-Jonathan Lewis Associates: How-to book written for telephone repairs and troubleshooting.
- Ericsson: Provides CDMA training on concepts and products to base operators, technicians and engineers.
- Fiber Network Training: Fiber optic training and 3M Telecom Systems Division Technician certification with online classes and knowledge/skills testing.
- FutureText: Customised online training for multimedia messaging and MMS development.
- GSM Training: Computer based telecommunications courses on GSM training and other wireless technologies
- Harmon Technical Trainers: On-site provisioning for Cisco ONS 15xxx products.
- InterConnect Communications Ltd: Series of master classes which addresses the training requirements of senior professionals in the communications sector.
- Lightguide Systems Inc.: Fiber optics seminars, training, consulting, optical networking, fiber splicing, connectors, and switching.
- Lightwave Technology Corp.: A vast range of short courses in the field of fiber optic engineering.
- Lucid Optical Services Ltd.: Fibre optics training, technical consultancy, testing and publishing in the UK and Europe.
- Matsushita Electric Corp.: Panasonic telephone system user guide help.
- McCarty Associates Inc.: Offers classroom, on-site and field-training courses in outside plant cable fault locating and transmission testing and installation & repair.
- Mpirical Limited: Telecom training in umts, gsm, gprs, 3g and wireless along with virtual classroom training worldwide.
- NBXTraining: Online training for 3Com NBX equipment. Includes demonstration and registration information.
- NetCBT: Develops BICSI RCDD, LAN Specialist, and Outside Plant study aids along with Wireless LAN, Gigabit Ethernet, DSL, networking and network cabling self paced training courses.
- PTT: Providers of Telecoms Training - provides off-the-shelf interactive CBT training courses delivered on CDROM. Courses available include those covering SDH, ATM, IP networks, ISDN, Optical fibre, and telecoms principles.
- Pearson Technologies Incorporated: Specializes in fiber optic communication technologies used to replace wire.
- Protection Technologies Inc.: Training and seminars for telephone, power, and PCS engineers and installers dealing with the effects of ground potential rise (GPR) and lightning on communication circuits.
- RWM Fiber Optics: Fiber optic career training for industry.
- TPG Training: Provides training in telecom and datacom disciplines through distance learning and on-site methods. Includes a list of courses, glossary, and self-tests.
- TRA: Provides telecom training through classroom, web-based, and CD-ROM venues. Topics include Emerging Technologies, 3G Wireless, ATM, VoIP, SONET, Optical Networking, TCP/IP, Network Security, and CDMA.
- Tech Talk Bulletin Board: Telephone repair, tech support and programming help bulletin board, covering all major phone equipment brands with additional resources.
- Tel-Con Technical Services: On-site telecommunications maintenance training, consulting, installation and service specializing in Department of Defense sites for all branches of service.
- Telecom Training Systems Inc.: Telecomunications training and consulting.
- Teracom Training Institute: Seminars, videos and tutorials on telecom, data communications, IP, networking and security, geared to non-engineering professionals.
- The Resource Center: Wide selection of help desk, call center, CRM and customer satisfaction training seminars, certifications, books and videos.
- Tonex: Developed a number of self-paced, multimedia and web-based telecom course programs available on the Web and CD-ROM.
- University of Pittsburgh Telecommunications Program: University program offering both Master of Telecommunications and Telecommunications Ph.D. degrees.
- University of Wisconsin Madison: Telecommunications courses for continuing education.
- Wire Rap, LLC: Specializes in providing onsite, customized AT&T Route It! training. Also offers consulting and outsourcing services.
- sc5m.com: Service provider for vendors and users of telecommunications networks.