Search Home : Business : Telecommunications : Location and Tracking
- 3CMS: Position on request vehicle location system.
- Aditel Marine Electronics: Manufacturer of navigation equipment. Log, gyro, doppler docking systems.
- Applied Field Data Systems: Manufacturer of integrated systems that use GPS receivers, rugged pen-based computers, PDA's, field data collection and GIS software. Training, software development, data conversion and consulting services also available.
- At Road, Inc: Offer a range of mobile intelligence services for businesses and consumers on the move.
- Autopage Ltd.: Allows monitoring people who work off-premises, using automated mobile phone text messaging.
- CARIS: GPS field data collection utilities that provide spatial information and GIS solutions for marine and land based industries.
- CMC Electronics Inc.: Manufacturers of GPS receivers and systems for the aviation and surface transportation markets.
- Cargotracs: Provide a range of systems that can track freight, cargo, trailers, cars, trucks, and other mobile assets. Web based interface available.
- Citytrac: Tracks vehicles, assets, and people on client's city map by using a beacon on the object being tracked.
- ClearTrace Technologies, Inc.: Offers a GPS based tracking system to locate vehicles, assets, and personnel twenty-four hours a day in the populated areas of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Competitio: Designers of GPS products and services for performance tracking of outdoor training and competition events.
- Custom Tracking: Web-based vehicle, marine, asset, remote staff GPS tracking solutions & GPS devices.
- DataGrid Inc.: Geo-ID GPS/GIS datacollectors store input data from three external sensors (standard) using serial or analogue input, and store the data alongside GPS positions with meter range of centimeter range accuracies.
- Datacom: Canadian company in the field of automated vehicle-fleet management and reading industrial sensors.
- DynaNav Systems Inc.: Manufacturing aircraft and helicopter navigation systems for the agricultural. seismic and natural resourse industries.
- Eagle: Producers of sonar and global positioning systems.
- Eagle Electronics: Information, product guides, and sources for Eagle GPS, Sonar and Mapping products, as well as GPS and routing software.
- Earth Vector Systems: Manufacturer's representative for Trimble Navigation, featuring high-accuracy Global Positioning Systems, computers, software and related equipment. Services include sales, rentals, training, technical support and equipment repair.
- EchoBurst: Location, tracking, and mapping services in US, Europe, and world-wide.
- Electrac: UK Service for locating and displaying a mobile phone on a specific map, includes accuracy rating as well as positioing.
- Fibersense Technology Corporation: Designs and manufactures precision navigation systems based on fibre optic gyros integrated with GPS.
- Formax Technology Co., Ltd.: Designing, manufacturing and marketing GPS engine boards, receivers, G-mouses, and active antennas.
- FreeFlight Systems: Manufactures GPS navigation equipment, radar altimeters, and selective calling decoders for business and commuter aircraft.
- Furuno GPS/OEM Timing Division: For over 10 years Furuno has brought GPS (Global Positioning System) products to OEMs. Furuno's GPS products can be used for a variety of applications.
- GARMIN International, Inc.: Designs, manufactures and markets GPS navigation, communication and sonar products.
- GCT Iberica,: Technology consulting specialized in automatic data capture, electronic document management, documents identification, invoices management, workflow and LBS.
- GPS Manufacturers: GPS receiver manufacturers, system integrators, equipment suppliers, and service providers.
- GPS Products: Provider of GPS Products (global positioning system) for commercial, government and special interest groups.
- GPS Source: GPS Source specializes in GPS signal amplification, repeating, splitting, networking, and filtering.
- Global Locate, Inc.: Global positioning systems (GPS) services for the wireless industry.
- Global Mapping Services: GPS surveying consultant based in Williams Lake, BC, Canada specializing in centimetre-level GPS surveying and digital mapping services for a variety of applications.
- Heywow: Project on a business idea that uses GPS or Galileo with different hardware platforms.
- Holux Technology Inc.: Manufacture a range of handheld products which combine GPS functions with voice, image or RF. Includes downloadable specifications and manuals .
- Homeland Security Technology Corporation: Fully featured mobile GPS navigation system for handheld computing platforms.
- InView, Inc.: Provides a satellite based tracking and reporting system for fleets and heavy equipment.
- Indagon: Manufacturer of GPS, AGPS, DGPS, tracking solutions and devices.
- Integrated GPS Technologies, Inc.: Supply a range of GPS/GIS hardware and software for geodetic surveying, mapping, and navigation. Includes technical papers, software downloads, and product applications.
- KFT: Italy-based firm involved in research, development, production and marketing of GPS and radiolocation systems.
- Kivera, Inc.: Location-based technology and solutions that enable businesses to deliver private-label location services across a wide range of applications and delivery systems.
- Kuhagen, Inc.: Global Utility Tracking Systems ("GUTS") provides utility, pipeline, locating, and construction companies with global technology in monitoring, patrolling and protecting facilities anywhere in the world.
- Laipac Tech: Manufacturers of GPS receivers and systems for all kind of industries.
- Leica Geosystems: Services and products for the GIS and GPS industry.
- Lo-Q: Low power radio tagging technologies to improve guest experiences in theme parks.
- LoVEUS: A project supported by the European Union, aims to provide personalised, tourism-oriented multimedia information enriched with advertisements related.
- Lowe Electronics: Global Positioning System products including antennas and software. Dealer for Garmin and others.
- Lowrance Australia: Exclusive Australian distributor of Lowrance sonar mapping and global positioning system electronic instruments for marine outdoor and aviation navigation.
- Lowrance Electronics: Manufacturer of sonar, GPS, and aviation electronics.
- Magellan: Manufacturer of GPS navigation systems. Product pictures, descriptions, specifications and FAQ. O.E.M. info and area coverage maps.
- Manning NavComp: Developers of RASTRAC software, and integrators of systems for management of mobile assets and vehicle tracking. Product pictures, descriptions and FAQ. Dealer locator.
- Meinberg: Develops and manufactures time and frequency products.GPS satellite receivers, DCF atomic clocks and NTP time servers, slotcards, standalone systems and customer specific solutions generating pulses and standard frequency.
- Micronics GPS: Advanced, lightweight DGPS systems. Applications include exploration, mining, local government, military, forestry and environmental projects.
- Moore Associates: GPS receiver performance analysis software for most manufacturers receivers and data formats.
- NAVICOM Co., Ltd.: Provides GPS solutions and telecommunication solutions.
- National Scientific: Track of car, bike, luggage, just about anything that moves.
- NavCom Technology Inc.: A subsidiary of John Deere. Manufactures GPS receivers for Survey, RTK, Machine Control, GIS, Military, Offshore, Aerial and Agriculture Applications. Operates the real-time global StarFire decimeter service.
- Navigation Electronics: Provides GPS and GIS equipment provider including Trimble marine, mapping, and surveying software, sales, servicing and leasing.
- Navtrak, Inc. CoPilot GPS System: Manufactures the CoPilot GPS receiver for land, sea, and air navigation.
- New Century Software, Inc.: Provides an online facility to automatically differentially correct Trimble SSF files and convert GPS data into usable GIS data.
- NordNav: Develops software receiver technology for realtime GPS and Galileo. Fully functional receivers available.
- NovAtel Inc.: Manufactures and integrates higher performance GPS systems for surveying, GIS, agriculture, aviation, marine, mining and machine control.
- OmniSTAR: Worldwide differential global positioning systems with many widely-spaced base stations for multi-site solutions. Maps and descriptions of service regions, technical information and pricing.
- Pharos GPS Navigation Solutions: Provider of GPS navigation, positioning, and telematics solutions for the PDA market.
- Purple Open Projects: GPS connectors.
- Rikaline Marketing: Manufacturer of GPS products including handhelds, receivers, tracking systems and fleet management solutions.
- RoadComm: Offer solutions for advanced telematics, leading-edge technology, product and modules.
- RoadMedic Roadside Telematics Corporation: Provides emergency roadside medical information for the telematics and assistance industry by using location-based technologies.
- RoyalTek GPS: Designer, manufacturer, and marketer of leading-edge GPS engine boards, modules, receivers, Compact Flash GPS modules and other telemetric electronics. Supplies ODM/OEM GPS products worldwide in the aviation, marine, recreational, military, automotive and electronics markets.
- SafeAngel Ltd.: Open GPS and Location Based Services tracking platform, designed to track individuals and high value equipment. Includes documentation and contacts.
- San Jose Navigation Inc.: GPS hardware manufacturer in Taiwan. Products include GPS antennas, GPS receivers and DGPS antennas.
- Satnavuk: Offers satellite vehicle navigation systems.
- SiRF: Manufacturer of GPS chips designed for integration for a variety of navigation products and applications.
- Smart-Traveler: Provides failsafe, cutting edge event notification for emergencies vehicle, roadside assistance, multi-media content delivery and wireless IP based services management.
- Stone Technologies: Global positioning systems, security and fire alarms. Electronic engineering, custom design, development and manufacturing. Authorized dealer for GPS equipment.
- Televilt: Manufacturers of tracking and positioning equipment. Small GPS units at 70 grams and GPS collars from 120 grams are used for wildlife management.
- Thales Navigation: THALES Navigation is a European manufacturer of high-precision navigation and positioning systems based on GPS and GNSS technology. The company designs and markets innovative and highly-advanced equipment for professional applications in marine or land environments.
- Timing Technology Inc.: GPS Time and Frequency Systems, GPS Engines, GPS Timing Boards, atomic oscillators, and timing technologies.
- Trimble: GPS equipment manufacturer for survey, mapping, marine, aviation, precise positioning, military, vehicle tracking, and precision farming applications; includes dealer locator.
- Ubisense: Gives computer systems the ability to know exactly where things are. It works indoors or outdoors, using sensors to accurately track small "Ubitags" in real time.
- UniStrong: Provides GPS receivers, antennas and related accessories including mapping software.
- Video Mapper: Portable, rapid acquisition system providing GPS positioned data together with annotated, geo-referenced digital images.
- Wavedigm: Manufacturer of GPS engine module, antenna, antenna for smart GPS and accessories.
- WayHey: Automatically locate and map colleagues, friends and family using their standard mobile phone.
- Webfleet: Online location of all kinds of mobile objects using GPS or non-GPS technology, fleet management and telematics on the web.
- Webraska: Provides carriers and service providers with the software solutions required to develop, integrate and deploy LBS & Telematics services.
- Wheels of Zeus, Inc.: Company founded by Apple computer co-founder Steve Wozniak to combine GPS and wireless technologies to make products offering location, status, control, and communications services.
- Worldwide Notification Systems, Inc.: Design tracking and notification systems that are used in conjunction with the Global Positioning System (GPS). Integrate GPS technology, digital mapping, and wireless communications and customized computer software.
- YuBee: Delivers the nearest locations for hotels, restaurants, and business services, based on a wireless user's current location.
- Zeli Systems: Manufactures the SATPAK line of carrier-board products that provide GPS packaging solutions for popular computer platforms.
- ZeroVector: Provider of location based services and distributed navigation platforms and consulting to carriers, PSAP's and wireless application providers.
- aXelera Solutions: Wireless solutions for transportation and vending machines industries in Europe.
- eTrackSystems, LLC: Markets GPS systems, tracking devices for vehicles and hardware.
- gpware: Manufacturer GPS navigation systems with GPS tracking capability and integration with MS Outlook appointments and contacts as destinations for the Nokia 3650 and the Pocket PC Phone.
- iSECUREtrac: GPS tracking technologies for offender and asset monitoring. Service includes integrating GPS and wireless technologies, with realtime web based tracking services for criminal offender and asset/vehicle tracking.
- u-blox AG: u-blox develops and markets leading GPS technology, GPS chip sets, miniaturized GPS modules, smart antennas and dead reckoning products for original equipment manufacturers.