Search Home : Business : Telecommunications : Services : VoIP
- Asterisk: An open source telephony switching and private branch exchange service. Allows peer-peer calling using a variety of voice over internet protocols.
- Asylum Telecom: VoIP provider for business and residential customers. No service charges.
- BroadVoice: VoIP provider offers full feature set with voice mail, caller ID, etc. Requires supplied broadband phone adapter.
- CallDaddy: Pre-paid VOIP services. H.323 IP phone, gateway, gatekeeper, NetMeeting or any other H.323 compliant terminal necessary.
- Calleveryone.com: A full featured VoIP/broadband phone to phone service primarily for calls within the US.
- Callserve: PC-to-Phone service for outbound calls only. Software download required.
- Dial2Home: VoIP service for phone-to-phone with adapter or peer-to-peer.
- Dialpad Communications, Inc.: Offers monthly billing and pre-paid PC-to-Phone VoIP services. Also supports broadband telephone adapter for use without PC.
- Dow Networks: Provides Voice over IP and telecom service to international clients.
- Efonica: Prepaid system for PC-to-phone and web initiated phone-to-phone using VoIP.
- Free World Dialup: Community network allowing calls to toll free numbers in the US, Japan, UK and Netherlands. Peer-peer calling to other members.
- IPCB.net: Softswitch services such as routing, billing as well as VoIP call termination.
- ISPhone Inc.: Wholesale voice over internet services.
- MeaPhone: PC to phone service based in Thailand. Software download required.
- Mywebcalls: PC-Phone or device-to-phone United Kingdom based service.
- On Instant: PC-to-PC only isntant messaging service with VoIP features including live voice, voicemail and CRM tools.
- One Unified Net: A communications infrastructure provider includes IP systems, services, softswitches, and phones.
- PC2call: PC-phone internet voice service provider based in the United Kingdom.
- Packet8: Voice over internet direct dial service without a PC. Owned by 8X8, Inc.
- Redshift Networks: Operates and builds international carrier networks using VoIP and TDM circuit transmission technologies.
- RhinoBell: PC to phone, phone to phone using device, voice over internet calls.
- SIPphone Inc.: Peer-peer calling service. Requires SIP adaptor and phone.
- Skype: Peer to peer internet voice service. Requires PC for both callers.
- Super Technologies, Inc: Offers flat-rate unlimited calling within USA & Canada. Uses analog telephone handsets via broadband telephone adapter.
- Talafone: Canadian based provider of PC-to-phone and IP phone services and hardware.
- Vinculum Communications: VoIP wholesale international termination services provider.
- VoIP Providers List: Information exchange for VoIP partners offering minutes termination and origination, as well as hardware and software trade.
- VoIPOnline: Voice-over-IP news, supplier directory and chatrooms for discussing related industry topics.
- VocalNet: VoIP provider offering residential and business plans.
- Vodawave: Residential and enterprise VoIP plans plus gateways, gatekeeper and billing software.
- Voice over IP Calculator: Free VoIP resources, including online bandwidth calculators, white papers, books, a directory and a forum.
- VoicePulse: VoIP service offering phone-to-phone with device. Various features and calling plans.
- Voiceglo: VoIP service offering free and paid plans. Some plans require phone adapter or USB phone with an Internet-connected computer.
- VoipXchange: B2B VoIP exchange platform for carriers to buy/sell excess capacity on VoIP networks covering call termination in 250+ countries. No-fee membership required.
- Vonage: Provides voice over internet local dial-tone service. No PC required. Uses analog telephone with broadband telephone adapter.
- iConnectHere: Offers VoIP-based PC-to-Phone, Broadband Phone and Calling Card services.
- v59: Use dial-up and talk everywhere with our VoIP service