Search Home : Business : Transportation and Logistics : Fleet Maintenance
- @Road Inc.: Provides an internet based productivity enhancement service for companies with a mobile workforce using GPS and wireless data networks.
- ARI Fleet Leasing: Provides fleet leasing and management throughout the world. Site lists directory of services and job opportunities.
- Abbott Enterprises: Manufactures and repairs speed and vehicle monitoring equipment for trucks, trailers, buses, and the automotive industry. Supplies Atrol II systems.
- Accident Management Company Ltd.: Provides claims and accident management, uninsured loss recovery, and driver awareness training for the fleet industry.
- Accidentcare: Providing a comprehensive range of UK claims management and accident management services in the event of a motor accident.
- Accuall: An authorized distributor nationwide for Accu-turn brake lathes, wheel balancers, tire changers, lifts and alignment equipment.
- Advanced Fleet Management Consultants: Provides consultants to perform fleet maintenance and management studies for public and private fleets.
- Alphabet Ltd.: Provides vehicle leasing and fleet management primarily in the UK.
- Australian Transport Systems: Supplies and repairs off-road truck and railway locomotive braking resistors. Based in Australia.
- AutoFleet: Resource for management of automotive fleets.
- BCW: Specializes in maintenance support equipment, tools, and parts for the airlines, bus, and light rail transportation industries.
- Bandag, Incorporated: Supplier of tire retread products to the world. (NYSE: BDG)
- Banlaw Europe Ltd: Distributors of dry-break refuelling technology and prelubrication systems. Also supplies reversing camera systems and alarms, and convex mirrors.
- Bridgestone/Firestone National Accounts: Provides nationwide repair, preventive maintenance and management service for commercial truck and company fleet vehicles.
- CDI Services Inc.: Provides 24-hour emergency roadside repair services for the USA and Canada.
- CSC Fuel Cards: Supplies fuel cards and other card services to the haulage and transport industry in Europe and the UK.
- CSI Enterprises Inc.: Offers transportation management services and fleet consulting for domestic, international municipalities and large US and foreign multinationals utilizing automotive fleet equipment.
- Cambridge Vehicle Management Services Ltd.: Offers fleet management services for both cars and commercial vans to UK companies.
- Canwest Tachograph Inc.: Sells and services trip recorders and tachographs. Authorized dealer of speedometers, gauges and instruments for trucks. Based in New Westminster, B.C.
- Castle Card Services: Suppliers of fuel and road toll cards for trucks travelling to the Uk and Europe.
- Condesa SA. De CV.: Provides an electronic system that allows fleet owners to monitor the fuel inventory in the tanks of their vehicles.
- Consolidated Services Corp.: Offers customized packages for maintenance management, accident prevention, safety programs and fleet management software throughout North America.
- Custom Fleet: Provides vehicle management solutions, including a mix of insurance, fuel management and vehicle maintenance products and services to help manage fleets.
- Diagnostic Innovations LLC.: Provides vehicle diagnostic tools and services, including diagnostic systems, software, training, and consulting.
- Dolphin Fleet Management: Specializes in software for school bus fleets focusing on the special needs of a school districts transportation department.
- Donlen: Fleet management corporation offers fleet and vehicle leasing. Includes services, industry news, sales locations and career opportunities.
- EZ Fuel & Tank Solutions: A distributor of portable fueling systems, bulk fuel and other related petroleum products and services.
- Efleetmgmt Inc.: Online courses and regional seminars for fleet maintenance professionals.
- Enterprise Fleet Services: Provides customized management for acquisition and maintenance of large automotive fleets.
- Eq-Com: Pan-european provider of logistics and communications management solutions for freight transportation using digital wireless communications tools and services.
- Esoc Commercial Truck Inc.: Produces and sells equipment to quickly change the oil in diesel, rail, marine and construction vehicles. Mobile oil change service also available.
- Eurofleet: Provides preparation, refurbishment, transportation and storage of vehicles in England and Scotland for fleet managers.
- European Fleet Management Limited: Specializes in commercial vehicle contract maintenance and asset investment protection for the fleet operator.
- FCS Computer Services Ltd: Offers Drive fleet management software which includes fleet inventory, vehicle registration details, technical specifications and accidents.
- First Vehicle Services: Provides fleet management and maintenance services to local government agencies in the US and Puerto Rico.
- Fleet Assistant: Maintenance management software for fleet managers.
- Fleet Logistics: Pan-European fleet management consultancy provides company vehicle leasing solutions to support fleet managers in large organizations.
- Fleet Safety Solutions: Offers fleet safety consultancy services and products including analysis, driver education and safety management systems. Based in Australia.
- Fleet Tire Consulting: Offers consulting services for truck tire, retread, and wheel performance to the commercial trucking industry.
- FleetCor Technologies: Offers a commercial and government fleet fueling and maintenance program, using automated fueling sites located across the USA. Includes a fueling site locator.
- FleetLegal Solutions: Provides interstate authority filing, fuel tax reporting, auditing, registration, permitting, and a fuel card.
- FleetOne: Provides a customized fuel and fleet management system for commercial vehicle owners and managers that includes fuel cards, repairs and maintenance.
- Fleetnet2 Financial Services Inc.: B2B commercial vehicle lessor with Internet asset management and inventory cost functionality.
- Fuelling Services Ltd.: Provides diesel fuel cards for on the road supplies of oil and petrol.
- Fueltek: Manufacture fuel management systems and fuel dispensers for the commercial transport industry.
- Industrial Control Systems: Supplies on-board computers and data communications for companies which are engaged in goods, passenger and refuse transportation. Based in Europe.
- Invers GmbH: Germany company offering hardware and software for car sharing and fleet management. Site in English and German.
- Irbis Danmark: Develops and produces dedicated electronics, and security and management systems for the transportation industry.
- Kelley Fleet Services: Provides customized fleet management, maintenance and logistics services to large private fleet operators in the US.
- Kinetic Electronic Designs CC.: Designs and manufactures vehicle activity monitoring systems, specifically targeted at plant, earthworks and heavy vehicles.
- Knowles Associates: Provides management of company car and vehicle fleets from selection to disposal.
- Markken Plastics Inc.: Produces cut-to-size, ready to install windows for the mass transportation market.
- Matrix CommerceNet Inc.: Provides communication and fleet tracking tools for the transportation industry.
- Mercury Associates Inc.: Provides fleet maintenance management services and consultancy for public and private fleet operations.
- Mercury Fleet Maintenance Consultants: Offers a variety of services and solutions to public and private sector fleet operations. Includes detailed service list.
- Minorplanet Systems: Provides fleet operators with a system for acquiring live tracking data on vehicles. Site provides technical details and case studies.
- National Association of Fleet Administrators, Inc.: Professional society serving the needs of members who manage fleets of automobiles, SUVs, trucks and vans, as well as suppliers of specialized mobile equipment, in the United States and Canada.
- North America Fleet Services LLC.: Provides roadside assistance to fleets, leases tractors and trailers, and offers maintenance consulting.
- OmniFleet: Provides maintenance management family of software for any size fleet of motor vehicles.
- Orpak Industries Ltd.: Produces a cardless electronic fuel management and payment system and a line of computerized taxi meters.
- Ownersite LLC.: A comprehensive web based vehicle maintenance tracking and reminder system for owners and fleets.
- PHH Arval: Provides fleet management and leasing services worldwide including maintenance and accident programs for company cars and truck fleet management programs.
- PM Attendant Inc.: Fleet maintenance tracking software monitors mileage and repair history. Includes services description, dealer and distributer information.
- Pharos Inc.: Provides software, hardware and network solutions for the trucking industry.
- PowerUp Fleet Inc.: Provides a variety of services related to the sales, management, and accounting of commercial fleet fueling operations.
- Ramatek Inc.: Oil analysis laboratory specializing in the preventive maintenance of transport equipment. Tests oil samples and provides results, interpretations, and recommendations.
- Safetrak: Provides automated vehicle monitoring services based on motorist reports.
- Sailes Marketing: Manufacturer and distributor of the Backtrak vehicle data logging system and Hunter transducers and interfaces primarily for vehicular applications.
- Spectra Inc.: Supplies fleet safety and productivity products to the commercial transportation industry.
- T + M Ing.-Büro Gerhard Töter: German import and export company focusing on taximeters, onboard computers, tachograph chart analysis equipment, gauges, adapters and sensors.
- Tachograph Charts: SJD Computers offers tachograph chart tools and analysis.
- Team Bryant: Provides commercial gasoline, diesel fuel and racing gas in the US for fleets of any size. Site includes locator and online pricing.
- Tire Management Solutions: Provides services for a fleet's tire operation including selection, repairs, wheel reconditioning, and management reporting.
- Town And Country Assistance: Offers risk management solutions including motor claims handling, accident management and uninsured loss recovery. Based in Ipswich, England.
- TransPlatinum Service Corp.: Supplies truck companies with fuel cards that are accepted across North America. Also offers repair services, daily transactions processing, temporary permits and phone cards.
- Transrisk Services: Provides counsel and guidance to improve trucking safety and service for all types of companies.
- Triscan: Provides complete solutions to fuel management problems for the commercial transport industry.
- Truck Repair Network: Provides emergency dispatch of roadside assistance for trucking fleets throughout the 48 states.
- USA Drive Safe: Sells safety supplies and training materials used to setup a fleet monitoring program.
- Union Tank UTA: Consists of a multi-brand service network throughout Europe, offering cashless payment for diesel fuel and accessories for trucks, vans and buses.
- VDO Kienzle UK Ltd.: Supplies tachographs and provides interactive tachograph analysis and services for Europe.
- Vehicare: Provides on-site preventive maintenance and repairs for fleets of trucks, trailers, forklifts, utility and construction vehicles throughout the USA.
- Vehicle Monitoring Services: Provides safety programs and other services for businesses that maintain a fleet of company vehicles.
- Voyager Fleet Systems: A fleet fueling and maintenance card designed to serve the needs of any size fleet. The card is accepted by most brands in all 50 states.
- Wheels Inc.: Specializes in vehicle fleet management, providing corporations with a wide variety of solutions to fleet leasing and management needs.
- Wilderness Technology: Offers a vehicle mounted device that tracks mileage, time, distance and keep memos for fleet and commercial usage.
- World Information Systems: Fleet and equipment maintenance management information systems. Supplies both hardware and software.
- Wright Express: Provides fleet charge cards and information services for car, van and truck fleets throughout the US.
This category in other languages: