Search Home : Computers : Artificial Intelligence
- BotSpot: Including intelligent agents, data mining, knowledge discovery, artificial intelligence. Biweekly newsletter available.
- AI Links: Resources in Adaptive Behavior, Reinforcement Learning, Computational Evolution, Natural Evolution, AI in general and Conferences. Maintained by Mark Humphreys, Dublin City University.
- AI Topics: AI Topics is a web site designed to provide online access to introductory resources concerning artificial intelligence and its many dimensions.
- AI from TAU: Extensive Artificial Intelligence links index from Tel-Aviv University, Israel. Created & maintained by Yossi Mamroud, TAU's Philosophy Department.
- About AI: Examine the history, uses and consequences of Artificial Intelligence. Beginners can learn the basics here while researchers can access extensive technical resources.
- Adaptive Automation Resources: This site organizes information that a broad audience should find understandable and useful within the problem solving technology continuum of advanced heuristic methods. You will find FAQs, Newsgroups, Software, Books, Electronic Journals, & Hot Lists.
- Ai on the Web: Lots and lots of pointers to AI resources: intelligent agents, search and game playing, logic and knowledge representation, planning, reasoning with uncertainty, machine learning, natural language processing, perception and robotics, philosophy and the future, AI programming.
- Artificial Brains: Articles on artificially intelligent hardware, organized to give topical overviews.
- Artificial Intelligence Depot: Community discussions, regular tutorials, daily news, and a searchable knowledge base.
- Artilect: Articles and resources on artificial intelligence, physics and neuroscience research.
- Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence: Part of the Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies, is searchable and browseable.
- CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository: Free software and materials of general interest to AI researchers, educators, students, and practitioners.
- Cognitive Systems: Resources on Integrated and Hybrid Intelligent Systems, maintained at Iowa State University.
- CompInfo: A comprehensive knowledge base, current news, events, publications, manufacturer links, and support links.
- Context in AI: A contact point on the Web for researchers who are interested in the many roles of context in artificial intelligence.
- Generation5.org: Essays, interviews and original programs, code, and news bulletins.
- Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment: Resources on general heuristics, neural networks, genetic algorithms, simulated annealing and tabu search: databases, articles, references, journals, software, links, conferences and education.
- Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network: KurzweilAI.net explores trends in emerging technologies in the 21st century. Also, it attempts to showcase leading technologies in AI and related fields.
- List of AI-related FAQs: AI-related FAQs
- Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources: General AI directory
- Open AI: The OpenAI site is centered around an Open Source project and community involving artificial intelligence. The term "Open Source" means that the source code for the project is available for free and can be used by others free of charge.
- PC AI: an enormous amount of resources pertaining to AI
- Premise.org - AI Links: Premise.org, an artificial intelligence link site with examples.
- Processor Performance: Performance and evaluation of processors, assembly programming, and unlimited shareware.
- SIGART Electronic Information Services: SIGART is the ACM Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence.
- The Loebner Prize: Site of the annual Turing Test contest.
- ThinkQuest: Introduction to the Science of Artificial Intelligence: ThinkQuest gives a general introductory survey with links to the following topic areas: introduction, programs, history, approaches, applications, people, links, bulletins, interactive, news, sources, bibliography, authors, afterword and further reading.
This category in other languages: