Search Home : Computers : Artificial Life : Agents
- ALife and Adaptive Information Agents: ALife model applied to retrieving information from a large, distributed collection of documents such as the WWW.
- Agent-Oriented Design of Control Systems: Research at the University of Twente (Netherlands) on the usage of autonomous agents for developing control systems.
- AgentBuilder: Agent building software and related information
- AgentLink: Consortium of European universities doing research in agent-based computing. Links to courses, events, projects, and people.
- AgentNews Webletter: Newsletter on workshops, and software.
- Agentland: Discover all the different web agents and bots, the download center and much more information on the world of software agents.
- BDL Agents Simulator: Based on popular games, the aim is to simulate a world of autonomous agents. The goal of the players is then to program agents or parameter meta-simulators, and then watch them evolve.
- Bot Spot: Information on intelligent software agents and links to sites on specific agents.
- BotKnowledge: Links to bot software: shopping bots, and chatter bots, for sale or free.
- CEO's Guide to eCommerce: Discussion of eCommerce using intelligent agents and business objects.
- DataBots: Spreadsheet-based agents with a neural network-like architecture. With databases generated by the bots.
- Economic Theory, Anticipatory Systems and Artificial Adaptive Agents: Article proposing an artificial intelligence approach to simulation in economics based on a multiagent system, based on Holland's classifier systems and genetic algorithms.
- Evo: A software framework that allows researchers to study complex systems of independent agents.
- How Economists Can Get Alife: Introductory article on artificial life and agent-based computational economics.
- InfoSpiders: Adaptive retrieval agents choosing heuristic neighborhoods for information discovery.
- IntelliSeek: BullsEye is agent-driven software for finding information by scanning search engines, databases, and shopping sites.
- MIT Software Agents Group: Research `group` at the MIT Media Lab developing techniques and building prototype agent systems.
- MultiAgent Systems: Industrial and research information about multi-agent systems design, implementation, theory, and applications.
- Socially Intelligent Agents: Meetings, publications and resources.
- Swarm Development Group: An organization dedicated to development of the multi-agent based Swarm simulation system and support to its users.
- Talking Heads: An interactive online experiment using mobile robotic agents. Artificial language and society emergence.