Search Home : Computers : Artificial Life
- A-life Links: An extensive list of alife resources compiled by Lachlan Cranswick.
- ATR - Human Information Processing Research Labs: Home of Tierra, "Robokoneko" (robot child cat) and some of the most exciting real world alife work around.
- Alife +: Artificial Life links: research groups, individuals, institutions, `resource` pages, software - tools, simulation and analysis packages, and bibliographies.
- Aritificial Life FAQ: From the newsgroup comp.ai.alife.
- Artificial Intelligence - Artificial Life: Links to artificial life/intelligence projects, with a collection of links including swarming Java applets.
- Artificial Life Games: Developer of artificial life games as free software with open source code - download the game and source code.
- Artificial Life Guide: Stewart Dean's introduction to artificial life.
- Artificial Life Links: Erik Max Francis' categorized list of links to sites regarding artificial life and related fields.
- Artificial Life and Other Experiments: Artificial life and genetic algorithm experiments in java and tcl with free source code; 3D doll pictures and web design experiments.
- Artificial Life by Jpr: Some of the main alife topics illustrated by applets or applications. A link section is also available.
- Artificial Life: Links and Literature: Collected by Kerstin Dautenhahn.
- Artificial Life: Some Collections: Links to new research and emerging issues.
- Biota.org: A `group` project exploring living 3D asthetic worlds.
- Boids: A Distributed Behavioral Model: Simulations of `group` motion in flocks, herds, and schools, along with related phenomena. Includes many links to related applications and research, e.g. Artificial Life.
- CALT Encyclopedia -- Artificial Life: A collection of resources related to artificial life. Includes a section for social sciences (social micro-simulation)
- CALresCo - Complexity and Alife Research and information: CALResCo promotes free world-wide education about Complex Systems
- Digital Biology: Digital Biology was established in order to conduct research into, and develop technology based on, artificial life.
- EvoWeb - European Network of Excellence in Evolutionary Computing: Comprehensive information resources for the field of evolutionary computing.
- Geb - Evolving AI-Life: Alastair Channon's artificial life project.
- Genetic Algorithms and Artificial Life Resources: A list maintained at Carleton University.
- Get A-Life: An overview essay on some aspects of artificial life.
- Hitch-Hiker's Guide to Evolutionary Computation: The FAQ for comp.ai.genetic, the genetic computing newsgroup.
- ISAAC and EINSTein: An AL approach to land warfare. Windows beta software, images and project documentation.
- International Society for Adaptive Behavior: An international scientific society devoted to education and furthering research on adaptive behavior in animals, animats, software agents, and robots.
- International Society of Artificial Life: Portal with information on conferences, publications, and activities of the society.
- Lotus Artificial Life: Contains various java applications related to artificial life.
- Ms Guidance on Artificial Life: Links and resources.
- New Scientist: AI and A-Life: A authoritative guide to the topics from the UK science magazine.
- alife.net: Promotes the artificial life community by offering news, discussions, polls, software. Free registration.
- comp.ai.alife Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): comp.ai.alife Frequently Asked Questions
- glAnts: A sourceforge project for a combination game and simulation that allows interaction with simple artificial ants.
This category in other languages: