Search Home : Computers : CAD and CAM : Computer Aided Manufacturing
- AUSCAD CAD CAM Software: creates machine ready NC code directly from a solid model, surface model or wireframe geometry creating clearance planes, rapid approaches, calculating feeds and speeds, and estimating machine time.
- Advanced Designs, Inc.: Die Designer 2002 software for AutoCAD, as well as related services.
- Advanced Reasoning Technologies: AutoCAST software for casting design and analysis, that helps product and foundry engineers in predicting internal defects and improving castability.
- Antech Micro Systems Pvt. Ltd.: Develops and markets CAD/CAM products and training in India, and also offers a newsletter and a list of CAD related jobs.
- Applied CIM Technologies: Provides off-the-shelf and custom software for tool management, CAD, CAM, and manufacturing process control.
- Ascon: Develops the KOMPAS-3D three-dimensional solid body modeling system for CAD/CAM/PDM on Windows.
- Austin N.C., Inc.: Offers the G-Post generalized postprocessor software, G-Post interfaces for several CAD/CAM systems, the Intercim APT system, and the AutoPRO/2000 CAM module for AutoCAD.
- Auto-Code CAM Software: CAM Solution that runs inside AutoCAD for NC/CNC programming directly from drawing information. Supports AutoCAD Release 14 and AutoCAD 2000.
- BobCAD CAM Inc.: A 2-D and 3-D CAD-CAM system for programming CNC machines including milling, lathe, wire EDM and CNC routers. Supports IGES and DXF input and RS-232 communication.
- CAD-CAM E-Manufacturing and Web Based Design: Includes news on developments in the areas of tooling, CAD, CAM, file conversions, translators, CAD viewers and software.
- CAD/CAM and Engraving Software: Information and working demo of MillWrite Engraving and CAD/CAM software for CNC mills, lathes with live tooling, and lasers.
- CAM-CNC/2000: CAM software for mills, lathes, wire EDMs, all 2-axis drill machines, and invariant Post-Processor.
- CNC Solutions, Inc.: Windows-based NC programming software for CNC lathes, mills, and torches. Specialized software for tool verification back plotter and CNC CAM editor.
- CamSoft Corporation: PC-Based CNC controls, CNC control software for upgrades, retrofits, and OEM CNC applications as well as the Advanced System 3000 Multimedia CAD/CAM for Windows.
- DAI RevWorks: Reverse engineering software allowing to use a 3D digitizer as a real-time input device for SolidWorks.
- Dassault Systemes, S.A.: Develops and sells software products for computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, computer aided engineering and product data management. (Nasdaq: DASTY).
- Delcam CAD/CAM: Delcam provides cad/cam solutions for 3D machining, toolmaking, 3D designing, modeling, mold making, inspection, reverse engineering.
- Delft Spline Systems: use of CAD/CAM software for complex freeformed geometry
- ESI Group: Virtual prototyping software to determine product behaviour in crashes and other situations, as well as manufacturing simulation and optimization tools.
- ESPRIT: CAM software, CNC machining and G-code programming milling, lathe turning, and wire EDM.
- EZCAM Solutions: The EZ-CAM product line includes complete CAD/CAM software solutions for NC programming of Mills, Lathes, EDM and other CNC equipment.
- Expert Mold Maker: Programming system mold making.
- FeatureCAM by EGS: Engineering Geometry Systems Products FeatureCAM, an advanced CAM software package
- Gibbs and Associates: Develops and sells CAM and NC programming software for the metalworking industry, including modules for 2 and 3-axis milling, solids modeling, and multi-surface machining.
- GoCADCAM Info: A source for information on CAD/CAM, CNC and manufacturing, with news, articles, software, links, and reviews.
- Golden Software Engineers Pty. Ltd.: GoldMesh CAM software for machining meshes and Gold/Silver Engineer alloying software.
- HCam Technology: Provides NC post processors, NC tool path viewers, DNC systems, and a BTR tape reader replacement.
- IMService: Software for CAD/CAM surface modelling and machining, toolpath generation, and raster to vector conversion for cutting and engraving.
- Kentech, Inc.: Software products for milling, turning, and CNC training, as well as machine shop utilities.
- Licom AlphaCAM: LICOM AlphaCAM is a CAD/CAM system for the Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/2000 platforms.
- MachineWorks: Developer of NC simulation and verification technology.
- MecSoft Corporation: Makers of VisualMill, a manufacturing system that works with data from many CAD systems, as well as STL and VRML files.
- Missler Software Corporation: Makers of the TopSolid CAD software, which serves as the basis for applications for mold and die design, and CAM for mills, mill-turns, Wire EDM, and Sheet Metal.
- Moldplus, SA: Developers of Moldplus, a supplementary program for Mastercam and CATREAD/CATWRITE a CATIA/Mastercam file translator utility.
- Monumental Computer Applications, Inc.: Monu-Cad Windows CAD system for the design and manufacture of cemetery memorials using the stencil sandblast process.
- NC Graphics, Ltd.: Developers of the CAD and CAM programs Toolmaker and Machining Strategist, for use in the mould, die, and toolmaking industries.
- NFR Partners, Inc.: NFR Partners creates software for CNC related applications.
- Nicam: Intellipost, for unix & Windows and full fuction alternative to Compact 2.
- Olmsted Engineering Co: ACU.CARV software for cutting 3D swept surfaces using 2D curve data. Runs within either AutoCAD or CADKEY.
- OneCNC: Hybrid CAD/CAM systems for machining 3D surfaces and solids, 2.5 axis milling, turning, wire edm, profiling, nesting, NC verification & DNC communications.
- Open Mind Technologies AG: Produces the HyperMILL integrated CAM solution for several CAD systems, the HyperFORM 2D/3D stand-alone CAM system for tool and mold making, and the HyperFACT NC programming system.
- Pathtrace Engineering: CADCAM Software. EdgeCAM CAD/CAM Software is a programming system for milling, turning, and mold and die processes. Integrates with Inventor, Mechanical Desktop, ProE, SolidWorks, SolidEdge and other Parasolid based CAD software.
- Pcam: Wire EDM CAM programming software and support.
- Progressive Software Corporation: Offers Excalibur, 3D Nurbs based CAD/CAM system for mechanical designers and NC programmers.
- Quickstep: CNC software to control 3 axis stepper motors with a PC. User can view and edit dxf and G code files. Controls mills, drills, and other stepper motor-based devices. Shareware for MS Windows.
- R&B Mold & Die Design Solutions: Developers of the MoldWorks, SplitWorks, MoldCreator, and MoldBase software tools for mold and die design with several CAD systems.
- R. Janecke and Partners: CADVICE is a set of utilities for the analysis, change, correction, healing, and visualization of CAD/CAM data on the base of IGES and STEP.
- Rapid Output Online: PC-based software which produces safe, efficient and customizable G-code for CNC Mills, Lathes and Wire EDM machines.
- Robo Systems International, Inc.: The RoboCAD family of products, which includes drawing, drafting, solid modeling, and numerical control applications.
- STA GmbH: NC simulation software for multi-axis milling, turning, and wire cutting.
- Servocon Limited: Provides the AdvaNum CNC system, the AdvaProg NC program editor, and the AdvaSim software for simulation, modeling and analysis of dynamic systems.
- Sescoi: Manufacturing software for mold, tool, and die processes: WorkNC automatic 3d shop floor programming CAM software; WorkPLAN enterprise `resource` planning manufacturing management software for custom manufacturers.
- ShopCAM: CAM software for mills, lathes, wire EDMs, and 2-axis machines.
- SimTech S.A.R.L: Supplies software for product and process design such as stamping, flanging, hydroforming, that performs structural analysis as well as design optimization.
- Softech, Inc.: Software products for CAD/CAM, tool design, tool path programming, mechanical design, and design data management.
- Software Magic, Inc.: Offers Intellipost, a postprocessing tool for unix and Windows, the parametric programming system Nicam, and Flexcam, a Windows CAD/CAM software for milling and turning.
- SolidCAM: CAD/CAM System for 2.5D milling, 3D milling, turning and wire EDM, with a standalone modeller, or integrated in common CAD systems.
- SolutionWare Corporation: Developers of the MazaCAM and Geopath software for G-Code and Mazatrol programming and translation.
- Sprut Technology, Inc.: CAD/CAM software developer, offers SprutCAM and NCTuner solutions for 2-4 axis machining.
- SurfCAM: Surface and solid modeling and NC machining. Used by the designer, manufacturer, machinist and programmer for part design and multi-axis machining.
- TCAM Development, Inc.: Developers of the TwinCAD 2D design software and several tools for CAM and NC programming.
- Teksoft: Windows-based CAM software solutions for mill, lathe, wire EDM and fabrication NC programming.
- Toolchips: Software to cut prototypes from data provided by any 3D CAD program that supports the STL-format.
- Tools4CAM: An online shop for CAM professionals to research, try and buy CAM related products and services.
- Trimeta Software: Windows based real time CNC control supports ISO programming and the HPGL format.
- Varimetrix Corporation: Makers of the VX CAD/CAM software for drafting, modelling, manufacturing process management, and sheet metal and mold design.
- Vero International Software: PC-based VISI series CAM software for the mould industry, including solid modeling and machining.
- Vision Numeric: Type3 software for engraving and sculpting of fonts and graphic logos with CNC or laser cut machines [requires flash].
- Weber Systems: Developers of UNIX/NT CAD/CAM products that automate the programming of CNC machine tools.
- eMastercam.com: Mastercam `resource` featuring discussion forums, product information, updates, productivity tools, C-Hooks, post processors, learning resources, and promotional items.
This category in other languages: