Search Home : Computers : CAD and CAM : Mapping and GIS
- Annova Technologies Private Limited: Provides IT related services to the global market, with prime emphasis on AM/FM/GIS and CAD/GIS services.
- Atlatnech Solutions, Inc.: Focused on software delivery, configuration, deployment, training and customization of engineering modeling products.
- Atoll GeoCAD: CAD applications for mapping, interpretation and visual design of Land Surface, and Geographical Information processing.
- Autodesk Map: Software package combining CAD functions with GIS analysis, with links to reviews, user groups and other resources.
- Bentley: Provider of solutions to government organizations around the world with a focus on providing a platform for planning, designing and engineering, operating and maintaining spatial assets.
- Boston Harbor Software, Inc.: Surveying and Civil Solutions for AutoCAD. For creation of legal descriptions, plat maps, records of survey, contouring volumetric computations and engineering plans.
- CGSS: Develop AutoCAD applications for surveying, GIS, coordinate and database connectivity, and related utilities, targeted at the mining industry.
- Designing with Maps: Article by Stephen M. Ervin discusses and illustrates the convergence of GIS and CAD technologies.
- Gecko Software: USGS digital mapping products and file translators for AutoCAD.
- Geocomm CAD Scripts: LISP routines and CAD scripts for 3D modelling and spatial utilities.
- Geocreek: Geocreek is forum based site covering graphical and spatial data. Content includes articles, lessons, projects and logs concerning the techniques of Computer Aided Drafting, Geographical Information Systems, data management and 3D imagery.
- Geographic Data and Management Solutions: GDMS provides solutions for CAD and GIS integration. Includes software, resources and support.
- Guthrie Software: Free conversion software as well as utilities for CAD/GIS integration.
- Hitachi R/V mapping tools: Software used in producing mapping, GIS and Civil drawings is using the methodology of 'line following'. AutoCAD only based software.
- Imass: Specialists in GIS CAD document management and WAP mapping for utilities, emergency services and property companies.
- LandCADD: A series of software modules for landscape and irrigation design. Can be combined with AutoCAD, IntelliCAD, or Microstation.
- Pythagoras Software: Topographical CAD and GIS software for land surveying and civil engineering.
- R2V: CAD-conversion and data digitization services in all types of Engineering services including CAD-Conversions and GIS.
- Satura Computers SRL: Announces of the InfoZone CAD application for surveying.
- Soldigital: CAD conversion provider offers a data entry and GIS service for different systems. Florida.
- TCI Software: Tools and services to automate the creation and maintenance of AutoCAD maps. Special expertise in 3D Corridor Mapping.
- Tangra Development, Inc.: Specialists in CAD and GIS systems integration, consulting, support, software development and training.
- Toyo Computers, India: Providing Geographical Information system software and services for automated mapping, facilities management and CAD data management.
- Transcad: Conversion company, digitizing and vectorizing a wide range of base data, covering the engineering, industrial, cadastral, architectural, petroleum and topographical sectors.
- UCLID Software: IcoMap, automated parcel mapping for the CAD, Windows and ArcGIS platforms. Free trial downloads and webinars available.
- WaterWorks/FM: Spatial Associates, LLC develops customized GIS applications and services for small municipalities and rural utilities. System mapping on DOQQs and/or DRG.
This category in other languages: