Search Home : Computers : Data Communications : Software : Terminal Emulation
- 9term Terminal Emulator: An implementation for Unix of the terminal windows presented under the Plan 9 windowing system.
- Anota: install Java Terminal on a web server and run applications designed for 3270 without client software
- B.A.T.L. Advanced Technology: GTW420: terminal emulation for VT420, VT220, VT100, and ANSI
- COM PORT AND INTERRUPTS: Lists for common interrupt (IRQ) values or settings and COM Port default settings.
- CQ Computer Communications: PC 3780 BSC RJE, 3770 SDLC RJE , 3270, and 5250 emulation software
- Debian GNU/Linux -- x-terminal-emulator: Different packages providing x-terminal-emulator under GPL.
- Forvus Research: Manufactures 3270 hardware and software for Win 3x/95/98/NT/2000 platforms. File Transfer, TN3270E CUT,DFT,SAA, SNA Server, SDLC emulation types supported.
- IBM 3270 Terminal Emulator: x3270 is an IBM 3270 terminal emulator for the X Window System. Runs on most Unix-like operating systems [Gnu/Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, Cygwin and also a TELNET connection], emulating either an IBM 3279 (color) or 3278 (monochrome).
- IO Concepts: 3270 emulation, java 3270, console consolidation, mvs console
- Interrupts & Ports: Guide for Interrupts & Ports used in the serial communication
- Kermit 95 for Windows 95/98, Windows NT, and OS/2: Freeware terminal emulation and file transfer package, with scripting capabilities and multiple character sets, for modem, standard or secure TCP/IP, serial, DECnet, and NetBios connections.
- LogNet Systems: 3270, 5250, VT420 terminal emulation software running under Microsoft
- Network Software Associates: 3270 and tn3270 emulation.
- ONE: The Ohio Network Emulator: Network emulation to study satellite networks in the absence of real satellite links.
- Project "rxvt" at SourceForge: A colour vt102 terminal emulator released under GPL.
- SDI Bermuda Ltd.: TN3270, TN5250, VT100 and VT220 terminal emulation software for Windows.
- Serengeti Systems: 3270, TN3270, 3770, and 3780 terminal emulation.
- Terminal Emulation -HOWTO: An Introduction to Terminal Emulation with details and links about using different kinds of Emulators.
- Terminal.app: Terminal.app is a terminal emulator for GNUstep (http://www.gnustep.org) and other applications as a part of the Free Software projects released under GPL.
- VT100 Terminal Emulation: Information on Codes and Standards for Digital printers and terminals used by a Terminal Emulator with listed documentation for the printer or terminal being emulated.
- VT100 Terminal Emulator and Telnet Client: A java applet terminal emulator which may be embedded within an HTML document or other application which supports java which can be used to establish a remote connection.
- Video Terminal and Terminal-Emulator Information: Archived information on video terminals character-cell video display terminals, serial-line remote graphics terminals and control codes, and software that emulates them.
- Zephyr Development: TN3270E and TN5250 emulation software
- dummynet: A FreeBSD system for emulating the effects of bandwidth limitations, propagation delays, bounded-size queues, and packet losses.
- mlterm - Multi Lingual TERMinal emulator.: A multilingual terminal emulator on X11 which supports various character sets and encodings and complex characters such as double width for East Asian, combining for Thai, Vietnamese, bi-direction for Arabic and Hebrew and Indic scripts in ISCII encoding is being experimentally supported.
- newhartsystems.com: IBM 3270, IBM 5250, and DEC VT emulation software for Windows