Search Home : Computers : Data Communications : Telephony : Voice Response Systems
- ABACO Systems: IVR software to create, run and maintain applications based on Dialogic telephony cards. Contract development and outsourcing telephony bussiness solutions.
- ACD Voice Prompts: Voice Prompts for Automated Call Distriburtion, Interactive Voice Response, Voice Mail and other telephony applications
- Active Call Center: TAPI based interactive voice response (IVR) telephony software for voice modems or telephony cards. This software includes touch tone and speech recognition and text-to-speech generation.
- Associated Software Corporation: Developer of interactive voice response solutions for businesses in online and offline customer service industries.
- Beta Computronics: IVR system provider based in India
- CECORP - Real Time Online Banking and Voice Response Systems: Develops telephone and Internet banking systems and firewall protection systems for financial institutions.
- Call Interactive: Developer of custom Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems.
- Callista Computer Telephony Inc.: Provides IVR and CTI solutions on the Intervoice, Syntellect and CallResponse platforms.
- Chelston Call Systems: Provides audio conferencing, recording, and IVR complete systems.
- Clear Voice Solutions, Inc: Professional voice prompts for IVR, auto attendant or on-hold applications. Wide variety of languages and media formats.
- Coeus Limited: New Zealand company that specialising in providing telephone access to the internet and integrating IVR, Voice Recognition and Text to Speech with new or existing business systems.
- Ctideveloper: IVR platforms for dialogic telephony based systems. Contract development and outsourcing.
- DV Technologies: Designs IVR software and systems with web integration.
- Dialogic: Subsidiary of Intel; computer telephony technology
- Fresh Air Studios: Specialises in recording voice prompts for IVR (Interactive Voice Response) TUI systems.
- IBM DirectTalk: Voice-processing platform that includes voice recognition and VoiceXML
- IVR Software Development: Provides software to create, run and maintain interactive voice response (IVR) systems for both inbound and outbound call center and voice mail systems.
- Incotesy, Inc.: Provides custom interactive Voice and Web response solutions.
- Insyde Resources, Inc.: Develops Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems utilizing the InterVoice-Brite platform.
- InterActive Info-Consultants (P) Limited: Develops, implements and hosts a range of computer telephony (CT) Applications, such as IVRS, interactive voice response, and voice mail.
- Interactive Voice Response, Inc.: Engineering services for custom IVR development.
- Katalina Technologies Pty Ltd: Develops software to set up IVR, voicemail, auto attendant and autodialer systems using an intuitive graphical scripting interface. Uses Dialogic cards or voice capable modems.
- NewFound Technologies: Provider of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications for Avaya Conversant. Leader in advanced Natural Language Speech Recognition (NLSR), Speaker Verification, and Computer Telephony and Web Integration (CTI).
- Open Source Telecom: Designs and sells open-source based servers and components as well as complete turnkey solutions for the interactive voice response market.
- Prairie Systems Interactive: IVR and broadcast system
- Pulse Teleservice Inc.: Provider of managed telephony solutions, such as interactive voice response (IVR) and other voice-based telecom products.
- Real Soft, Inc.: Offers products and voice application and IVR solutions for enterprises enabling customer satisfaction and reducing cost of operations.
- SQLphone: Software that answers phone calls automatically. It guides callers through a flowchart of your design, allowing callers to interact with your database using a touch-tone phone.
- Sequs Quality Systems: Custom designed Interactive Voice Response systems, Voice-Enabled Web sites and Voicemail systems.
- Shamrock Software GmbH: Develops and sells software for e-mail, data, and fax communications over ISDN, modems and satellites.
- Syntellect: Vista interactive media response system.
- Tele-Works: Interactive voice, telephone, and Internet solutions for local governments.
- TeleVoice: Develops interactive voice response, speech recognition, and CTI systems. Supplies small call centers to Fortune 500 companies.
- Telenium's Automated Telephone Solutions: Provides automated telephone solutions and Interactive Voice Response services to both the public and private business sectors.
- Voice Technologies: Provides Interactive Voice Response services, fax, and e-commerce solutions.
- Voice-over-IP Interactive Voice Response - VoIP IVR: Standards-based VocomoVoice Response for VoIP is to reduce the deployment time of new converged communications applications.
- Webversa: Access corporate data using any telephone and voice activation.
- WinCTI Software: TAPI compliant IVR softwarewith graphical development environment. Supports multiple phone lines.
- Xtend IVR: Integrates an IVR system with any application. Xtend IVR emulates a telephony device via sound card, thus allowing developers to create, test, and debug IVR scripts from a single PC with no TAPI support.
- iMessaging Systems: Voice response systems for the IBM AS/400 platform.
- thetelephoneshopper.com: Artisoft TeleVantage Configurator and Dialogic telephony products