Search Home : Computers : Data Communications : Telephony
- AIP Communications: Suppling iPBX for the Small Office and Home Office (SOHO) environments using VOIP.
- American Telephony Consultants: Resources for internet telephony.
- Avinta Communications: Manufacturer of a system allow multiple phone extensions to share a single phone line.
- BCE Elix: Solutions that ease implementation and management of automated customer interactions via self-service and agent assisted touchpoints.
- BrightArrow Technologies: PhoneAssistant speech recognition and unified messaging system for Windows-based PCs
- CMD Telecommunications Inc.: Manufacuturing of Modems , Key Telephone System , PABX .
- Carl's Electronics Inc.: Sells telephone voice changers.
- Catalyst Communication Technologies: Voice-over-IP software for communicating with mobile radios
- Centrepoint Technologies: Supplies PBX phone systems for small and home offices.
- ComEase.com: Allows web site visitors to click a button to dial a toll free number.
- Computer Telephony Portal: Portal and community for computer telephony
- Comuniq: Makers of voice gateways, including hardware, call control software, and codecs.
- Digitalk: Integrated carrier platform for switching and enhanced services.
- Electro Standards Labs: Specializes in data communication products, computer network design and installation, precision instrumentation, and electric motor control systems.
- Eletech: Manufacturer of digital audio products, including computer telephony products.
- Enterprise Computer Telephony Forum: ECTF community develops interoperability standards in the computer telephony (CT) industry.
- Eskata Systems: Computer telephony provider that specializes in telephone and information systems, data networking, and call center implementations.
- Fax Products.com: Listing of fax products and services.
- Fonotec: Manufacturer of phone board for PCs and a headset.
- IP5 Corporation: Computer telephony systems. Call center. VoIP VoATM. UnPBX, NT-PBX. CT software.
- Incova Group: MetroPhone software is a PC-based softphone for Windows.
- InnoMedia: Voice gateway products, including InfoTalk voice over IP appliance. Includes InnoSphere global network based on these gateways.
- Intergen Group.: Custom engineering services based on Dialogic CT Media platform.
- Ketchum Integration: Business phone system provider offering voice data integration solutions, including VOIP implementation.
- Klicktotalk: Generates call-back by clicking a web link.
- Konexx: Manufacturer of computer telephony interface products.
- LTech Technology Systems: CI Spy caller id software.
- M5 Net Phone Systems: Provides IP Telephony and PBX telephone key systems using VOIP in the greater New York and New Jersey area.
- Modem Tools: Offers selection of voice modem software tools, including Caller ID, call recording, and answering machine software.
- Mountain Software: Software for caller ID, voicemail, and faxing.
- NANP Administration: North American Numbering Plan for the Public Switched Telephone Network
- NMS Communications: Provides telecommunications equipment for voice portals, eCRM, speech-enabled applications, enhanced services, VoIP, VoDSL, VoBroadband, VoWLL access, and guaranteed QoS.
- Neustar: Administrator for the North American Number Plan (NANPA), Local Number Portability (LNPA) and for number pooling trials in several states.
- NexPath Corporation: low cost web-enabled computer-based telephone systems for small business that include PBX, auto-attendant, voice-mail
- Ohio Data Transfer: Supplies telephony (IVR) products for the iSeries, AS400, or Lan Systems. Solution that requires no modification of the host system.
- Optimal Communications: Maker of call management, call routing, and computer telephony products.
- Performance Technologies, Inc.: Signaling System 7 (SS7) products to extend telecommunications networks
- PortaOne - VoIP Telephony Services: Provides IP Telephony services and VoIP billing solutions to enterprise customers.
- Psychosoft Corporation: Bigmouth: Talking Technology voice mail & auto dialer for phone tree and lead generation.
- Pulse: Provider of computer telephony solutions for inbound and outbound call automation - interactive voice response (IVR) systems, call centers, prepaid calling card platforms, VoIP, audiotext, autodialers, telemarketing, conferencing and other customized systems.
- Redwood Telecommunications: UK telecommunication supplier specialising in voice, data, contact/call centres and messaging solutions.
- SNP Technologies: TADS software facilitates telephone access to a centralized data store. TADS is capable of using multiple telephone lines, incorporates interactive voice response(IVR).
- SS8 Networks: IP signaling software for carriers
- Shiron Satellite Communication Ltd.: Develops, manufactures and markets Two-way multimedia satellite communication products
- SoftCab: Makers of Windows software for call recording, caller ID, autodialing, and other general web functions.
- Sojourn Consulting: Sells TeleVantage Artisoft's software-PBX.
- Sonant: supplies call center automation systems: ACD, CTI, IVR, credit card payment processing
- Streem.net Custom Solutions: Provides custom systems and modules dealing with Integrated Voice Response systems, Internet, email to fax, and voice technologies.
- SwingSpan Group: Consultants in IP telephony, voice over IP, and unified messaging.
- TTT Communication Co. Ltd.: VoIP solutions and services in Thailand.
- Telliris: Developer of Attend time and attendance data collection IVR system.
- The Voxilla Store: Online retail and distribution site of consumer and small business-level Voice over IP gear.
- Total Call Management Solutions: TCTECNO PC-based PBX and autodialer.
- Triplebit: A home PC software voice changer. Can be downloaded and used immediately. Works also across the telephone network without any special hardware.
- True Data Technology: Resellers of Artisoft TeleVantage and Dialogic products.
- Voice Integrated Products: Speakeasy voice applications for call distribution, flight plans, library books, and unified messaging.
- Vovida.org: Open source site for computer telephony software
- c.JGB Systems: UK Consultancy specialising in Customer Contact Strategy & Technology including CRM, CTI, Predictive Dialling, Call Blending, E-Commerce and other related Call Centre Technologies
- intelis-inc.com: CTI solutions for Harris switches
- markrowe.com: Developers of custom interactive voice response systems and other computer-telephony integration.
This category in other languages: