Search Home : Computers : Data Communications : Unified Messaging
- Active Voice Inc.: Inserts voice mail, email and fax in your Lotus Notes mailbox.
- Advanced Computer Software: Produce Internet e-mail, fax and telex communications software, for all variants of Unix, Linux and Microsoft Windows 95/98.
- Artix BroadsWord: Voice, fax, email, pager, and SMS message broadcasting system for any type of users notification.
- Australian Unified Services: Provides fax and SMS text messaging solutions for radio, TV and general business
- Black Ice Software: Messaging products, including voice and fax application development tools
- CGI Systems: Windows based fax, telex, email, IATA refiler server and client. Formerly known as Message Director.
- CORE Solucomm: Multi-modal Unified Communications tool for enterprise and business users.
- Call Sciences, Inc.: VocalLink is the unified messaging and information management solution.
- Calltech Communications Inc.: Provides unified messaging solutions
- CenterSpan Communications Corporation: Develops and markets internet software products based on three cutting-edge technologies developed for instant voice and text messaging and collaborative information sharing between users on different computers. (Nasdaq: CSCC).
- CityComm: Legally recognized method of sending an electronic message by either fax or electronic.
- Comtel Technologies Inc.: Computer Telephony Systems for corporations and system intergrators
- CorTec Europe: Unifying all areas of business and communications in a simple zero-maintenance package.
- Coteng: Messaging solutions and software development
- Despatches: E-mail solutions from co-located and on-site mail servers to outsourced mail provision and feature rich hosted e-mail with webmail, SMS and fax options.
- Esnatech: Unified messaging solution provider
- ITC: Unified messaging solution provider
- International Engineering Consortium: On-line tutorial on unified messaging. Also provides definitions, overviews and a self test plus topical links.
- Kommunicate Ltd,: Supplier of communication software solutions, offering expert advice and client support in the field of server based enterprise messaging.
- Lane Group: Fax server, e-mail server, telex server, ISP fax, NT, Bank Testkey
- MATERNA: Anny Way product lines meet the requirements of companies and wireless operators.
- Malibu Software Group: VORAMS Unified Messaging solution.
- Matrix Maricom: Providing the latest in messaging solutions to the Maritime industry in the Indian Subcontinent and neighbouring countries.
- Mpathix Inc.: Provides an open, extensible, standards compliant, unified messaging service node.
- OAZ Communications: Fax, Email, and telephony solution provider
- System Solutions: Provider of unified message and fax server; also provides voice and telex solutions
- TOPCALL Australia Pty Ltd.: Providers of Unified Communications systems incorporating a choice of fax-server, voice-mail, IVR, CTI, SMS, SMTP modules. Fully supports all business applications such as Notes, Exchange, GroupWise, Cisco, and SAP.
- TOPCALL Unified Communications (Spain): Providers of Unified Communications systems incorporating a choice of fax-server, voice-mail, IVR, CTI, SMS, SMTP modules. Fully supports all business applications such as Notes, Exchange, GroupWise, Cisco, and SAP.
- Telcordia: Unified Messaging: voicemail, e-mail, and fax mail through common interfaces.
- Telekol: Unified messaging server provider
- The Open Group: Association for the eBusiness and messaging industries. Provides on-line magazines, toolkits, events and discussion forums on messaging standards and interoperability.
- The Unified View: Unified messaging `resource` providing white papers, events, reports, editorials and press releases relating to the UM market place.
- UniExchange: Integrate email, voice mail, faxing and paging with one affordable software application.
- Unified Messaging Tutorial: Tutorial presents unified messaging less as a product and more as a powerful mode of communication.
- Uraxs Communications Inc.: A remote unified messaging system. Capable of sending casual and emergency messages with locator and emergeny removal/ breakage detection features.
- Varicom Communications Ltd.: The site includes information on Varicom Communications Ltd. and its t-Mailer product, offering advanced Voice Mail and Unified Messaging services to telephony operators.
- Virtualplus: Unified Messaging
- Voice Mobility: Develops unified communication software -- bringing together voice mail, email, and fax into a single unified mailbox accessible via one unified phone number.
- Voice and Data Systems: Real-time fax over packet switched networks (Internet, X.25)
- Voxsurf: Email, VoiceMail, Unified communications, VoiceSMS integrated voice applications.
- blue-silicon: Provides SunONE (iPlanet) based hosted email, voice mail, fax mail, SMS, calendar, and unified messaging solutions.