Search Home : Computers : Education : Programming
- 3D Immersion: OpenGL 3D game and graphics programming. Examples and demo source code can be downloaded.
- ARS Based Programming: Programming based on Abstraction, Reference and Synthesis, (ARS).
- Asp Visual Basic Csharp Training .NET: Offers Microsoft.NET Framework, Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NET, C#.NET, XML, .NET Server, and ADO.NET training courses via multimedia CD-ROM and video.
- Binary Converter: Binary, Decimal And Hex Converter. Plus links to other sites.
- Brunning Software: Training systems teaching programming and circuit design for PIC microcontrollers.
- Bubble media: Contains articles, tutorials and tips on a range of technical subjects from programming in java, C#, .NET to linux and open source initiatives.
- ByteSwap.net: Cross-platform software development information and resources. Includes Mike's Cross-Platform Development Notes, an educational series for programmers.
- C++ Training: Software training and programming classes for C++, Java, and object oriented analysis and design.
- CneTraining: Instructor led courses on MCSE, CNE, A+ training. Located in Little Rock, AR.
- Codeshack: A development community forum for questions and answers, hints and tips, tutorials and code examples.
- CommenceGuru: VBScript programming for Commence RM. Features advanced topics and solutions.
- Computer Science Daily News: News site covering computer science, for fans, students, researchers and professionals.
- Corporate IT Training: Programs on OOAD, UML, Design Patterns, Java, C++, Visual Basic, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Courses for Software Professionals: Hands-on instructor led training for XML, Java, C++ and C programmers.
- Deitel & Associates, Inc.: Text books and training courses in Java, C, C++, Internet and other programming technologies.
- DevelopMentor: Training and education for developers building distributed systems.
- DeveloperWiz: Web development discussion forums, resources, distance learning and consulting services.
- DuraSoft: Courses in Java, EJB, DCOM, XML, C++ and OOAD.
- Eduardo Rocha Costa: Personal site of Eduardo Rocha Costa. Contains programming languages tips and Java links.
- GAR Technologies: Hands on, instructor led training programs for Java, Visual Basic, ASP, Web Developer and Oracle DBA.
- Have OOPL, Will Travel: Teacher and author in the field of Object-Oriented Programming Languages (OOPL) since 1989.
- HelioCentrix: Online algorithm design lab.
- Homepage of Heine Broers: Links to programming, hobbies and interests.
- Intertech Inc.: A site dedicated to Java and Microsoft hands-on developer training.
- JUDO: A programming environment designed to help teach beginners and children how to program.
- Jarred's Web Page: Tutorials and discussions of issues related to Linux, UNIX, programming in C, C++, Perl, Java, and other languages, as well as guides to using make, gcc, gdb, and emacs.
- KMS IT - Training Providers for IBM Mainframe Users: Online and in person training in all aspects of mainframe operation including JCL, Assembler and REXX.
- Lecture slides on XML-RPC: Provides teaching material (slides and assignments) for an XML-RPC track in a distributed computing module.
- MWWCorp.com: Includes free, Assured Mastery general programming quizzes, programming & career articles, newsletters and unique publications.
- Metrowerks: CodeWarriorU.com: Free programming education courses accessible online: anywhere, anytime, by live, expert instructors; from the makers of CodeWarrior.
- Mind Charger Technologies Homepage: Programming courses in Java, C++ and Visual Basic. Courses can be customized to meet your individual needs and delivered at our new, state of the art Toronto training center or right at your office.
- New Programmer: Resources, tutorials, forums and code samples for new and student programmers.
- Oneinfoplace: Information on Java Server Faces, OSI model, Web services, Web services secutity and XHTML.
- Oracle Certified Training and Programming Courses: Software training and programming classes for the Oracle Relational Database using SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Pro*C, and Java.
- PTR Associates: Range of programming courses includes Java, Perl, C, C++, visual basic, and fortran.
- Programming: Personal website of Terry Reardon. It Displays examples of VBScript, HMTL, XML, SQL and my Resume.
- Programming Tips.com: Computer programming tips, tricks, hints and Secrets for programmers, by programmers.
- Rational Dev: Tips and tutorials from programmers interested in writing software correctly and efficiently. Subjects include software process and development tools.
- SeSAm - Visual Programming of Agents: SeSAm (Shell for Simulated Agent Systems) provides a generic environment for modelling and experimenting with agent-based simulation.
- Solarblue: Programming solutions and networking information.
- Steve's World: Free programming tools and Linux information.
- TechAquis Inc: Provider of information technology expertise. Offers courses in software and programming disciplines.
- Technology Without Borders: Facilitating innovative information technology advancements that support the development of open societies and economics in developing countries.
- The Computer Science Lab: A low-cost self-study course in computer programming.
- The Perfect App: Rules and guidelines for creating the perfect app. Examples included.
- The Quick Reference Site: Offers free Quick Reference Cards and programming related e-books, papers and tutorials in PDF format.
- The Teaching About Programming Languages Project: Information about the teaching of the concepts of programming languages, especially undergraduate survey courses and courses about programming language semantics.
- Third Millennium, LLP: C#, XML, Java, Perl, VB, training and courseware.
- Visual Software Teacher: Delphi,API,MFC,.NET BASIC,Visual C# course notes.
- Visual basic swap site: Allows visual basic teachers to make exchanges of lesson plans for programming projects.
- XML Training: XML courses, classes, books and resources for the IT professional.
- Yup!: Programming assignments completed quickly by an expert programmer for a fee.
This category in other languages: