Search Home : Computers : Emulators
- Altair32: An open source Altair emulator for Windows.
- CP/M: An open source CP/M-80 ver2.2 emulator for MacOS.
- Chip-8 Emulator: A freeware Chip-8 emulator for DOS.
- Desktop Cyber: An open source CDC (Control Data Corporation) Cyber 6x00, 7x or 17x type mainframe emulator for Windows or Unix.
- Emu28: An open source HP18C/28C emulator for Windows.
- Emu51: An open source 8051 emulator for Linux and Windows.
- Emula3: Contains emulators for many different computers and calculators/PDAs for many different platforms. [English/Italian]
- Emuviews: Great emulation page maintained by JoseQ, maker of the famous Rumor Mill, many downloads, great layout - some hosted sites.
- Evenson Consulting Services' SWTPc 6800/6809 Emulator: Windows 9x/NT GUI emulation of SWTPc 6800 and 6809 systems. A Simulated Machine Environment (SME) emulation plus .dsk file downloads.
- Flexemu: An open source EurocomII/V7 emulator for Linux and Windows.
- FunnyMu: A freeware Creativision, Funvision, and Whizzard emulator for Linux/SDL.
- HiRISC Simulator: A freeware emulator for Windows of a system designed specifically for the Applied Systems Programming course at the University of Akron.
- James the Animal Tamer's Emulators: Freeware APF, Aquarius, Exidy Sorcerer, Interact Family Computer, MC-10, NEC PC-6001A, Panasonic Personal Computer, and TRS-80 emulators for Windows.
- Japanese Computer Emulation Centre: A site dedicated to the emulation of Japanese Machines including X68000, PC6001, PC88, PC98, MSX 1/2/R, Sharp MZ, Sharp X1, Fujitsu FM7, and Fujitsu FM Towns.
- KCemu: An open source emulator of the KC85 homecomputer series for Linux and Windows.
- Project8080: Covers the development of a Heathkit H8 emulator on Macintosh.
- SC/MP Elektor emulator: Freeware SC/MP Elektor CPU emulator for Win32 coded in VB6. Also featuring technical information.
- SIMH: An open source collection of emulators for Windows of historical computers, including GRI-909, HP 2116/2100/21MX, IBM 1401/1620/1130/System 3, PDP-1/4/7-11/15/VAX. Also provides software kits, system photographs, and technical papers.
- SPRINT: A freeware Sprinter emulator for Linux/i386 and Windows.
- Solace: An open source Sol-20 emulator for Windows.
- Virtutech Simics: A commercial Alpha, PowerPC, SPARC, x86 and x86-64 emulator.
- Z80 Emulation and Education: A informational site, with a java applet that emulates the operation of a Z80 computer.
- cinc: An open source Bell Labs cardiac emulator for Linux and Windows/Cygwin.
- mic1: A Java-based simulator which implements the Mic-1 microarchitecture described in Chapter 4 of Andrew S. Tanenbaum, Structured Computer Organization, Fourth Edition. [Open source, GPL]
- st20emu: A freeware ST20 emulator for DOS.
- vmips: An open source MIPS R3000 emulator for Unix.
This category in other languages: