Search Home : Computers : Hardware : Peripherals : Scanners
- AGX: Film recorders and flatbed scanners specialists.
- AIM: Supplier of scanners and printers for barcode to flatbed.
- Ambir Technology: Portable scanners and accessories with download support link.
- Artronix Technology Inc.: Features the scanners manufactured by this Taiwan based firm.
- Asset Management Solutions: Sells a range of new and used document scanners from various manufacturers.
- Baber Information Services: Sells a wide variety of scanning solutions including hand-held, sheet feed, and flatbed.
- Bell and Howell: Scanners and hardware for document capture.
- Big Walnut Services: Sales and service of copiers, printers, scanners, plotters, reprographic systems and blueprint machines. Servicing most of Ohio.
- BizCardReader: Offers a compact business card and photo scanner with built in OCR capability.
- CCR: Authorized Kodak Business Imaging Systems value added reseller. CCR sells all makes and models of Kodak scanners.
- Card Scanner Solutions: Hardware for scanning business cards, driver licenses, photo IDs and small pictures.
- Corex Technologies: Makers of business card readers.
- DoxTek: Source for Canon's desktop document scanners.
- Dunvegan s.a.: The manufacturer of Hi-SCAN, a compact drum scanner for professionals utilizing graphic and scientific applications.
- Epson - Scanners: Information about the current scanners offerings from Epson.
- Fujitsu: Scanners, hardrives, optical drives and other products to support document imaging.
- HP ScanJet Scanners: Offers information about the products as well as bundled software, support, ordering information, and software demos.
- Horizon Micrographics, Inc.: Provider of document imaging technology in North Texas.
- Howtek: Product line includes drum scanners, and medical x-ray film digitizers, as well as desktop flatbed scanners. Download support software for Macintosh and PC platforms.
- ICG: Produces and refurbishes high resolution drum scanners.
- ICS Technology: Supplies video and virtual walls, digital and electronic signage software, LCD and CRT monitors with touchscreens to the point-of-sale display, along with scan converters and doublers.
- Imagingbusiness.co.uk: Scanners for large format documents and bound documents such as books and microfilm.
- InoTec GmbH: Manufactures scanners in the mid to high volume range capable of processing documents up to 320 mm wide and almost any length in simplex or duplex mode.
- KAB Scanning Resources: Reseller of document scanning solutions for businesses.
- Kodak Business Imaging Systems: Offers document scanners, optical storage and archive writer.
- MIRU MDS Document Scanner: Producer of a family of digitizers for large document volumes.
- Microtek International Inc.: ImageDeck defines a new product category -- the Stand-Alone Scanning Appliance. There's no need to connect it to a PC, and by simply plugging into a wall outlet, you're ready to scan!
- MicrotekUSA: Scanners for home or office, monitors, digital cameras and projectors.
- Mustek Direct: Factory direct source for scanners and digital cameras.
- Nikon Electronic Imaging Division: The trusted name in multi-media.
- Pacific Image: Designer and manufacturer of color desktop scanners. Online purchases, technical support, and software downloads available.
- Palisades Research: Sells scanners and other products required for archiving large drawings.
- Panasonic Document Scanners: A full line of document scanners.
- Penpower Worldcard: Produce business card digitizers to build and manage a personal contact database.
- Power Drive Computers: Premier retail and trade supplier of Agfa scanners, Agfa digital cameras and Agfa color printing paper.
- Primax: Scanner source in the Netherlands.
- QUBYX: Offers color management and calibration softwares for scanners and monitors, professional scanners, medical imaging, DICOM calibartion.
- Quicktionary: Offers Quicktionary a handheld portable language scanner that reads and translates foreign languages.
- SCE Software and Services GmbH: Markets SCAMAX scanners and produces scanning software for both UNIX and Windows environments. Based in Germany.
- ScanTips: Scanning tips, hints, and other basic scanning information.
- Scanner Galaxy: Retailers of scanners and accessories.
- Scanner Warehouse: Offers high resolution flatbed, sheetfed, and wide-format scanners for Mac and PC.
- Scanning Pens: Reseller of pen-style scanners to read lines of printed text. Devices with translation and speech capabilities are also offered.
- Star V-Ray DNA Chip Scanners: Developer and manufacturer of biomedical scanners and CCD cameras for machine vision and industrial imaging.
- SuperwideScanners.com: Features hardware, software, and service solutions for wide format scanners and large format copiers.
- The PC Technology Guide: Outlines the principles and operation of the digital scanner and associated OCR techniques. Includes graphics, diagrams and an integrated glossary, making it particularly suited to the interested novice.
- Umax: Both professional and consumer level scan products. Order online or locate a dealer by geography.
- Vidar Systems Corporation: Manufacturer of large-format scanners, document scanning solutions, information management, and x-ray film digitizers.
- VisionShape, Inc.: Offers high speed production imaging as well as page scanners and software.
- Visioneer: Designs and markets both flatbed and sheet feed scanners. Purchase online, or browse third-party scanning solutions software.
- Wholesale Scanners: Sell document scanners by manufactures: Ricoh, Panasonic, Fujitsu, Contex, Bell&Howell.
- Zeutschel GmbH: Offers professional scanners for books and large size documents as well as microfilm cameras, duplicators, readers, and processors.
- i2S-Digibook Book Scanner: Designer of book and map scanners for archiving and restoration. Both monochrome and color models are available.
This category in other languages: