Search Home : Computers : Hardware : Storage
- ADVA Optical Networking: Designs, develops and manufactures broadband networking solutions. ADVA products include WDM communication systems, high-speed fiber optic converters, storage networking gateways and all-optical switches.
- Aallcan USB Disk Enterprise Co.: Manufacturers USB disk and pen drives and hands-free computer accessories.
- Acal Fibre Channel Solutions: An independent storage connectivity company, partners with storage professionals to develop and manage enterprise storage systems.
- Addonics Technologies Inc.: Design and manufacturers of portable CD-ROM, DVD, CDRW, hard drives and flash menory readers that connect to USB, Firewire and PCMCIA ports.
- AlphaStor Media: Provides a media management software system for enterprise-class media and storage device management across all backup and other data mover applications.
- Amarillo Datasafe: Offers a wide range of data loss protection services. Amarillo, Texas.
- Archos Technology: Manufacturer of small storage devices for mobile computing. Devices include portable hard drives, mini ZIP drives, CD-ROM drives and DVD drives.
- Aspen SAN Management Solutions, Inc.: Integrated storage networks with control by Veritas software and Brocade switches.
- Axonix Corp.: Manufacturers network storage and video sharing appliances designed to increase the network productivity.
- Bering Technology, Inc.: Manufactures compatible hard disk and removable disk solutions for HP9000 and HP1000 computers. Supports legacy HP systems with HP-IB interface and MAC controller.
- BiT Micro Networks Inc.: Designs, develops, and markets flash disk, solid state disk drive electronic E-Disk storage devices, and storage area network SAN and network attached storage NAS systems.
- BlueSmoke Storage Reviews: Reviews, previews, guides, news, interviews and a case mod gallery.
- Boulder Instruments: Storage and recorders: disk based recording products. Design and manufacture disk-based recording and FIFO systems for a wide variety of applications, such as industrial, military and scientific.
- Bretanix Limited: Offers SANs, servers, NAS, data backup and rescue.
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.: SAN infrastructure manufacturer providing intelligent and safe Fibre Channel switches, software, education, and services for entry to enterprise SANs.
- CD Robotics: CD-R duplication equipment manufacturer and CD duplication services
- CMS Peripherals Limited: Distributor of storage and backup devices. Supplies a wide range in storage technology, from hard drives to RAID subsystems.
- CS Electronics: Provider of cabling for mass storage subsystems and storage area networks. Products include custom-made LVD and SCSI backplanes, adapters, internal and external cables, and terminators for laptops to mainframes.
- CTS Inc.: Solutions provider and offering SAN, NAS, disaster recovery, backup and recovery.
- Castlewood Systems, Inc.: Designs and manufactures ORB, market's first high-performance, universal removable media storage device using revolutionary Magneto-Resistive MR head technology.
- Comix Computers, Inc.: An OEM distributor of industrial enclosures, rackmount chassis, file servers, SCSI devices, USB enclosures and IPC's.
- Consan: Integrated mass storage solutions hardware with the widest selection of solutions. Disk, tape, optical, CDR, RAID, jukeboxes and libraries.
- Cremax USA: Manufactures ICY Dock removable hard disk modules.
- Crossroads Systems, Inc.: Provides storage routers for storage area networks to more effectively and efficiently store, manage and ensure the integrity and availability of data. (Nasdaq: CRDS).
- Curtis, Inc.: Specializes in solid state disk technology and solid state storage systems.
- CyberData Systems: Specializing in high performance data storage systems for workstations, PCs, Macs and network servers.
- CyberKey Corporation: Provides state-of-the-art storage solutions through compact, portable devices allowing fast, convenient, secure data transportation between computers, handheld PDA's and mobile telephones.
- Cybernetics: Specializes in the design, manufacture, and direct sales and service of disk and tape storage products.
- DAT Optic: Manufacturer and distributor of industrial computer optical/non-optical storage pheriperals.
- Data Duplication Ltd: Suppliers of duplication equipment for hard drives, floppy disk drives and CDs, CD printers. They also offer duplication services and media.
- Data Systems and Games, Inc.: Offers disaster recovery and prevention, programming and network management, data collection and reporting.
- DataFab Systems, Inc.: Designs, manufactures, and markets a variety of portable systems for hard disks, CD-ROM, CD-RW, and flash memory cards with all interfaces.
- Datacore Software: Manufacturers of SanSymphony, storage area network management software.
- Dicoll Tape Broker: Buys, sells and repairs data storage back up devices, both in the tape and optical markets.
- Digital Velocity Computer Solutions: Computer data storage hardware, software, and backup appliance.
- Emulex Corporation: Designer, developer and supplier of a broad line of storage networking products based on Fibre Channel and IP Network technologies.
- Enigma Data Systems: Offers products that enable companies to compete more effectively by preserving strategic data and reducing disk utilization and associated costs.
- Entrada Networks: Transports storage data over IP and optical fiber.
- Eurologic: Supplier of high performance, data storage solutions, focusing on the OEM marketplace and a network of strategic partners, worldwide.
- Fantom Drives: RAID arrays, USB storage, hard drives, DVD, CD, DLT, AIT and all your computer storage needs.
- FlexStar Technology: Provides advanced data storage testing devices to the computer peripheral and data storage industries.
- Fujifilm Computer Products: Creator and manufacturer of DLT tape, 4mm tape, 8mm tape, CD-R, DVD and Zip disk data storage media.
- Gadzoox Networks, Inc.: Provides hardware and software products for storage area networks designed to leverage the capabilities of fibre channel technology. (Nasdaq: ZOOX).
- Gresham Enterprise Storage: Specializing storage technologies. Provides custom device drivers and other specific solutions for manufacturers of disk, tape, and fibre channel components on open systems platforms.
- HP Storage: Hewlett-Packard's strategy and vision for the future of storage and an index of the product solutions available.
- Hawke: Storage solutions and IT infrastructure consultancy.
- IBM Storage Systems Division: Storage Area Network initiative to enable access to information anytime, anywhere. Connectivity solutions for disk storage systems.
- Infinity I/O: Provider of open systems training for the SAN/Fibre Channel community.
- Instar Corporation: Provides high performance storage solutions. Focusing on MO, DVD, and CD-R optical technologies.
- Integrated Archive Systems: Source for high availability products and solutions provider.
- Integration Systems Pty Ltd: Distributor of enterprise storage products including RAID, SAN, and Backup.
- Isilon Systems: Offers modular network storage solutions designed for large digital files. Details company technology and background and offers customer support and news.
- JMR Electronics: Manufacturer of electronic enclosures for computer peripheral devices. Products includes enclosures for RAID and CD-ROM storage, fibre channel rackmounts and towers.
- JNI Corporation: Develops and manufactures fiber channel hardware and software which connect servers and data storage devices to form storage area networks, or SANS. (Nasdaq: JNIC).
- LaCie: Specializing in storage peripherals for both PC and Macintosh platforms.
- Legato Systems, Inc.: High-availability products for managing application and service-level availability within Storage Area Network deployments. Also provides real-time data protection and server availability for various server configurations.
- Memtech: Designs and manufactures non-volatile, solid state flash drives for the industrial, military, and portable markets. Standard, off the shelf solutions, or create semicustom flash drives based on our standard product.
- Metrum-Datape: Specializing in research, development and manufacture of high-performance recording technologies for a number of data acquisition and storage applications.
- Micro Solutions, Inc.: Designer and manufacturer of external mass storage products which connect via parallel or USB ports.
- Microstorage: Reliable storage upgrade solutions for server, desktop and notebook computers. Your single source supplier in storage upgrades.
- Minds at Work: Back up, store, archive or transfer any file on the 6GB Digital Wallet, the portable smart storage solution.
- Mittoni Australia Pty Ltd: Manufacturers and distributors of compactflash, smartmedia, other flash memory and USB readers.
- Modern Storage LLC: Offers products for data archiving, backup, and CD/DVD publishing. RAID systems, jukeboxes, and magneto optical drives.
- Mount10 Holding AG: Provides data storage products and services, including storage architecture, backup infrastructure, and disaster protection applications.
- Mountain Optech, Inc.: Customize standard mass storage solutions for application-specific rugged environments. Products include removable non-volatile solid state, magnetic hard drives, cd-rom drives, rewritable optical drives and dat drives.
- Nanochip Inc.: Manufacturers of nanofabricated storage devices.
- NetCon, Inc.: Suppliers of mass storage solutions to government(GSA) and corporate customers. Products include CD/DVD towers and jukeboxes, tape libraries, email management systems, MO and RAID.
- NetZerver, LLC.: Manufacturer of a high performance Network Attached Storage and RAID products.
- Network Appliance: Manufactures high-performance multiprotocol file servers and caching appliances for UNIX (NFS), Windows (CIFS) and Web (HTTP) environments.
- New Frontiers Computer Services Ltd.: Provides HP servers, HP storage; OpenView software, Omniback, network node manager.
- Nishan Systems, Inc.: Introduces storage over IP, a complete end-to-end SAN solution based on the widespread, proven networking standards IP and 1 and 10-gigabit ethernet.
- Nortek Computers Ltd.: Sales, service and manufacturing of storage peripherals; specializing in data recovery and hard disk password removal services.
- Octave: Sells quality CD and DVD recorders and duplicators, recording software, CD-R and DVD media and writing accessories.
- Open Storage Solutions: High performance data storage: backup, RAID, servers and networking.
- OptiStor Technologies: Full service solutions provider, offering SAN and NAS solutions.
- Optima Technology: Develops products that include DeskTape tape backup software, CD-R access recordable CD software, CD-R, CD-RW, and DiskArray software for hard drives, RAID, and storage area networks.
- Optisys: Produces Network Attach Storage servers for optical, CD-ROM, RAID, PD and DVD mass storage devices.
- Peripheral Storage Solutions: Offers network storage products, tape libraries, backup software, optical storage, and portable backup.
- Phoenix International: ISO 9000 certified manufacturer, specializes in storage subsystems that work in any system or network.
- Plasmon Data Systems UK: Manufactures mass data storage devices, magneto optical and media.
- Postware: Integrated fibre channel storage for the post-production industry.
- PrimeArray Systems, Inc: Manufacturer of CD towers, NAS CD servers and virtual CD jukeboxes.
- PsiTech, Inc.: Develops leading edge products for the capture, storage and display of computer data. Manufacturing both the hardware and the software to enable vast amounts of data to be viewed, analyzed, stored and retrieved.
- QLogic: Provides end-to-end I/O solutions for storage area networks, including Fibre Channel switches, host bus adapters and controller chips as well as iSCSI HBAs and InfiniBand connectivity solutions.
- R-Quest Technologies: Manufacturers of CD and DVD duplicators and printers.
- Rare Systems, Inc.: Manufactures and integrates high capacity, maximum performance storage, backup and server systems for UNIX and NT environments.
- SANZ: Storage and data management solutions. Also offers support for geospatial data management.
- SBE: PCI and SCSI bus add-in boards for Solaris, NT and Linux systems.
- SanCastle Technologies: Designs and manufactures a high-speed integrating switch that enables connection of SANs over a wide area network.
- SanDisk: Data storage - compactflash memory cards, ImageMate, PC cards, chipsets, multimedia cards and flashdrive, for digital cameras, PDAs, and mobile computing devices.
- Sanbolic: Offering volume sharing software for enhanced inter-SAN communication.
- Skydata Corporation: Leading Canadian vendor of mass storage products.
- Solid Data Systems: Industry leader in file-caching solutions that dramatically increase system performance for demanding online, real-time applications.
- StoneFly Networks: Provider of a new generation of storage provisioning appliances that quickly and easily transform networks into IP-based SANs.
- StorCase Technology Company: Offers a complete line of rugged and reliable data storage products, providing system integrators with solutions to increase storage capacity and assure ongoing system flexibility.
- Storage Engine: Continuous availability mass storage enhancement subsystems including its own internally developed storage products designed to meet Open Systems emerging market needs.
- Storage USA: Offers storage solutions.
- StorageNewsletter: A monthly periodical in English on the worldwide data storage industry (magnetic and optical disk and tape NAS, and SAN).
- StorageTek: Information storage solutions that combine automated tape libraries, tape drives, disk arrays, networking products, software and consulting services.
- Sun Microsystems Australia: Leader in storage solutions.
- TREK ThumbDrive: Very small, solid state USB storage device with capacites from 8 MB to 512 MB.
- Teac: Leader in the field of data storage. Development and marketing of both optical and magnetic storage devices throughout the United States, Canada and Latin America.
- TidalWire Inc.: Products and services for enterprise storage area networks.
- Topgon: A distributor which offers a line of hard drive, floppy disk and CD duplicators as well as media accessories.
- TriSys: Provides business and pre-press companies with scalable SAN and LAN products.
- TrittonSales.com: Manufacturer of high end multimedia products such as CD-RW, DVD+RW, routers, PCI cards and Firewire.
- Turtle by Perm-A-Store: Permanent storage cases for data backup media. Product sold online.
- U.S. Design Storage Solutions: Supplier of direct and internet connect storage management solutions.
- USI Corporation: Independent technology supplier providing tape and disk solutions and system memory enhancement products.
- Ultratec: A UK-based distributor specializing in stocking end-of-life and discontinued storage products. Also offers data recovery services and hard drive password removal.
- Ultrium LTO: Information about an open format tape technology jointly developed by IBM, HP and Seagate.
- Vanguard: Ruggedized solid state, tape and hard drives for military and aerospace applications. Company background and product descriptions.
- Verbatim: Designs and manufacturers a range of storage media products including tape, CD, DVD, MO, CompactFlash and SmartMedia.
- Voyager: Backup and storage specialist, distributing high quality optical storage, tape backup, data archiving and RAID systems.
- Western Digital Corporation: Leaders in information storage management, provides a broad array of hard disk drives for personal and enterprise-wide computing. Hard drives, replacement and add-on data storage products to the consumer market through resellers.
- Westpoint: Peripheral storage specialists providing data storage solutions for integration into a range of computer systems including windows NT, UNIX, Sun Solaris and mainframes.
- WiebeTech: Mobile computing storage, pocket size and portable for Windows and MAC.
- XIOtech: Extending intelligent IO processing to stand-alone storage subsystems.
- XtraDisk: Offers storage solutions including notebook hard drives and caddies, external USB hard drives, firewire hard drives, and PCMCIA hard drives.
- Zomax Incorporated: Produces high quality compact discs, cassettes, diskettes as well as a full complement of related services.
- eWeek: Storage: Articles on the data storage industry, from CDs to disk drives.
This category in other languages: