Search Home : Computers : Internet : Abuse : Spam
- Fight Spam on the Internet: Includes information regarding laws, filtering, spam prevention, and responsible marketing, as well as information and advice about how to complain about spam. Laws, anti-spam information, and links to other resources.
- Spamfaq.net: FAQs from news.admin.net-abuse.email and related newsgroups including information on how to filter and report spam, as well as information on the anti-spam community.
- Anti-Spamming Act: List of contact information of spammers
- Anti-UBE/UCE Page: Tips and `resource` links to help fight spam.
- ChooseYourMail: Forwards spam to federal authorities and provides tips for preventing spam.
- Cost Those Spammers Money: Toll-free phone numbers of spammers.
- Curt West: Description of spam, contact information for some ISPs, and free e-mail.
- Dave's Anti-Spam Page: Spam Statistics, links to tools and other anti-spam sites
- Deadbeats' Hall of Lame: Lists spammers who sent e-mail (at least twice) to the webmaster of this site.
- Death to Spam: Techniques to deal with unwanted e-mail
- Deekoo.net Hates Spam: Some information, statistics, and case files in dealing with a select `group` of spammers.
- Direct Marketing Association E-Mail Preference Service: Allows consumers to indicate that they wish to reduce the amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail, or spam, that they receive.
- Dougal's War Against Spam: Links, tools, and philosophy about fighting spam.
- E-Mail Spamming Countermeasures: General information on preventing and filtering spam.
- Elsop's Anti-Spam Page: Links to anti-spam sites and legislation.
- Historical Spam Museum and Archive: Collects and preserves spam on the remote chance that it may be of value to future net.archaeologists.
- How To Fight Spam: A collection of links and tools to assist in the fight against spam.
- Junk E-mail and Spam: Information on deciphering spam, complaining about it, and filtering e-mail.
- Junkbusters Junk Email Headlines: Information about preventing and tracking spam and overview of spam laws.
- Lambic House Anti Spam pages: Some advice on dealing with unwanted spam, some spam haiku, and the spammy quotes archive
- Limiting Unsolicited Bulk Email: Anti-spam resources include papers examining the problem of bulk e-mail and links to other organizations.
- NANAE FAQ: Advice For Newsgroup Posting: Advice to visitors to Usenet News Group news.admin.net-abuse.email to ensure a good and helpful experience.
- Paul Graham - A Plan For Spam: Article outline Paul Graham's proposal, and an extensive spam FAQ.
- ScamBuster's Stop Spam: Editors of Internet ScamBusters present tips and resources to reduce spam.
- Spam (Unsolicited Bulk Email), Antispam, and Related Matters: Data on and analysis of spamfighting-related matters.
- Spam Conference: Held at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, U.S.A. Site includes news, abstracts and webcasts of talks, and schedule.
- Spam Fighting Tips, Tricks and Secrets: Dealing with unsolicited email messages.
- Spam Links: Organized collection of links all about unsolicited bulk email (spam).
- Spam and the world will Spam with you: Argues that spam is not a problem and should be promoted.
- Spam at Weblogs Inc.: News and commentary on spam and anti-spam tools and technologies.
- Spam statistics: Spam statistics from one person's mailbox.
- Spam, Scams and Relevant Resources: Links to resources on preventing and tracking spam.
- Spam-l: Spam-related mailing list.
- SpamArchive.org: Database of known spam to be used for testing, developing, and benchmarking anti-spam tools. Accepts user contributions.
- Stop Messenger Spam: Software to stop messenger spam and Windows pop-up spam. Tutorials on how to manually disable messenger spam are also available.
- Stop Spam: A collection of resources to fight spam.
- Stop Spam Now: Introduction of an anti-spam e-book about how to recognize and filter spam.
- Stop Spam Now: A collection of links to other anti-spam websites.
- Talk About Spam: Chat about all types of spam, advertising, viruses, hoaxes and how to stop illegal internet behaviors of this sort.
- That Pesky and Obnoxious Spam: Witches against spam. Article about spam laws.
- The Campaign to Stop Junk Email: Strategies and tactics to deal with and prevent junk e-mail.
- The Email Abuse FAQ: Information on spam, including how and to whom to respond.
- The Rules of Spam: A cynical set of rules generated from a discussion in the newsgroup NANAE, news.admin.net-abuse.email.
- The Spam Letters: Replies to spam, organized by category.
- The Spam Tools Mailing List: List for developers of tools to prevent spam.
- The Story of "Nadine" -- A Tale of Mailing Lists: Account of what happened after an Internet user accidentally gave a wrong email address when she visited a web page and signed up for a sweepstakes.
- Topix.net: Spam: News about spam, collected from various sources on the web.
- Unsolicited E-Mail (SPAM) Issues: Links to anti-spam tools and resources.
- What is Spam?: Short FAQ explaining email and usenet spam. Offers suggestions on how to reduce the amount of spam received.
- Wikipedia - Spamming: Provides a general overview of the spamming phenomenon. Links to articles which discuss the techniques of spammers on particular media: Internet e-mail, instant messaging, Usenet newsgroups, Web search engines, weblogs, and mobile phone messaging. Another article describes ways of stopping e-mail abuse.
- Yahoo Anti-spam Club: A Yahoo Club for the anti-spam community. Publicly-viewable `group` discussion, news and links.
- spamNEWS - ISP Complaint Addresses: Contact information for many major ISP's, as well as an indication of how spam-friendly they are.
This category in other languages: