Search Home : Computers : Internet : Cyberspace : Online Communities
- AsianXO.com: Provides free news, profiles, e-mail, homepage, chat, and forums.
- Boonwalker Club: Provides members free customised web site and graphic design, news and reviews, email, a gaming arcade, forums, chat and a graphics library.
- BusinessWeek: Internet Communities: Surfers are losing interest on website content and want now to settle in online communities.
- ChatMania: Chat community and forum involving many different topics of discussion.
- Chinese Whispers: An organic site that focuses content based on users' requests. Community based forum is open to discussion of all topics, help, advice, gossip and news. Built by the people, for the people.
- ChitChat Forums: Forums where to hang out and chill.
- Communities.com: Provides chat rooms, communities, forums, instant messaging, detailed photo profiles, photo galleries, and photo ratings. Search members by age, sex, location, and interests.
- Dacity.com: Provides members a free message board on many subjects, free chat services, free homepages and free online games.
- Digital Catharsis: A gathering of students to discuss their creativity and artistry.
- Flamingcube: Offer image gallery hosting, webmail, albums, polls, and forums.
- Flork: Worldwide community of interesting people. Find new friends easily by 'florking around.'
- Forums for Everything: PC help, home repair, automotive and others.
- Found Myself: Provides a forum for artwork, hobbies, and opinions. Has chat rooms, message boards, games, contests, an online drawing program, and image gallery.
- Freebies Website: Offers free internet online services like online chat, guestbook, forum, downloads, articles and calendar.
- Generation 2000: Everyone is welcome to join this community and build a mega online community where all the members can share their profiles, interests, hobbies, favorites and attitudes.
- HelpBooster: Community where people can help each other through a reward delivery system.
- Kancof: Greatness Among Nations: From philosophy to world news to politics to religion to sports to fitness to weapons.
- Laibcoms: Covers topics ranging from classical, historical, to the internet, cultural, modern, and futuristic. Has news, forums, and polls.
- Meefo.com: Meefo is a place where anyone is accepted. Features news, reviews, gallery, chat and random banter.
- Mindbubble.net: Read, share, and judge creativity. Members can keep journals of thoughts, upload files, and post surveys.
- MyNeti.com: Next Online Communtiy: Personals, forums, chat, and shopping. Has message boards listed by subject.
- NowTalking: Read and write diaries, send mail to other members, and exchange messages in guestbooks.
- Online Node: A community aiming for multiculturalism by providing members with webpages, guestbooks, journals, chatrooms, message boards, private messaging and games.
- OpenGaia: Browse through profiles, personals, shared interests, experiences and ideas, polls, creations, job search. Participate, share, meet people.
- Peacekeeper Jason's Party Pac: What's a party pac? Find out and meet new people here.
- Rogues Tavern Online Community: Online community of international rogues, scoundrels and rascals. Offering chat, message board, graffiti and a scrapbook.
- Spammers Paradise: General discussion. Has forum, store, calendar, and member directory.
- StargazerNET: Nonprofit offering knowledge base and portal hosting for organizations and individuals. Includes information on services and access to public resources. Provides conference rooms, message boards, surveys, library, and voluntarium.
- Talk City: Participate in discussions about relationships, hobbies, business, technology, health and other topics. Socialize with friends, or start your own chat group.
- TalkTrix: Described as a fun place where you can meet other people and talk about anything you want.
- The Cult: A worldwide organization of mostly high school and college students - a unique collection of ideas and services.
- The Duh Project: Philosophical discussion forum on all topics. Covers a wide range of topics from fiction writing to political and philosophical debates.
- The Internet ClubHouse: Community that features picture rating, message forums, user profiles, buddy list, live chat, email and user-contributed articles.
- The Lost Diner: Focused on the abandoned, forgotten, mysterious, and unexplained. Has forums, chat rooms, and message board. Share stories, photos, maps, conversation, links, and ideas.
- The Pork: Members can access chat rooms, discussion boards, personals, and instant messaging.
- The Spoke: Microsoft's digital lifestyle club for students from around the world, with message boards, hubs, blogs and 10 MB of upload space for members.
- Wanderlist: User-contributed, user-evaluated lists of notes including lots of links.
- Whyville: A virtual 3-D world for curious minds where you can own land, build your own house, play simulation games, win prizes, chat, and help the community grow.
- Whyville Cheats: Offers cheats, hints and walkthroughs.
- YouThink.com: Ask questions, and discuss jokes, movies and trivia.
This category in other languages: