Search Home : Computers : Internet : Etiquette
- AL6400.com - Netiquette Guidelines: Guidelines and examples on how to respectfully communicate and interact with others on the Internet.
- Basic Netiquette Rules: An internet users view on what basic rules should be followed for etiquette on the web.
- Concise Guidelines for Net Etiquette: Over twenty five years of mistakes have made THE Eggman a pretty good authority on what you should NOT do to survive in Cyberspace. Here, he shares the major no-nos with you.
- How to Keep Out of Trouble With Your E-mail: Guidelines for using Internet e-mail and mailing lists politely.
- Internet Etiquette: Offers basic suggestions on how to use the web properly.
- Internet Netiquette: Gives a summary of the important points of e-mail, mailing list, USENET, and chat etiquette.
- Internetiquette: Guidance of how to behave online(Email, Chat, ...).
- Mr. Netiquette - Be Kind Online: Mainly an internet etiquette blog.
- N-etiquette.com: Provides guidance on how to use e-mail and the Internet in various social situations.
- Net-Ethiquette Cases: A lengthy list of poor or abusive practices on the Internet which are to be avoided.
- Netiquette - The Code of Conduct for the Internet: This site contains basic 'rules' to follow when interacting with others online via email, chat, forums, etc... Enjoy! ;]
- Netiquette Chapter of the Crazy Colour Etiquette Handbook: Introduces Internet communication rules and helps you think about the way that you use the Internet to communicate and express your ideas, desires and emotions in emails, chat rooms and forums.
- Netiquette Guidelines: This is the full text of RFC 1855, which is the unofficial standard work on electronic etiquette.
- Netiquette Home Page: Gives a description of the main rules of online etiquette. A quiz, mailing list, and ordering information for an etiquette book are also provided.
- Netiquette: Continually updated information on Netiquette, E-mail Etiquette & Proper Technology Use: All you want to know about Netiquette - What is Netiquette including how to practice proper E-mail Etiquette and correct technology use.
- Networking on the Net: An article on professionalism, ethics and courtesy on the Internet, with special reference to e-mail, bulletin board, and chat communications.
- RFC 1855: Netiquette Guidelines: This web site is a very detailed web site about Netiquette, and has a bit more than the "newbie" internet user, but may seem helpful to others.
- The Customer Respect Group: An international research and consulting firm, publishes the Online Customer Respect Index™ (CRI) and provides industry and company-specific research and analysis to help companies increase sales and customer retention by improving how they treat their customers online.
- The Net: User Guidelines and Netiquette: A comprehensive guide to all aspects of electronic communication, including Telnet and FTP. A question and answer section is also given.
This category in other languages: