Search Home : Computers : Internet : On the Web : Weblogs : News
- Amygdala: Gary Farber's twisted take on news, politics, the media, history, science, science fiction, and science fiction fandom.
- Anythink.org Newscast: Yet another daily roundup of interesting sites, sounds and stuff from around the web.
- Asia Business Intelligence: News and analysis of Asian business events, with a focus on China.
- BTC News: An acerbic, satirical, outraged and occasionally outrageous look at news, politics and miscellaneous oddities.
- Back to Iraq 2.0: A weblog that focuses on Iraq, Kurds, and the Middle East. Maintained by journalist Christopher Allbritton.
- Backstage with Supak: Watching the Junta in the White House and other stories of note with stagehand Scott Supak, backstage in Hollywood. Features links, quotes, pictures, and free stuff.
- Big Blog: Brings you the latest in breaking news.
- Blimey!: Have your say on the latest UK news from entertainment to current affairs or just chat with other Brits on the message board.
- Blog News - Topix.net: News on blogs and blogging collected from diverse sources on the web.
- Blog.org: Daily updates on the Internet and its social and public policy implications useful websites, political/ cultural musings. From David Brake a UK-based academic (PhD researcher @ the LSE), Internet consultant and journalist.
- BlogAmY.com: A weblog of social commentary, news stories, politics, and occasional creative ranting.
- Bloggers.ca: Bloggers.ca is a news blog, with a touch of humour.
- Blue Chair Blog: Liberal commentary on current events, arts and writing.
- Breakfast Tacos: Community blog: politics, news, and interesting sites.
- CanadianGeek: The ramblings of a 20-something Canadian. Pop culture, technology, current affairs and personal stories.
- Catch: A portal for sharing weird, cool and/or interesting links. A place to discuss important news. A community of smart people who enjoy exchanging witty repartee with other smart people from around the world.
- Centrax Blog Server: E-learning news, blogs, and expert opinions developed and hosted by Centrax Corporation.
- ChimpNews: Chimpanzee news & views from around the world
- Commentariat: A discussion of current events and politics, with a leavening of features and interesting discoveries and essays.
- Commonplace CommonSense: Daily observations on news, politics, and culture.
- ContraWeb: A weblog on activism, environmental issues, and news featuring original articles, commentary and over 400 links to resources.
- Crutons: Tasty morsels floating in the ether.
- Cupie Spew for the Masses: Book reviews, general rants and a daily quest to find the answers in life.
- DC Dogs News: DC Dogs : DC-MD-VA Dog News - Rescue, volunteer & play with dogs
- Daily Kos at FishyShark.com: Political analysis and other daily rants.
- Danchan: Daily news from around the net, high gear cool equipment reviews, tips on backpacking in central Europe, cgi/perl/mysql tutorials and a free weblogging service with no ads.
- David Lawrence: Blog referring to news stories and flash files of note.
- Don't Be A Shamed: A news weblog, with a bit of politics and culture thrown in, written by a DC-based libertarian-conservative Republican.
- Electric Venom: Constantly updated news, current events, analysis and punditry from a decidedly conservative, sarcastic and educated perspective.
- ElianWatch: documenting the Elian Gonzalez story.
- Everything I Know Is Wrong: Political and philosophical comentary from a classical liberal (in the U.S. that means conservative) viewpoint.
- Fables of the Reconstruction: Blog about law, politics, sex and Philadelphia, written by an anonymous kinky liberal lawyer.
- Fark.com: Interesting, bizarre and amusing news stories, along with regular photo manipulation contests.
- Figby.com: Bits about technology, books, publishing, and miscellany from the author of several computer books. A display of customizable headlines from hundreds of sites. And mice.
- Genealogy Helpers: A family history news blog.
- Global News Watch: Daily (mostly) look at world news from a conservative, pro-US perspective.
- GregBender dot Com News: News that Greg Bender thinks relevant, mostly computer/hardware/software news.
- Guardian Unlimited weblog: Links to noteworthy journalism from around the web, from the UK online news service of the year.
- Hersh, Mike: Political commentary from a writer, lawyer, and activist.
- Human: World news, reports, opinions, reviews and ideas on sustainability, natural food, food safety, food supply, and our personal and tribal health and future in our urban environment.
- Insurrection.org: Everything of what's wrong with the world, and very little of what's right. Mind candy for the masses.
- Judicious Asininity: Roundup of select news, views, commentary, and editorials from world wide sources with comments from the editor.
- Just News: Selected news from various sources.
- Kevin Sites Blog: Weblog by CNN correspondent Kevin Sites, with current reports and pictures, including coverage of Iraq.
- Lean Left: Another small attempt at disseminating progressive thought.
- Location Location Location: Real estate blog reviewing news, academic, and commericial realty and investing sites.
- Loyal Opposition - DeBartolo's Weblog: Daily weblog by Chicago-based reporter, Anthony DeBartolo.
- Madville.com: A community providing 30 - 50 daily links to the day's weirdest and news and findings on the internet, plus features.
- Metafilter: Community based news oriented weblog.
- Michael Wong: Weblog offering Internet marketing news, press releases, product announcements, statistics, tips and commentary.
- Midwatch Industries: All the news that's fit to ridicule.
- Military News Watch: A reality check for news coverage of military issues.
- Momsbox.com: User-contributed links to interesting and bizarre news stories and web sites.
- Monkey Media Report: Watchdog weblog covering the American media.
- MoronWatch: The latest in moronic thought and comment from around the globe.
- My Free Press: Buck Macklin's weblog information, news, and links to assorted websites.
- Nathan Newman: News analysis with an emphasis on labor and progressive politics.
- Net Lease News: News on sale leaseback transactions, lease financings, and the sale of single tenant net leased real estate investments worldwide. Weblog editor: Patrick R. Mickey.
- New World Disorder Weblog: A blog with strange and subversive links.
- Newcomer News: Immigration news in a personal weblog.
- News Compass: International news and current affairs.
- News from around the world: News from around the world.
- NewsHeadLinks: An eclectic collection of interesting news links.
- Newsfilter: News for the "Shmoes", by the "Shmoes." No elitists allowed.
- Newsfinder: Dedicated to discoveries, trends in the humanities, sciences, travel news, x-treme sports, martial arts, alternative, meditation, technology news, culture, sport news, special news.
- Nihilist Propaganda!: News and views from the creator of the Nihilist Glee Club.
- Nova Lounge: the Blog: A different version of the same take.. only better.
- On The Third Hand: A blog linking to world news and view, and commenting on same.
- POE News: Daily odd ball and political news with an active forum to discuss current events.
- PR Bop: Weird and wonderful selections from press release wires.
- Pacific Views: Liberal blog commentary on the environment, politics, technology, culture, and periodically, space colonization.
- Patriot Paradox: This is a weblog with opinions and commentary on news, religion and personal life.
- Pearse Frazier's Letters from the Ledge: Updated often with opinion, news, and reviews on art, philosophy, and economics, including music, books, tv, movies, religion, politics, technology, taxes, and love.
- People are stupid: Personal writing, commentary and links.
- Plastic: News stories categorized into sub-sections that users can comment on.
- Politics in the Zeros: Musings on politics, California, water, and otherwise.
- Public Agenda : Behind the Headlines: A blog on US public opinion and public policy.
- Quentin Stafford-Fraser's notepad: A weblog mostly about IT, especially Linux, Open Source, and Apple, but which often runs off into other areas...
- Ready Fire Aim: Interesting news and stats in media, business, technology, and life in San Francisco.
- Reagan Era Child Blog: A stream-of-consciousness blog by a 20-something, conservative, female living in LA LA land.
- Rhetorica: Regularly updated commentary and analysis of rhetoric and spin in politics and journalism.
- Schwartzreport: Schwartzreport is a daily publication in favour of the earth, the inter-connectedness and interdependence of all life, democracy, liberty, and things that are life affirming. It also warns readers about actions, and events that threaten those values. Stories have been vetted for accuracy by either a significant peer reviewed research journal or, at the least, a major journalistic publication.
- Secular Blasphemy: A look at science and current affairs with a freethought twist.
- Seriously Though: News blog welcoming comments and discussion.
- Slackers Guild: A user-driven online publication dedicated to those who enjoy being lazy and unproductive.
- SmashTech: Wardriving, political opinions, geek news, it's all here.
- Solid Empire: Vent your political and social frustrations. A place for weird, crazy, and funny stuff.
- Speckz.com: Speckz.com is your portal to everything computer related!
- Spinline.net: Opinion on politics and technology. Also the Opinion Roundup, a handy summary of the opinions of editorial pages, pundits, and politicians.
- Stickybuffalo: The finest in absolutely nothing since not long ago, particularly when it comes to liberal political whining and links to the bizarre and inane.
- SurfJones: The sports and sports culture weblog, updated daily.
- Surveillance: Random comments on events of the day.
- Tales Of Ordinary Madness: An alternative, incisive look at what's in the news with special attention paid to UK topics.
- The American Mind: A daily weblog of politics and culture.
- The Calico Cat: A weblog about business, economics, law, politics, and current events - nothing about cats.
- The Carpetbagger Report: Commentary, analysis, and tirades on politics in America.
- The Comedian: Blog with links to news stories of interest, plus commentary.
- The Fulcrum: The blog of a liberal, humanist, ex-military pilot.
- The Geekery: Biased and unbalanced news.
- The Mahablog: News, opinion, and discussion critical of the Bush Administration.
- The Off Thing: The off the track follow up on science and culture.
- The Online Journalism Report: Literate, witty and wise tracking of developments in the wide world of online journalism. Every Tuesday and Friday.
- The PostNationalist: Eclipse of the nation-state. From taxation and regulation to banking and commerce, traditional governments are being subsumed by a technological behemoth - an onslaught of accelerated, democratized, and stealth-like communications.
- The Practical Hippie: News tidbits, interesting thoughts of the day, and other things TBD.
- The RipZAW: A Libertarian-Democratic leaning Californian-turned-Pennsylvanian college student's weblog. Covering politics, sports, religion, politics, entertainment, and politics. 100% organic, PABA-free.
- The Serenity: Original commentary and analysis focusing on public policy, international relations, sex roles, crime, education, and medicine.
- The Signature Monitor: An online unofficial charter high school newspaper, run by the students.
- The Stationmaster: Magnus Bernhardsen is a anti-war, anti-EU, leftwing Norwegian who writes mostly about politics.
- The Truth Laid Bear: A bear, the world and the strong urge to hibernate.
- The Urban Monk: A human portal featuring "glo-cal" urban issues including news, critics and points of view unseen in mainstream or alternative press. Content is freely edited by a Montreal-based e-commerce consultant.
- ThePolitic: Canadian conservative weblog that publishes daily commentary on political events in Canada.
- TheTravisty: Funny and cool video clips. Televisions skits, cartoons, jokes and humor. Flash games and cartoons, tons to do.
- This is News: Weblog with general and internet news.
- Trivium: News, commentary and fun things found on the Internet.
- Twin Cities Babelogue: Front page blog/ index to City Pages' online weblog community, which is comprised of staff-written and guest blogs.
- UFO News Blog: UFOs, extraterrestrials sightings and news. Other paranormal and unexplained news too.
- UXblog: User experience in the context of emerging technology and advanced business strategy.
- Unknown News: News of interest to the interested: The good news along with the bad, and especially the ugly.
- Vegan Blog: The (Eco) Logical Weblog: Animals rights, sustainability and ecology in a blog.
- Voluntary Exchange: Posts on current events and culture, focused from an economic perspective.
- War Blogging: Warblogging.com examines whether civil liberties and perpetual war can coexist. Includes news snippets and commentary and the Evil Index(tm), a measure of how many times people like John Ashcroft and Usama bin Laden are mentioned on weblogs.
- Warblogs:cc: Content from war blogs from around the world.
- WebWarrior NGC: News, forums, videos, images.
- What Does Not Change: My writing on politics, Rilke, some photography and other little web projects.
- Who Cares What You Think?: Rants and raves regarding law, politics, and general news.
- Wordforge a Weblog: Sparks fly when a boomer blacksmith turned paper-shuffling environmental bureaucrat tries to make sense of our world. Wit, sarcasm and satire abound.
- WxBLOG: A Web log about weather.
- Yoedian: Commentary and essays on the recent developments in our world, history, humor, politics and other knowledge and interest via the Y.
- faisal.com: All kinds of odd and interesting news on the web.
- hbo3.com: Primary interest is politics and current events, also writes about hobbies and other interests. Tries to maintain good research standards and express honest opinions.
- iRights: Keeping watch on the collision of conventional rights (such as free speech) and the internet, and researching new expressions of those rights.
- net.Headlines: A once-a-day glance at headlines you are not likely to find on most news sites.
- newsqueak.com: News and views on what makes life interesting: technology, science, sports, entertainment, lifestyle, sex, and humor. Includes email subscriptions, discussion forums, polls, and chats.
- snowdeal.org | conflux: A weblog that provides daily updates and links to news items and stories related to science and technology, culture, privacy and the media.
This category in other languages: