Search Home : Computers : Internet : Protocols : SIP
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP): FAQs, background materials and lists of current work in this field.
- BaseVoice: Commercial software development company that produces PBX, router, proxy and application server software.
- Brekeke Software: Products for small to medium sized offices and a server database.
- Free IP Call: A proxy service provider with information in English and French.
- Interactive Intelligence, Inc.: Developers of a proxy server. Site contains downloads, documentation and a forum.
- LignUp Corp: Applications developer. Products include software PBX's for enterprise and and service providers.
- Ninetel USA: A USA based proxy service provider and supplier of hardware phones and routers. Site contains call rates and service details.
- PC Phone Review: News and reviews of hardware, software and service providers in the United States.
- PROTOS Test Suite: A test-suite to find vulnerabilities in protocol software.
- Parrish Systems: Sells off the shelf code and provides a software consultancy service.
- SIP Compose Group: A working `group` experimenting and documenting the protocol. Contains various internet technical resources.
- SIP Forum: A membership based forum. Also contains a news board.
- SIP Wiki: Wiki based `resource` containing information and links.
- SIP411 Directory Services: A Yellow Pages style directory of SIP addresses.
- SIPquest Inc.: Software component developer for service providers and telecom equipment vendors.
- Sipcall: A UK based service provider. Also contains hardware related links and protocol white-papers.
- Soft Front: Provides a development environment for software centered around SIP/VoIP technology.
- The SIP Center: Portal with technical and market resources aimed at commercial developers. Also provides a testbed area for software and proxy development.
- VoIP News: Information on available technologies and software/hardware product reviews.
- VoIP User: Consumer guide and forum. Also has software phone downloads and links to service providers.
- Voice System: Design, consultancy and development for SIP Express Router (SER) servers.
- pulver.com: A collection of information on the protocol. Contains news, reports and an IP telephony job noticeboard.