Search Home : Computers : Open Source : Software
- SourceForge: Thousands of open source projects hosted. offering access to CVS, mailing lists, bug tracking and message boards/forums.
- DOS Navigator Open Source Project: Multi-panel text mode file manager for OS/2, DOS, and Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP.
- DaveSource Marginal Hacks: Collection of utilities, most of which are written in Perl. Includes HTML photo album generator, Web invitation system, basic HTTP server, and an 'extensible' mail filter.
- Debrief: Submarine maritime tactical analysis application. Used for analysis of maritime vessel tracks in 2 and 3 dimensions.
- Doug's Open Source: Various open source applications. Scoring threaded newsreader, voice recognition macro editor, C++ to verilog translator/simulator.
- GNU Project and Free Software Foundation: Home of the GNU operating system, the GNU General Public License, and the Free Software Foundation. The Open Source Movement branched off from the Free Software Movement in 1998. The Linux kernel is normally used together with GNU.
- GnuWin32: The project provides various GNU tools and software for Win32.
- Jtrix: An open source computing platform for developing adaptive, scalable applications.
- Kulak Commander: Dual-panel text mode file manager. Built-in text editor with syntax highlighting, hex editor, FTP support. Does not change registry, small enough to fit on a floppy. (C++) [Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP]
- Open Channel Foundation: Hosting open source projects and software from academic and research institutions and providing commercial services.
- OpenPrivacy Initiative: An open source collection of software frameworks, protocols and services providing a cryptographically secure and distributed platform for creating, maintaining, and selectively sharing user profile information.
- OpenSourceSchools.org: To foster the adoption and successful use of free and open source solutions in education.
- PageBox: A facility to deploy XML, servlets or JSP presentations on Java servers.
- Project CrossRec: Distributed database for audio/video data.
- Schoolforge: An international coalition of organizations fostering free and open resources in and for education.
- Smartcard Key Storage Daemon: Smartcard Key Storage Daemon is a Linux application used to store encryption keys on smartcards.
- TheOpenCD.org: The mission statement of theOpenCD.org `group` is to compile and distribute a CD-ROM containing a selection of high quality open source software for use on proprietary operating systems.
- TridiaVNC: This cross-platform, remote control software is the only fully supported, documented, enhanced release of VNC.
- WayV: Extends the functionality of the mouse by allowing gestures to represent actions.
- WxChecksums: Calculates and verifies checksums. (C++) [Windows,Linux]
- iwhir.net: Provides reviews of software products, as well as a couple software projects.
This category in other languages: