Search Home : Computers : Organizations : Professional
- British Computer Society: The Chartered Institute for IT professionals in the UK and abroad
- IEEE Computer Society: The IEEE Computer Society is one of the major international professional bodies for IT professionals.
- American E-Commerce Association AEA IT Technology Org.: Global leader in e-commerce education, e-business news, e-learning, technology training and IT career information.
- Association for Computers and Taxation (ACT): Nonprofit, professional organization for corporate tax professionals who want to improve their use of technology. Includes information on conferences, publications, surveys and online discussion groups.
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM): Educational and scientific computing society, provid a forum for the exchange of information, ideas, and discoveries.
- Association of Shareware Professionals: An organization focused on the advancement of shareware, try-before-you-buy software. The ASP provides information and resources to assist software professionals develop, distribute, and market software via the shareware model.
- BDPA Houston Chapter: BDPA (Black Data Processing Associates) is a non-profit organization of Information Technology professionals.
- Black Data Processing Associates-Richmond Chapter: Richmond Virginia Chapter of BDPA, a National organization that provides I.T. education to youth, elderly, and career development for our members
- British Computer Society (BCS) - Kingston & Croydon Branch: Local BCS Branch covering members in Kingston, Croydon and the South West of Greater London. Details of events, presentations and AGM.
- Canadian Lasso Association: A Canadian association whose members share an interest in the interactive web software Lasso from Blueworld.
- Certified E-Commerce Consultants Institute: Offers Professional E-Commerce Certification IT e-learning training and events calendar
- Chicago Chinese Computing Professional Association: CCCPA is a non-profit organization, whose purpose is to promote professionalism, exchange ideas and nurture friendship among its members and other computer professionals.
- Council of European Professional Infomatics Societies - CEPIS: Organization for informatics professionals covering many European countries.
- DAMA-Michigan: Professional organization dedicated to the field of data management.
- Dallas IEEE Computer Society: Latest information on meetings, seminars, and other events of the Dallas chapter of the IEEE Computer Society plus contact information on chapter officers.
- Dayton Area Network Professional Association: Homesite of the Dayton Area Network Professional Association
- Dayton Microcomputer Association: Dayton Microcomputer Association - home of Computerfest(R). One of the oldest computer clubs in the USA.
- EICTA Copyright Levies: EICTA represents more than 10,000 ICT companies throughout Europe. EICTA are campaigning against digital copyright levies and propose DRM software and TPM as a fairer form of compensation.
- Greater Cincinnati ISACA - Information Systems Audit: Cincinnati organization devoted to development of information systems audit profession
- Hi-Tech Club: A community of software professionals.
- ICECC E-Commerce Training and Certification: Offers IT training, education, and technology events along with online and distance learning
- ITNEA: Association for non executive directors in listed IT companies in the United Kingdom. Includes organizational information, search, and advertising information.
- Information Technology Senior Management Forum: The Information Technology Senior Management Forum (ITSMF) is a national organization dedicated exclusively to fostering upper-level executive talent among African-American IT professionals.
- Institution of Analysts and Programmers: A leading professional body covering the areas of computer and business analysis and programming. Note that a degree is NOT a requirement for membership. Membership is primarily UK based, although there are members worldwide.
- Internet Access & Employment Services: Offers a number of services, including job search assistance, a career opportunities project, an adult protective services program, and a child development centre. Includes service summaries and links.
- Jacksonville, FL ISACA Chapter: The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) is a leader in IT governance, control and assurance. ISACA sponsors conferences, administers the CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) designation, and develops applicable IS auditing and control standards.
- National Association of Communication Systems Engineer: NACSE is the leading professional network/web credentialing organization in the IS/IT industry.
- National Software Development Alliance: Aims to promote the Russian market of IT outsourcing. News and information, company listings, contact details, and member services.
- New Jersey Chapter of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association: Our website contains information on various activities and resources related to the field of auditing, security,and information systems. Resource links involving such topics as Auditing, New Jersey, Internet Resources, Auditors, Fraud, Hacking, Training, Infosyssec.org, audit jobs, hacking, search engines, hacking tools, security, virus news, daily news, discussion forums, chat rooms, CISA, employment, knowledge, power, membership, newsletters, standards, guidelines.
- North Carolina Oracle Users Group: This site is for the North Carolina Oracle users `group` organization. The NCOUG is dedicated to the dissemination of Oracle database information.
- Programmers Guild: The organizing site for the American Programmers Guild, whose mission is to promote the profession, set standards and lobby on issues affecting the profession.
- Qudon Foundation : Professional Think Tank for Computing Mathematics and Creative thought: Think Tank who's members have expert knowledge in the fields of Computing, Mathematics and Creative work (e.g. law). Contains technical papers, released software, mathematical theories and legal debate.
- Software Quality Association (NSW): SQA NSW is a SIG of the Australian Computer Society (NSW branch). It is committed to raising software quality standards and developing our members' capabilities in SQA and associated areas.
- Solid Technology Talks Enhancing interPersonal Skills (STTEPS): STTEPS is an open forum for IT professionals to meet and talk about technology. We have meetings on a monthly basis (Last Thursday of the month) with a new speaker/topic for each meeting. We would like to make the meetings meaningful, educational and provide a sense of family.
- TechCoire : Technology Networking Forum: TechCoire is the premier networking forum for technology professionals from Northern California
- The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA): a recognized global leader in IT governance, control and assurance.
- The Official Site of the Eurographics Association: Eurographics, the European Association for Computer Graphics, helps professionals, scholars and students to excel in their work and careers in Computer Graphics and Interactive Digital Media. We are the only truly European-wide professional Association which helps its members in advancing the state of the art in Computer Graphics and related fields such as multimedia, scientific visualisation and human computer interfaces. Through a world-wide membership, EG maintains close links with developments in the US, Japan and other countries, promoting the exchange of scientific and technical information and skills on a global scale. As a non-profit organization, EG devotes its efforts to providing useful resources and services for members.
- Trialware Professional Association (TPA): A free organization for anyone connected with the business of developing, distributing and marketing of trial or demo software. The TPA strives to foster a professional image of the trialware industry.