Search Home : Computers : Organizations : User Groups
- ASP Developers' Special Interest Group: ASP user `group` in Los Angeles, California.
- Alamo PC Organization, Inc.: San Antonio, Texas based. Contains an online magazine, membership information, a beginner's guide to the internet and a calendar of events.
- Alaska Computer Society - PC Users Group: Anchorage, Alaska based. Contains news, event and meetings calendars and a profile of the organization.
- Amateur Computer Group of New Jersey: A user `group` for amateur computer users in New Jersey. Contains a calendar of events, newsletter archive, a listing of special interest groups, and membership information.
- Ash Nallawalla's List of Computer User Groups on the Web: A Searchable list of user groups covering all platforms and including a list of user `group` newsletters.
- Association of Personal Computer User Groups: APCUG is a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to promoting and supporting Computer and Software User Groups worldwide. Find a User Group in your area.
- Atlanta C-Sharp (C#) User Group: Bi-weekly user and study `group` focused on the C# language. Located in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Includes projects, meeting information, and links.
- Atlanta PC Users Group: AtlPCUG user `group` provides a place for new users, old hands, and pros to share their experiences using the personal computer. Access to club information on meetings, newsletter, and a club forum.
- Atlanta Silicon Graphics User Group:
- BRS North American User Group: User `group` site for Open Text Corporation's BRS/Search, CD-Author, NetAnswer, and QueryServer products. Contains email list, FTP archive site, software services, and conference information.
- Bay Area Wireless Users Group: Promoting wireless network use for the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. Meeting and contact details.
- Big Blue and Cousins: The Greater Victoria, British Columbia Personal Computer Users' Association offers computer courses, newsletter and the clubhouse serves many purposes, but one of its most important uses is to allow members to meet each other and to share their enthusiasm for computers.
- Birmingham Visual Studio Users Group: Group's primary focus is software design and development using Microsoft Visual Studio tools, but it examines tools and technologies from other vendors as well. The `group` is designed for professional software developers, as well as others interested in software design and development. Alabama, USA.
- Boise Software Developers Group: Casual `group` providing technical and social resources for software developers of all levels, in the Boise, Idaho, USA, area. Meeting and contact details.
- CUCUG: The Champaign-Urbana Computer Users Group.
- Chalmette Computer Users Group (CCUG-PC): Non-profit computer organization of users helping users with tips, techniques and information meets the first Saturday of each month. Located in Chalmette, Louisiana, close to New Orleans.
- Chorley Computer Club: Meets ever Tuesday at St. Bedes social club, Whittle-le Woods at 7.00pm
- Church Computer Users' Group: Reviews of the latest UK church software: administration, pastoral, liturgical, educational, bible study, plus articles on a whole range of church computing issues and associated technologies.
- CommUnity: CommUnity (CU) is the Computer Communicators' Association: An on-line `group` formed to represent the interests of the UK online community.
- Computer Club Sweden: An organization for Swedish computer amateurs in and outside Sweden; one of the oldest computer clubs in Sweden.
- Computer Users Group of Yokota: Group based in Yokota, Japan, hosting regular LAN parties. Contact details, news, pictures and joining information.
- Computer Users of Erie: The largest and oldest user `group` in the Erie, PA, USA area. Focusing primarily on the PC, Mac and Linux platforms with a wide range of members. Meeting, newsletter and library details.
- Cray User Group: An independent, volunteer-organized, international corporation of member organizations that own or use Cray or SGI computer systems. Membership details, announcements, conference details and working `group` information.
- Delaware Valley Computer Users Group: DVCUG's home on the web.
- Denver's Other Group Computer Club: User `group` in Aurora, Colorado, USA, helping people learn about the Internet and Windows applications. Meeting details, history.
- Diablo Valley PC Users Group: Diablo Valley PC User's Group (DVPC) is the San Francisco East Bay Area's largest computer user group
- Eastern Virginia Lotus Notes User Group: Lotus Notes users and technologists in the Hampton Roads area: Norfolk, Va Beach, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, and Hampton. Notes users, keynote speakers, vendor demos, and electronic resources for members.
- Electronic Graphic Artists of Dallas: A computer user `group` for professional graphic artists working in the advertising, marketing communications, and graphic arts industries. Meetings, membership details, officers, job bank and freelance bank, bylaws and contact information.
- Florida Association of Computer User Groups: 46 user groups (Mac and PC) with over 15,000 members.
- Florida CA Unicenter Users Group: Aiming to increase members' knowledge of Unicenter and expand Enterprise Management knowledge base. Dedicated to enhancing the usability of Unicenter technologies.
- Forbes Computing Group: Newbies helping Newbies in the areas of computers, genealogy and the internet.
- Free Software User Group - Kochi: Advocating and promoting the use of free software by providing technical assistance, bringing together free software businesses and users, and propagating the message of software freedom in and around the city of Kochi (Kerala, India).
- FrontPage User Group: Information on this user `group` dedicated to issues relating to Microsoft's web design and publishing software.
- Golden Triangle PC Club: Non-profit organization in Beaumont, Texas dedicated to providing programs and services to the computer community to enhance their computer skills and broaden their awareness of the computer industry.
- Greater Cleveland PC Users Group: Founded in 1982, this `group` provides information about computer technology, personal computing trends and products. Site contains membership and meeting information.
- Hagerstown Users Group: The area's largest computer user `group` supporting PCs.
- ICPUG - Index: You may either visit the overall National Club pages or the SE Club serving southeastern London and northern Kent area.
- IFS North American User's Group: Community of North American IFS Applications users. Registration information.
- International Computer Association: A premier organization in Tokyo, covering the IT business in Japan and holding informative meetings, presentations and seminars. Events, news, FAQ, and contact details.
- Just Your Basic On-Line Anchunt Computer: Club dedicated to computers of the 70's, 80's and 90's, located in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, area. News, events and forums.
- LMUG: Lancaster Microcomputer group.
- Lake Gaston Computer Club: Located in Littleton, North Carolina. Meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month at 1:00pm. Discussions range from novice to expert information relating to personal computers and applications.
- Launceston Computer Group Incorporated: Includes news, bylaws, meeting schedule, and contact information.
- M-Pro user group: User `group` for the Masterfile professional programmable database from Campbell Systems
- MAXIMO Utility Working Group: This `group` is an industry `group` representing over 100 utility companies, counties and cities throughout the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean that exchange information related to the MAXIMO asset management system.
- Melbourne .NET User group: Melbourne, Australia `group` which meets monthly to discuss the Microsoft .NET architecture.
- Melbourne PC User Group: Australia's largest user `group` and the second largest in the world. Users help each other. Lots of special interest groups, meetings, Internet service, 64-page colour magazine.
- Mid Cities PC Users Group: A `group` of PC users from the Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Arlington and Fort Worth, Texas, USA area, who believe in sharing knowledge and technical know how among members.
- Mid-Hudson Computer User Group: For users of computers (any platform) who range in experience from novice to professional. We meet the second Thursday of each month in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- Milwaukee Area IBM PC Users Group: Computer users helping other computer users since 1982. Meets twice a monthly, visitors are welcome.
- Minnesota Lotus Notes User Group: Meets monthly in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota for discussion of Lotus Notes, IBM and Domino technology. Free membership.
- Morriston Computer Users Group: Computer users `group` in Morriston, Swansea, South Wales, UK, for the benefit of the locality. Club rules, details and history.
- NYC .NET Developers Group: Community for .NET Developers in the New York City metropolitan area. Event details, links and downloads.
- NYPC - New York Personal Computer User Group: NYPC is a non-profit educational organization that helps people learn more about computing. Monthly general meetings, Special Internet Groups and low cost hands-on classes. Beginners to developers.
- Nerdfest Online: We are a computer user `group` in the Omaha Nebraska area composed mostly of nerds interested in Linux, hardware, and all things related to computers.
- Object Developers Group: Discussions on Java, C++, Smalltalk, Databases, XML, Distributed Computing COM / CORBA, SQL Server, N Tier, also with Wall St Financials. [New York City]
- Orange Coast IBM PC User Group: OCIPUG user `group` is a non-profit all-volunteer organization, was formed in 1985.Provides information on meetings program guide available in Adobe Acrobat format.
- Orange County Macromedia Users Group: Features monthly meetings containing tutorials and discussions on the use of Flash, Director, Dreamweaver, and other Macromedia technology
- PC Users Group of South Jersey: A non-profit organization dedicated to helping others. Holds regular meetings with industry leader guest speakers.
- Philadelphia Area Computer Society: PACS was formed for the purpose of education and communication among computer users in the Greater Philadelphia area and to inform the general public concerning computer technology and its implications for the future. Membership is open to persons interested in any aspect of computer arts and sciences.
- PixelPoint POS User Support Group: A General "how to" online discussion `group` not intended as a substitute for technical support.
- Pulborough Computer Club: User `group` located in West Sussex, England. Membership ranges from the terrified to the experienced. Two meetings per month in the Village Hall.
- Quad Cities Computer Society: Non-profit computer user `group` serving the geographic location of Davenport and Bettendorf, IA and Moline, and Rock Island, IL, USA.
- Rockport Computer Users Group: A non-profit organization for the promotion and education of home PC users, located in Rockport, Texas, USA. Event, membership information and monthly newsletter.
- Sacramento Novell Users Group: Over 150 networking professionals, including network administrators, engineers, instructors and vendors who join together to share information, help and experiences
- San Diego PC User Group: A volunteer-run organization that provides support to PC users with entertaining and educational meetings and programs. Meeting times, dates, and subjects.
- San Diego PC User Group (SDPCUG): The San Diego PC User Group is a volunteer-run organization that provides support to PC users with entertaining and educational meetings and programs. See our web site for meeting times, dates, and subjects.
- Silicon Valley NUI: SVNUI is a local chapter of NetWare Users International, a not-for-profit organization for computer networking end users, administrators, and industry professionals using Novell products, services, and technologies. SVNUI's members hail from Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties, as well as adjacent areas in Alameda, Santa Cruz, and Monterey Counties.
- Soft Network Users Group: Established to exchange ideas relating to Soft Computer Consultants (SCC) laboratory software packages.
- SolidWorks Users New Zealand: Central website for SolidWorks user groups within New Zealand. Contact, meeting details and online forum.
- Southeastern Wisconsin Windows User Group: A `group` of computer enthusiasts founded in 1992 to provide members with the opportunity to increase their knowledge of Microsoft Windows and applications that run in the Windows environment.
- Southern California Wireless Users Group: Wireless users `group` in California, USA, with a focus on data communications using wireless technology. Contact and meeting information, streaming video archive of meetings and presentations.
- Southwest Florida PC Users Group: User `group` with goal of novice education . Meets monthly at various sites in southwestern Florida.
- Southwestern Regional User Group Conference: Annual conference for computer user groups in California, Arizona, New Mexico & Florida.
- The User Group Network: Organizing and listing computer user groups from Mac, PC, Windows, Amiga, and Unix platforms.
- Tivoli User Group Australia and New Zealand: Web portal for communication with other Tivoli users. Web resources, news, mailing lists, calendar of events and tips and hints.
- Twin Cities Macromedia Director User Group: Monthly meetings on topics related to Director and other Macromedia products. For users in Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
- Upstate Carolina PC Users Group: Meetings, news, reviews, membership, focus groups and interactive features. Directed to computer users in the upstate of South Carolina.
- Vancouver Bioinformatics User Group: Association of researchers, professionals and students in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada area, who have an interest in the field of bioinformatics. Meeting and contact information.
- Wes' Corner - Maximo Utilities - Knowledge - Resources: A support site for users of the maintenance system Maximo by PSDI. Discussion forums, resources, and utilities.
- Word Perfect Baltimore Users Group: Meeting announcements and user resources for members and guests of the WordPerfect Baltimore Users Group, or WPBug.
- e-DUG Deltek User Group: Free exchange of information, news and ideas between Deltek users and enthusiasts.
- iUsergroups: U.S.-based user `group` listings, with submission service and supplementary articles.
- myITforum: Provides user `group` management for Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) user groups. Home to several U.S. regional groups (New England, Denver, St. Louis, Chicago, Kansas City) as well as the Canadian National SMS group.
- synTelate Software User Group: Group helping synTelate Users get the most out of their software. Meeting information, minutes and contact details.
- webMethods User Community: Independent organization promoting shared knowledge and user experience with webMethods' products. Has several regional chapters in the United States.
This category in other languages: