Search Home : Computers : Parallel Computing
- ParaScope: Links to supercomputing centers, high performance computing journals, vendors, conferences, and governmental agencies.
- Chemnitz Cluster Computing Homepage: Links to programming projects, calls for papers, software and documentation, and other resources.
- Clustet Computing Info Centre: Links to parallel computing resources.
- Concurrent Systems: Links to research groups, parallel tools, journals, and conferences.
- Grid Computing Info Centre: An initiative to establish a global grid of computing power. Links to conferences, development, and related information.
- HOISe: News on high performance computing from Europe. Newsletters and conference calendar.
- High Performance Cluster Computing Resources: Links to cluster management systems, environments, software, documents, conferences, and teaching slides.
- IEEE CS Task Force on Cluster Computing: An international forum promoting cluster computing research and education. Publications, event calendar, news articles, and committee information.
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems: Monthly peer-reviewed journal. Archives available to subscribers.
- IJHSC: International Journal of High Speed Computing. Sample copy available, archives accessible to subscribers.
- Internet Parallel Computing Archive: Links to information about parallel algorithms, computing environments and tools, newsgroups, and general references.
- Is Parallel Computing Dead?: Article about the future of the parallel computing industry.
- Nan's Parallel Computing Page: Links to online books, tutorials, and research projects.
- Parallel Crunchers: News about cluster computing.
- Parallel Tools Consortium: A `group` that brings together tool users, developers, and researchers with the goal of improving the usability and availability of parallel tools. Links to projects.
- Supercomputing and Parallel Computing Research Groups: Academic research groups and projects related to parallel computing.
- The Grid: The Next-Gen Internet?: Discussion of the Grid.
- UK E-science Grid: Information about a government project to develop a supercomputing grid.
- Vas's Parallel Computer Taxonomy: Discussions of past classification systems and development of a new one.
- Who Wrote the Book of Life?: NASA uses a parallel computer to classify new life forms.
This category in other languages: