Search Home : Computers : Programming : Compilers
- Architectural Neutral Distribution Format (ANDF): A software porting technology, intended to help develop shrink-wrapped software for open systems, independent of any particular processor architecture.
- Architectures and Compilers to Support Reconfigurable Computing: Reconfigurable computing: why and how? Article published in Crossroads, the ACM student magazine.
- Bloodshed Software: Compilers Resources: Links to free compilers, with sources, compiler construction toolkits, tutorials, articles, other compiler-related sites.
- Catalog of Free Compilers, Interpreters, and Other Language Tools: Searchable listing of programming language tools that come with source code.
- Compiler Construction with Minijava: Provide a `resource` on the process of creating a modern compiler. This site will provide useful resources on lexical analysis, parsing, abstract syntax tree generation, and typing checking for the Minijava grammer.
- Compiler Jobs: Compiler job openings at companies and universities.
- Compilers.net: Directory, search engine of compiler-related sites. People, books, papers, publishers, decompiling, generators (scanner, parser, backend), translators, compiler compilers, courses, tutorials, library, FAQ, free, companies, tools, mail list, survey/poll.
- Context: Simple programming language and compiler, with sources on its own input language; DOS, Win32 versions. Some information on compiler design. By Andrei V. Khokhlov.
- Dmitry Smaghin's site: A collection of educational compilers, assemblers, disassemblers, interpreters with sources (C, Pascal). Links to freeware compilers.
- Free Compilers and Interpreters: List of free compilers and interpreters for programming languages with descriptions.
- Free Programming Compilers and Interpreters: Links to free programming compilers and interpreters categorized by language.
- Let's Build a Compiler: A multi-part tutorial on compiler construction by Jack Crenshaw.
- Links and Selected Readings for Compiler Writers: GCC extending specific literature, processor chips documentation, collected papers/sites on language standards, compilers, optimization.
- Nullstone Corp.: Makes NULLSTONE automated compiler performance analysis tool, uses QA approach of coverage and isolation to measure effectiveness of compiler optimizer to perform wide range of optimizations.
- Program-Transformation.org: Goal: collect, organize, disseminate information on all aspects of program transformation to share results across communities. TWiki collaborative Web development system with descriptions, news, surveys, papers, and links.
- Programming Language and Compiler Research Groups: Multi-site working groups and projects listing.
- Softpanorama Bookshelf / Compiler Construction: Reviews of compiler books, with links to Amazon just in case you want to buy one
- Tasking: Supplier of software development tools for embedded microcontroller and digital signal processors applications across industry standard computing platforms.
- The Compiler Connection: A comprehensive listing of compiler companies, compiler research projects, benchmarks, and compiler job listings.
- The Decompilation Page: Resources, history and timeline, discussion of approaches, and ethics.
- The comp.compilers Newsgroup: Home page of newsgroup. Searchable archives begining from 1986, search, file archive, RSS feed.
- Tools for compiling: LL(1) parser generator, implentations of Euler, and Backus' FP, all written in Icon.
- Turbo Pascal 3.0 compiler and code generation internals: Internals of one-pass compiler by example Pascal compiler.
- Zngr L compoiler: Zngr L Compiler compile the theoretical language L, which is used as a simple language for teaching computation theory
This category in other languages: