Search Home : Computers : Programming : Drivers
- 2d3D, Inc.: Device driver and embedded development.
- BSQUARE: Tools to build device drivers for Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Beyond Logic Company: Documentation for writing drivers for USB devices.
- California Software: Development device drivers for VxWorks, Embedded Linux and Windows CE platforms.
- Concepts Systems: Windows Device Driver, Linux Kernel Programming training.
- Device Driver Development Resources: A list of selected sites, news groups and tools to help locate additional device driver resources and development tools. List also includes hardware and software resources for the target side development and for embedded systems.
- Device Driver Expert: Specializes in developing kernel-mode drivers for Windows NT, 2000, XP, including WDM, USB, and NDIS drivers.
- Direct Device Programming Links: Links to information about programming device drivers.
- Divas Software: File System Driver Development for Windows based systems using IFS and Device driver development using VxWorks, Linux, WinCE.
- Driver Maker: Develop drivers for Win32 platform.
- DriverStudio: An integrated set of software tools for developing, debugging, tuning, testing and deploying Windows device drivers bt Compuware.
- Hill Engineering Consulting: Specializes in the design and development of Windows, Linux and DOS device drivers and real time firmware.
- I/O Communications module: Provides access to devices on a PCs serial and parallel port. (trial version)
- Intelligraphics: Device driver development including display, audio, communications, digital imaging, telecom, and embedded systems software.
- Ionific Driver Development: Professional device driver development for Windows, including audio, network, graphics, custom I/O and USB drivers.
- Jungo: Provides WinDriver and KernelDriver, device driver development tools, for Windows,Linux,Solaris.
- Kernel Drivers: Offers design, implementation and testing custom Windows filesystem and device drivers.
- Matrikon OPC: Real-time process drivers for plant systems, including OPC clients and servers, as well as driver utilities, development tools, educational resources, and training and support services.
- MemAccess Library: Gives programmers control of hardware devices from Win32 application without using the Windows Drivers Development Kit (DDK). It allows real-time direct access to memory mapped I/O. By Zeal SoftStudio. [Shareware]
- Modular Systems: Development of device drivers for Windows, system software and .NET applications.
- NT Kernel Resources: Windows Packet Filter Kit for developing filtering/modifying communication applications. Also Windows 2000 undocumented kernel structures. Open source TDI firewall.
- NTPort Library: Enables real-time direct access to PC I/O ports. By Zeal SoftStudio. [Shareware]
- OSR Online: Device driver development information, DDK online.
- Pulse Train Software Ltd.: Custom device driver development and File System filter framework for Windows NT/2000/XP.
- Sybera: Toolkits, custom development, and training for Windows kernel driver development. Content in German and English.
- TVicHW32: A toolkits for real-time direct access to port I/O, physical memory, hardware interrupts from a Win32 application. [Shareware]
- USB Analyzer: A professional software-based analyzer for USB driver developers. It captures and analyzes I/O requests for all USB devices. Targets Windows platforms and USB 2.0 and 1.x.
- Unified IO: C++ interface for industrial IO cards. An alternative to device drivers provided by hardware vendors.
- User CONfigurable Driver (UCON): Enables to quickly and easily develop communications drivers for any serial device or ethernet device. Designed as a driver plug-in, UCON is completely integrated with OPC server KEPServerEX. By Kepware Technologies.
- VGAdoc: Programming information for every RAMDAC, EGA, VGA, SVGA, and VESA video card made up to 1995.
- VMWare's Back: Virtual Disk drivers for Windows to support VMWare
- Visual Enterprises NTIO DDK: Provide Visual C++ and Visual Basic developers code and tool resources for writing complicated device IO_CTL drivers.
- Windows Device Driver Blog: A Weblog for the development of Windows Device drivers.
- alt software: An independent software development house specializing in device driver development. Also application programming, games porting, embedded OpenGL and networking.