Search Home : Computers : Programming : Graphics
- 2 and 3D programming: Offers software solutions ranging from simple virtual tour software for the real estate industry to 3D technology for the oil and gas industry.
- 3D API Information Page: Information on Direct3D, OpenGL, Fahrenheit, Java 3D API.
- A Human's Eye View: Motion Blur and Frameless Rendering: "This paper explores this motion blur and its relationship to: camera open shutter time, current computer graphics motion-blur implementations, temporally anti-aliased images, and the Human Visual System's (HVS) motion smear quality." Published in Crossroads, the ACM student magazine.
- Algorithmic Art Room: A collection of algorithmic art using original Java applets.
- Bas Kuenen Computer Graphics Research: Projects, tutorials and links on multiple 3D engines, landscape rendering, physics animation and game development.
- Design By Numbers: A programming environment and language created for visual designers and artists as an introduction to computational design.
- Geo informational system: Dynamic models of real objects that may be used for the development of any functional and visual models of the real world.
- Graphics Gems Repository: Free code repository for the 5 volume set of books on various computer graphics programming techniques.
- Graphics Languages Tutorials: Common fundamentals of graphics programming. OpenGL, Java3D and graphics programming in Delphi, C++ and Java.
- Graphics Notes: Topic papers on computer graphics maintained by the faculty and students of the Computer Graphics Group, Computer Science Department, at UC Davis.
- Graphics and Physics Coding: Source of news to the real time graphics programming community.
- Intro to Interactive 3D: Syllabus and tutorials for creating interactive 3D actors and their worlds. The courses are located at Interactive Telecommunications Program, Tisch School of the Arts, New York University in New York City.
- Linux Demo Scene: Code examples of a number of graphics effects.
- Lode's Computer Graphics Tutorial: Computer graphics tutorials about fractals, fourier transform, demo effects, software 3D engines, raycasting, etc. Examples (with C++ source code).
- Ninja Cross: Programming and game development projects including screen shots and source code.
- PC Game Programmer's Encyclopedia: PCGPE is a compilation of numerous aspects of game programming in MS-DOS.
- PhoeniX: Offers pascal sources, tutorials, links and java applets.
- Romka Graphics: Computer graphics theory and practice, OpenGL and program development.
- Softwareburner: Site for OpenGL programming in Java, Gl4Java and C++.
- Swap-Meet: An interactive 3D community, composed primarily of NeMo Dev or Creation users.
- Thomas Mølhave: 3D graphics programming with C++ tips including scaling, rotation and transformations.
- Ultimate Game Programming: Tutorials on OpenGL, DirectX. Also tutorials for MFC, C, and C++ programming.
- Visual Basic Games and Graphics: Visual basic graphics, animation and activex games.
- Win Design: 3D graphics programming with PowerRender and C++.
- Win95 Game Programmer's Encyclopedia: Win95GPE is a `resource` with code for windows graphics, palettes, and dibs.
- flipCode: Find article, coding techniques, news, and interviews relating to Graphics and (more generally) to Game programming.
This category in other languages: