Search Home : Computers : Programming : Internet : Resources
- ACCU: A list of resources and FAQs for Internet technologies.
- ArsDigita Systems Journal: Construction and operation of Web-based information systems. Solutions, articles, book reviews.
- Darkspell: Programming tricks, tutorials and tools for running a Web site.
- DevPapers: Source for news, articles, reviews and tutorials related to Internet development.
- Developer Tutorials: A collection of web development tutorials for new to advanced programmers.
- Developer.be: Forums, downloads, annotated links, and tutorials on web programming.
- Global Develop: Tutorials, forums and links on ASP, SwishMax, Swish and HTML. Downloads.
- Hawkfield.Tech: Resources on ASP and PHP programming, the Google searchengine and about Domainnames in general. Includes tips and tricks to improve website.
- Internet Application Workbook: Textbook on large-scale internet application development written for a course at MIT.
- Introduction to ACM Crossroads Winter 1999 issue on Markup Languages: An introduction to the Winter 1999 issue of ACM Crossroads magazine, which features articles related to markup languages.
- Links to Internet Resources: Features quick index of links to web programming resources.
- Netscape DevEdge: Offers a range of documentation, sample code, technical articles, and other resources for Internet application developers, with emphasis on Netscape products, provided by Netscape.
- NuSphere's Tech Library: A `resource` to find out about the technology that drives the open source movement such as mySQL, Apache, Perl, and PHP.
- Opified Scripts: PHP, ASP, ASP.Net, Perl related articles and scripts.
- Qindex: Includes many indexes on markup, stylesheet, scripts, character sets, regular expressions, which developers can refer to at hand.
- Quadzilla Archive: Reference and tutorials for internet technologies including ActiveX, cookies, dHTML.
- Rich Internet Application Resource Site: Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) combine the rich user interface of desktop software applications with the broad reach and economic benefits of web applications. Software, tools, articles, forums, events, books.
- Scripts Talk: PHP, ASP, Java, Perl, HTML, SHTML and WebServer related forums.
- SiteCritique.net: A community of webmasters, designers and developers that review and rate each other's sites and projects. Includes programming and design resources.
- SourceCode.com: Directory of links for developers. Includes news, resources, hardware sales.
- Squeek Machine: Web developer and Internet resources. Books, links and code examples.
- Tellaw.org: Scripting and Web programming. Examples with PHP, XML, XSL, XPATH.
- The Free Country: Tools, source code and libraries for programming the Internet.
- The Pit - Programming Help: Forums to help anyone with HTML, DHTML, ASP, Perl, PHP, XML, VB, Flash, and just about any other type of internet programming language.
- The Wandering Fool: HTML tutorials, Java applets with source code, views and opinions.
- TheVistaPoint: Java, Xml, WebServices, Wireless related news, articles and links.
- Toma Web Technologies: Free webmasters tools and templates includes Flash site builder, Flash intro creator, CSS, HTML, graphics online generators,
- VirtualClues: Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, and PHP tutorials.
- Web Continuum - Articles & Demos: A small selection of demos and articles showcasing current trends on the WWW - Web Services, Microsoft ASP.NET, and Flash.
- WebDeveloper.com: resources for daily news, how-to articles, product reviews, and downloads of special interest to Web designers, programmers, developers, and Webmasters. By internet.com.
- Webmonkey: A how-to guide for web developers. Includes resources for design, multimedia, e-commerce, and programming.
- WonderSky: Web programming and scripting languages. Collection of FAQs, tutorials, scripts, and glossaries.
- devnet: Tutorials on PHP, MySQL, HTML, ASP, VB, graphics and other areas of web design/development.
- e-gineer: Independent articles, links and instruction sets for web site engineers. By Nathan Wallace.
- trends.portal)ZINE: Provides uptodate news about trends in the web open source software. DHTML, PHP script reviewes.