Search Home : Computers : Programming : Languages : Java : Applets
- Akmin Editlet: Applet based online HTML rich text editor. [Commercial]
- All about digital communications: Articles and java applets on digital communications, digital signal/image processing.
- Anagram Generator: Java applet which will anagram user-entered phrases.
- Analyze - Text analyzer: A specialized tool for examining one or more texts. Texts are sequences of elements, such as bytes, characters or words.
- Anfy Team: Java applet package for Windows, Mac, Linux. It includes 52 Java applets.
- Aniyog - Applet Gallery: Two applets: One is for kids which makes learning alphabets and numbers easier and other is for Choosing colors for Java GUIs and web pages.
- Anything 3D Imaging Solutions: Anything3D Glide Menu (java applet can provide any website with a professional looking navigation system, create a text-only menu, or combine both text and images together), Anything3D Presentation Applet (new interactive tour for image which allows to view presentation over the internet without requiring the use of plug-ins which take forever to download), Anything3D Pano Viewer (an exciting new panoramic viewer which allows web surfers to view panoramas over the internet instantly).
- CartoonPopUps: A cartoon bubble with text of your choice appears when your cursor is over the image link. [Open source, GPL]
- Color and Font Chooser for Java and HTML: Lets programmers choose and try out different combinations of foreground and background colors. RGB to hex and vice versa conversion can also be done. One can also try out different fonts. By Ashok Kumar Gupta.
- EditLive!: Browser-based HTML editor applet for WYSIWYG content authoring. [Commercial, online demo after registration]
- FTP Applet: A full-featured Java based FTP client that runs in the context of your web browser. [Free for non-commercial purposes and commercial versions]
- FillMySpace: A Java applet which lets you build webpages and save them onto any webspace accessed by FTP. [Commercial]
- FreedomAudio: Browser-Centric streaming audio player.
- GRE Java Hangman: Challenge yourself with over 3,200 GRE vocabulary. Includes source codes and design rationale of this Java game.
- Gantt3: Java Gantt Chart applet. By webWise Network Consultants Pty Ltd.
- HartMath: Java computer algebra applet. Some features are: EPOC32 Java version, big rational number arithmetic, symbolic differentiation, linear algebra functions, 2D plot functions, numeric computations, pattern matching, transformation rules, functional programming, pure functions. [Open Source, GPL]
- J-Amp: Java Applet Audio Mixer with 16 channels.
- JMessenger.com: Provides instant messenger services for websites. No software installation necessary.
- JScape Secure FTP Applet: FTP and SFTP (Secure FTP) client applet. [Free for non-comercial purposes, and commercial versions]
- JUpload: An applet for uploading multiple files to the webserver at once using the post method. Online Demo. [Commercial]
- JWebEdixx: A html editor applet for browser independent applications.
- Java Calculator by Entity: A page for my java calculator applet.
- Java Financial Calculators: Financial Calculators you can put on your website. Colorful, interactive, graphing financial calculators.
- Java Multiple File Upload Applet (JUpload): Takes care of the limitation posed by traditional HTML upload forms by allowing upload a whole directory and the files within it with a single click. [Open source, GPL]
- Java Simple Regular Expresions: Applets reads simple regular expressions and builds a state machine that recognizes regular expression. Provided source code is appropriate for educational purposes.
- JavaClockMaker: Add a customized clock to your website.
- JavaObjects.net: Menus, adverts, news, information and Ad banners applets. [Commercial]
- Jftp ( Java Ftp Upload Applet ): Upload and download files over the internet using FTP protocol. [Shareware]
- Polynomial regression analysis applet: It calculate a calibration for a MALDI TOF (and possibly other) mass spectrometers using any kind of (semi-)repetitive peptide as the calibrant.
- Reystar Coolbanner: Takes any number of banners (468x60) and rotates them in order using different cool transitional effects to hide one and display the next. Highly configurable.
- Sferyx JSyndrome HTMLEditor Applet Edition: A visual HTML Editor Java applet. [Commercial]
- Stock Market Java Applets: Stock market quotes and tickers Java applets. [Commercial]
- SymbMath: An online symbolic math and computer algebra system. It can perform exact, numeric, symbolic and graphic computation, e.g. arbitrary-precision calculation, solve equation, plot data and user-defined functions, linear regression, symbolic differentation and integration, pattern-match.
- Synth: A Java program that can be used to generate sounds. You design the sound by putting together basic building blocks (generators): oscillators, envelopes, adders. Once the design is done, you instruct the program to generate the sound (which can take some time, depending on the complexity of the sound).
- Tablet Toolkit: Java Hierarchical tables with embedded 3D graphics. Also exist as ActiveX component for Windows platform.
- Teutoburgo - JaVi (Java Vigenere) Applet: Contains an open source Java Applet called JaVi (Java Vigenere, Vigenere is an algorithm for cryptography). Includes manual (including UML diagrams and Javadoc documentation) and standalone version.
- The Rad Inks Secure FTP: A pure Java graphical SFTP client that runs as an applet. With a mere 150kb file size the applet can compete with desktop applications for performance. [Commercial]
- Thompson, Nathanael: Mandelbrot viewer and chemical engineering Java applets (with source), a forum and chatroom, resume.
- U-Upload: A file upload to FTP server applet. Online demo. [Commercial]
- Unlimited FTP: Shareware FTP client.
- Using It Studios: Applets and applet design tools.
- Wibbleware.com: Innovative menu and banner applets. [Commercial]
- Wyka-Warzecha Say-It-Now: An applet that allows you to add speech synthesis to your website (not streaming audio). Utilizes concatentation method, formant synthesis being developed.
- Yodel - Java Demos: Swedish demo group.
- ZoomChart: A powerful Java applet for charting data on the internet.
- xanasoft.com: The home of the popular AJClock and DJClock analog and digital Java clock applets. The site includes downloads of both applets.
This category in other languages: