Search Home : Computers : Programming : Libraries
- CMATH: Assembler written complex number math library (single, double and extended precisions), intended as a high-quality replacement for the available C++ complex class libraries, and as an add on for Pascal or Delphi.
- Cioina: Mathematical parser and symbolic differentiator (Windows .dll and Linux .so files), and Delphi, Kylix, C++ Builder, C#, VB using examples. [Commercial]
- ComISDN: Advanced TAPI Service Provider (TSP) for COmputer Telephony Integration and IP Telephony.
- ConvertSpot: Provide COM/DLL components to convert PDF to XML, PDF to text, MS Word to text, PowerPoint to text, Excel to text, Excel to xml, Excel to CSV.
- DC Micro Development, Inc.: Cross-platform development libraries for C/C++ and Visual Basic. Products include libraries for data compression, TCP/IP protocols, dynamic html emission, and help authoring software.
- DMM_Windows_DLL: A Win32 library allows to adjust shapes of windows and to work with translucence and transparency of the windows. All the functions can be combined with one another so that interesting effects in the windows can appear. [Commercial]
- DSX: Developer of ActiveX, Win32 DLL, and JavaBean tools for barcode solutions.
- Developer City: Free Programming Resources: Libraries: A variety of free libraries, with or without source code, for: accessing databases (with/without ODBC, SQL), encryption, graphics/images, compression, fonts, GUI's, 3D engines, 2D engines, and sockets programming.
- DllDump: A collection of over 700 DLL files.
- DoneEx Software: Software tools for developing desktop applications, including: DoneEx AppBinder ActiveX - allows launch DOS or Win32 console programs from application and to capture the standard input and output data streams of launched program; DoneEx AppBinder DLL - help organize data exchange between program and any other programs which use the standard input/output streams; DoneEx INI-File Manager Library - allows manipulate with INI-file by the easiest way.
- EDSS/Models-3 I/O API: Provides the environmental model developer with an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use programming library for data storage and access, available from both Fortran and C.
- GET.DLL: A freeware maGic ExTension, a DLL, that extends the Magic RAD software (for Windows) from MSE. (A this website, you will also find other resources for Magic developers.)
- Greenleaf Software: Serial communications libraries, components and tools.
- HtmLayout: A small, fast embeddable HTML renderer, HTML layout manager and HTML printing DLL for Windows. [Commercial]
- Hunny Software: MIME tool kits for C++ and Java, .Net.
- MarshallSoft Computing: Serial communications, email, FTP, and winsock libraries for Windows.
- MultiMedia SoftWare: 32 bit DLLs for Windows: component for MS Windows Mixer controlling, component for any windows controlling. [Commercial]
- Nine-9s: Protocol stack software for telecom and data communications protocols in source code. Also video and audio codecs.
- OpenML (Open Media Library): A cross-platform standard programming environment for capturing, transporting, processing, displaying, and synchronizing digital media (2D and 3D graphics, audio and video processing, I/O, and networking).
- OptiVec: Libraries for Engineering and Science: OptiVec offers more than 3000 Assembler-written vector, matrix and complex math functions for PC language compilers, 2-3 times faster than compiled code.
- RTF-to-HTML DLL: DLL/COM for convert RTF and text in to HTML, XHTML format.
- SGE: API that provides low level access to audio, keyboard, mouse, and display framebuffer across multiple platforms.
- SI Grid DLL: A 32 bit grid control for use in Windows development. By Software Innovators. [Commercial]
- SlavaSoft FastCRC Library: Fast, highly optimized implementation of popular checksum algorithms: CRC32, CRC16, CRC16C (CRC-CCITT). The library allows to calculate checksums for files, memory blocks, strings, streaming data. C/C++, VB examples. [Shareware]
- SuperCom TCP/IP: An optimized, thread based, Low Level Engine, which handles simultaneously connections, buffers data and generates events. Optimized threads reduce CPU load to minimum. A dual mode programming interface is provided (DLL and ActiveX). [Commercial]
- TEC-IT Barcode DLL: For developers who need to integrate and print bar codes from within their application. Supports all linear bar codes including Code 39, Code128, 2of5 IL, EAN, UPC, Postnet as well as 2D-symbologies includinmg PDF417, MaxiCode and Data Matrix.
- The Dynamic Link Library: Collection of 36000 Windows system files like DLL, OCX, VBX, INF and SYS.
- WCSC: Serial communication libraries, drivers, and DLLs for all Windows and MS DOS that include Zmodem, Xmodem, and Ymodem file transfer protocols, as well as full modem control. Nine bit and Multidrop protocol for RS232, RS485, & RS422 serial communication supported.
- Word Processing File Conversion Library: A library of DLLs which can be called from any Windows application. Contains functions to convert documents between different Word Processor file formats, and to read or write formatted text to or from word processor file formats.
- ZeeGrid: Grid control for Win32 API programmers implemented as DLL. Nice features built-in. Column reordering, sorting, printing and exporting to comma-delimited text file to name a few.
This category in other languages: