Search Home : Computers : Programming : Resources
- Assistsoft: Features forum and stock chart components for .Net platform.
- BURKS Online: Free version of very low cost 4 CD-ROM set for computer science students. Has libraries, compilers, tutorials, extensive reference material for over 24 languages, 13,000+ entry computing dictionary, a Linux distribution.
- BigProf Software: Contains PHP and C source code and resources for programmers. Offers tools for free download.
- Binoj's Home Page: Large list online books and online compilers. Other programmer helpers.
- Bluestone Lab: E-books available in pdf format on .Net, ASP, XML and C#.
- BrilliaNeT's Programming Section: Utilities, turorials, and source-codes which deal with many programming languages (including Pascal, C, Assembly, Java) and issues(including Protected-Mode, OS Programming).
- Cataloged Collection of Annotated Examples: A free-to-use comparitive resource, for programmers and non-programmers, containing complete sample code, well commented, for many different languages.
- Code Box: Tutorials on several languages (Assembly, C/C++, Java, Perl, PHP, Visual Basic), discussion forums on each, general forum, news, survey, holds quarterly programming contests. In English, despite .sk domain.
- Code Comments: Forums and web based access to many programming usenet newsgroups.
- Code-Source: The Source for Code: Source code repository. Algorithms with various language versions of code. Open source, free for all.
- CodeAssist Dot-Com: Collections code snippets for XML, Java, VB, ASP, SQL, C#.
- CodeFez Developer's Site: Provides opinion pieces and technical articles on a wide variety of programming topics such as Delphi, Python, Java and C++. CodeFez has a cross platform strategy and supports both Linux and Windows.
- CodePedia: Programming languages, web development, computer science resources.
- CodeVB: Links, code, help and idea exchange for Visual BASIC programmers.
- Coder's Guild Mailing List Archive: Once a highly frequented programmer community, this archive contains four years of discussions about many programming problems for all languages.
- Codework: European Source for C, C++ and Java development tools.
- Coding Library: Categorized source library. By programming languages and topics.
- CompSci.ca: Ideas, tips, useful information on programming, graphics, games via C++, Flash, HTML, Java, PHP, Turing, Visual Basic. Links to tutorials, other interesting sites.
- Cyber Victory: Programming related articles, C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal code examples.
- Decatomb: A database of useful information from Decatomb's Community and Discussion forums. Also archive of the technical papers and articles.
- Dev Builder: Offers forum, articles and news section.
- DevArchive: Hundreds of reviewed components, samples, applications for Delphi, Visual Basic, Visaul C++ developers. Also free downloads, top lists, tools, forums.
- DevChannel: News, articles and reference `resource` for developers interested in core technology topics.
- DevJunkies.com - developer resource: Development articles, news, code snippets and a community forum to answer questions.
- Developer Fusion: Tutorials and source code for VB, ASP, PHP, XML, SQL Server, C#, C++, Perl developers. ActiveX controls, reviews, discussion forum.
- Dr. Dobb's Programmers Vault: Programming tutorials, FAQs, downloads, and hints and tips.
- Free resources for developers: Provides free programing examples for software developers.
- FreeTechBooks: Free online computer books, documentations and references. All which can be viewed, copied and printed at no charge for private use.
- FunctionX: Programming resources, tutorilas and FAQs. Also geometric formulas. Microsoft OS and program tutorials.
- Geekpedia: Programming tutorials and source code for many programming languages and especially for the .NET Framework. Also has software articles, reviews, news, projects, forums, blogs from the IT domain.
- Gepard Studio: Sources (Pascal, Delphi, C, Java), games (Java,C).
- Grk's home page: This home page contains useful documents, texts, sources, and links for computer programmers, and tutorials for the beginners.
- Hackerdude: Software Development news, FAQ, downloads, links and reviews.
- IBM: developerWorks: An online collection of tutorials, sample code, standards, and other resources provided experts at IBM to assist software developers using open standards and cross-platform technologies.
- Icarus Independent: A `resource` for free compilers, SDKs, source code, and drivers.
- Idea Software: Freeware components for Delphi and C++ Builder.
- LiquidPulse Interactive: A developer community, featuring user-submitted articles, scripts and code snippets, how-tos, and member forums.
- Longhorn Corner: Online community for Windows Longhorn programming. Contains tutorials, source code samples, tips, news, books, products and other resources related to Windows Longhorn technologies wuch as Aero, Indigo, Avalon, XAML, C-Sharp, .NET, WinFS, WinFX, and Longhorn SDK.
- MediaDev - Software Development Portal: Recent news and events with specific market studies and resources for software developers. Localised for the UK, France, Spain, Italy and Germany.
- MetalShell - Source Code Examples: A growing archive of source code examples for different languages and platforms. All code is written for the purpose of helping others learn to program. C, C++, Perl, Python, HTML sources. Shell scripts.
- Microsoft Developer Network: Provides articles, whitepapers, interviews, and sample code for software developers using Microsoft products.
- Mycplus: Contains C/C++ and Data Structures source code and tutorials for free download.
- New Programmer: Resources, tutorials, forums and code samples for new and student programmers.
- Nichebox Development: An archive of development resources relating to web development with PHP and ASP, software development with Delphi and Visual Basic, GIS development.
- OS Config: Resources such as reviews of freely available programming tutorials for C, C++, Visual Basic. Also included are software drivers for BeOS, Linux, Windows 95/98/NT/2000, and a font gallery.
- Olate: Tutorials, articles and scripts for ASP, PHP, C++, HTML.
- OpenSourceTutorials.com: Tutorials covering ranging from beginner to advanced levels with forums for extra support if needed while researching.
- PetesProjects: Electronic and computer hardware, and software projects. Includes Bash, Perl and Python scripts, and a hardware video construction project.
- Planet Source Code: Lets programmers submit code for review by other programmers; many source code samples to help educate beginners on many concepts; contests where programmers vote for the most efficient, useful code recently submitted.
- Powerserve: Pre-labeled search for software and programming topics.
- Programmer's Corner: Articles, tutorials, source code. Forums.
- ProgrammerTutorials.com: An on-line `resource` for programmers to learn new programming languages, find job sites and programmer web resources.
- Programmers Heaven: Online site for programmers with thousands of links and files to explore. Everything from Assembler to Visual Basic can be found here.
- Programming Links Page: Long page with many links to a wide variety of computer programming information.
- Programming Tutorials - justPhukit.com: A `resource` of tutorials and articles for programmers and developers.
- Programming examples and tutorials for developers: Provides information and tutorials for developers.
- RealDevs: Articles and forums on C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, and C++/MFC.
- SIGS Conferences and Publications: Pertinent, informative and resource-packed magazines, conferences and exhibitions for the application development marketplace.
- Sitereview.org: Programming site reviews posted by users.
- SnipX: Online developer repository, allowing developers to share and access their own personal code libraries from anywhere in the world.
- Softpanorama: Information on Open Source software movement. Also provides a collection of links to Linux, programming languages, databases, and networking.
- Source Code Corner: Articles, forum, tips and tricks.
- Source Code Online: Visual Basic, ASP, VBScript and Access source code. Many products, certification questions, polls, books.
- SourceCode: Source code for data structures and Java.
- Sun Developer's Network - The Source: Resources for software developers using Java, web services, C, C++, and Fortran.
- SuperExpert: The community of computer experts. Get expert answers to your computer questions, read articles, download software, find a book, or get a new job.
- TILISOFT Developer Resources: A directory to developer resources. It also has code archive and download collections, forum, and chat and direct messaging.
- TechBooksForFree.com: Free online programming and computer science books (Linux, Java, Microsoft tools, C/C++, Perl anf Python).
- Teen Programmers Unite: Organization that aims to help teen programmers learn and exchange ideas.
- TeenCoderz: Geared toward teenage programmers, but everyone is welcome. General, PHP, MySQL, HTML, Delphi, Visual Basic tutorials. C++, Perl, PHP downloads. Forums.
- The Code Project: C++, C# and .NET (including VB.NET) articles, code snippets, discussions.
- The Fellowship of Hobbyist Programmers: A community for coders interested in collaboration, education, and fun.
- The Peon's Guide To Secure System Development: A short, hard-hitting paper which puts forth and argues for various basic principles which must be understood by all programmers in order to make systems secure.
- The Programmer's Lair: Offers programs, source codes, forums, tutorials, newsletters and more for C++, Visual Basic and Delphi.
- The Programmers Corner: Programming `resource` website containing articles, tips, downloads, standards and source code in several popular programming languages, such as: VB, VB.Net, C#, C++, Java and PHP.
- Tom's Programmers Resource: Languages and other development tools that are available for the MS Windows 98/ME/XP platforms.
- Undocumented Printing: Various information for developers on windows printing.
- Visualbuilder.com: Resources, source code, tips for professional developers.
- VoiceCode Programming by Voice Toolbox: For many programmers with computer related injuries such as Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), programming via voice is the only way they can exercise their talents in their chosen profession. Yet, programming-by-voice using off the shelf speech recognition systems is now awkward because programming languages were never meant to be spoken.
- Vyom Source Codes Directory: Contains categorised source codes in different programming languages - C, C++, Java, Pascal and COBOL.
- Yet Another Society: A non-profit corporation for the advancement of collaborative efforts in computer and information sciences. News, events, projects, and contact details.
- Youth Tech Coding Microsphere: A programming site for teens, by teens. A members showcase, programming challenges, resources, and information on most programming languages.
- Zen Spider Website: Information and tools for language writers and programmers.
- aewnet.com: Programming portal and search tool. Plus a wide range of examples, tutorials and industry news.
- dev.kanngard.net: A `resource` for software developers, containing articles about Netbeans, Java and Lotus Domino.
- dream.in.code: Articles and tutorials for web developers and programmers. Also forums, resources.
- iDevResource.com: For Windows developers, covering COM, COM+, XML, ASP and Visual Basic with articles, breaking news, discussion groups, training courses, FAQs, humour.
- itmWEB: A collection of news, resources, and tools for software engineering, computer programming, and information technology management.
- jMinds: Java, C++, Python site with programs, source code, tips, trics, articles, placements details, company question papers.
- just4programmers: Source code, and forums to find help with programming.
- sepsis: Programming information and tutorials for Delphi, Pascal, C, C++, Java, HTML, Assembly.
- skillreactor.org: Computer technology, programming, 3D animation: tutorials, tools.
- source-code.biz: Source code and tips for Java, PHP, VB, VBScript and other programming languages.
- vb123: Tips, articles and examples for Microsoft Access and visual basic. Programming of graph objects, graphical shareware and wizard downloads are also featured.
- zez.org: A community site for open source developers. Articles covers several languages as well as important stuff like regular expressions and community building.
This category in other languages: