Search Home : Computers : Programming : Software Testing
- Cetus Links / Testing: Collection of links on object-oriented testing
- Cigital Labs Software Assurance Hotlist: A list of conferences, organizations, agencies, education, publications, books, tools, and articles, on software testing.
- CompInfo - Software Testing and Quality Control: The Software Testing section of this 30,000+ page IT site includes a comprehensive knowledge base plus current news, events, and publications. Manufacturer and support links.
- Compendium Developments: Software Testing & Software Quality Essays, Book Reviews, and Tools. Authors of Compendium-TA.
- Compuware Quality Assurance Solutions: Compuware's process-based quality assurance solutions automate the multiple, complex steps of thorough application testing. That means, you'll get comprehensive, repeatable and predictable results.
- Developer Testing, discussions about software quality: Website where staff members of Agitar Software place personal articles about what they know best: practices for software development and software testing that lead to better software quality.
- Die Software Testing Website: This german language website has lots of articles, book reviews, software testing related software for download and a discussion forum.
- GoValidate: An information portal for the computer validation and software testing community. Includes: `resource` links, bulletin boards, marketplace, and a national list of consultants.
- Macintosh Software Testing Resources: Information about testing Macintosh software on System 7 through OS X. Intended audience: Mac testers, developers, tech writers and other project team members.
- Mr. Cluey's Kludge Page: Tips and Tricks for QA Partner/SilkTest Users. Presented by Automated Testing Specialists, Inc.
- NTS - Hardware Software Testing Labs: NTS Hardware & Software Testing Labs perform expert computer product testing, providing compatibility, stress/performance, functionality and compliance testing services for hardware, software, telecommunications and networking companies worldwide. We have also started Xbox compatibility testing. Thinking about WHQL testing, website testing, wireless testing, FireWire/IEEE-1394 testing and USB testing.
- Neilsoft Software Testing Services: Software testing services using popular test automation tools. Software localization and technical publication services.
- Open Source Testing: Features details of free open-source testing tools for functional testing, performance testing. security testing, link checking, test mgt tools and bug databases.
- ParaSoft Products Page: Tools to efficiently prevent, detect and correct coding errors in C, C++, Java, and HTML.
- QA Training Network: Software testing and quality assurance training network. Online training courses on software test tools including WinRunner, LoadRunner, Astra QuickTest & LoadTest, SilkTest, SilkPerformer and Rational Robot. Web based software testing & QA courses.
- QACity.com: Your online `resource` for software testing. Information you can use.
- SNA and TCP/IP Testing Headquarters: The site provides information about the SNA and TCP/IP testing products (ITF, SDTF, and SNAsim) for 3270, 5250, RJE, APPC, APPN, testing services, provides technical support function, and network testing information.
- SR/Institute's Software Quality HotList: Providing Access to Worldwide Software Quality Technology Sources
- STORM (Software Testing Online Resources): A nexus of online resources designed to be a first-stop on the web for software testing researchers and practitioners.
- STQE Magazine: Software testing & quality engineering magazine helps software managers, testers and QA staff develop and deliver better software. for the developer, tester, QA analyst & manager.
- Software Technology Support Center: Centralized US Air Force software testing and support organization website which includes custom reports, CrossTalk peer reviewed magazine, and courses offered.
- Software Testing: A site for software testing, covering methodologies, techniques, and tools.
- Software Testing FAQs: Resources for software testers.
- Software Testing Hotlist: Selection of useful articles on software testing and test automation. Also includes links to other directories.
- Software Testing Institute: Quality publications, industry research and online services for the software development and testing professional.
- Software Testing Resources: A list of links to testing resources on the Web with descriptions. Emphasizes test automation sites.
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance: Articles, links and quotations about testing and debugging professional business software.
- SoftwareTester: A portal for total quality management, quality assurance, software testing and software engineering.
- StickyMinds.com: Software test, management, and quality assurance information. Learn how. Articles, papers, links, books, tools, forum.
- TMap: Official site of software testing method. Description of TMap, downloads, questions.
- Testing Conferences: Offer conferences focused on Software Testing Analysis and Review including EuroSTAR and AsiaSTAR
- ZTI: Develops and markets software testing tools, telecom test products for IP, ATM, ISDN networks, and software components for telecommunications.
- comp.software.testing FAQ: the Frequently Asked Questions list for comp.software.testing usenet newgroup.
- the Quality Tree Web Site: Originally this was a company web page for a QA consultant. It has evolved into a useful collection of essays, articles, 'ruminations', and QA links
- the Software Testing Spot: "the Software Testing Spot" has useful information and links to improve your software quality. It is a tester's toolkit for both novices and experts.