Search Home : Computers : Security : Mailing Lists
- Risks Digest: Forum on risks to the public in computers and related systems.
- Alert Security Mailing List: Monthly security tips and alert mailing list. Pay subscription service provides information, tips and developments to protect your Internet computer security
- Bugtraq Moderated by Security Focus: Bugtraq mailing list archives of UNIX, NT, Win95, Novell, and Mac, bugs and exploits.
- Check Point FireWall-1 discussion: Searchable archives of Check Point FireWall-1 mailing list and online discussion
- CyberCrime-Alerts: Computer crimes and related arrests are the focus of these mail alerts. Subscribers can receive 5-20 messages per week as news breaks.
- Cyberguard Mailing list: CyberGuard firewall mailing list information, subscription and searchable archives.
- Debian GNU/Linux -- Mailing List Subscription: Security mailing lists that deal with Debian Linux security issues, specifically the debian-security-announce and debian-security lists.
- Der Keiler: Searchable real-time updated archive of major security lists and newsgroups, including Cert, Securiteam, Linuxsecurity, VulnWatch, Full-Disclosure, Bugtraq, Incidents, Securityfocus, and several Usenet groups.
- FreeBSD Resources: Mailing lists pertaining to FreeBSD. freebsd-security and freebsd-security-notifications are sources of official FreeBSD specific notifications.
- IWS INFOCON Mailing List: The INFOCON mailing list is devoted to the discussion of cyberthreats and all aspects of information operations, including offensive and defensive information warfare, information assurance, psychological operations, electronic warfare, ....
- InfoSec News: Privately-run medium traffic list that caters to distribution of information security news articles.
- Metasploit Mailing List: List pertiaining to the use of the metasploit exploitation framework
- Microsoft TechNet Security - Product Security Notification: Microsoft techNet Security - Product Security Notification. Instructions on how to join the mailing list for Product Security bulletins notification.
- Moderated Firewall and Security Mailing List: Firewall-wizards is a high-quality fully moderated firewall and security mailing list.
- NT Security Alerts and Digest Newsletter: Windows NT security alerts from several known resources. When new problems arise, alert is sent out.
- PC Security Weekly: Weekly digest of computer security issues written for home users.
- Pete Moss Publications: Daily journals of concise, complete e-news for pro's, about hacking, cracking, spam, and security issues.
- Redhat Linux Mailing list manager: Focuses on Linux and Redhat related security information specifically the Linux-security and Redhat-watch-list lists.
- SecLists.org: Website run by Fyodor of the NMAP project, a collection of security lists.
- SecureMac: Macintosh security mailing list for advisories, patches, and alerts.
- SecuriTeam Mailing Lists: Location of various security mailing lists pertaining to exploits, hacking tools, and others.
- Security Clipper: Mailing list aggregator offering a selection of security lists to monitor.
- The 'Security Digest' Archives: Dedicated to the history of the early 'Security Digest' archives, from the Unix 'Security Mailing List', through the Zardoz 'Security Digest' to the Core 'Security List'.
- The ISO17799 Security Newsletter: News, background and updates on this international security standard.
- [nn] Netscreen News Mailing List Archive: Support and communication surrounding Netscreen products for medium to advanced administrators.