Search Home : Computers : Security : News and Media
- Security Focus: News and editorials on security related topics, along with a comprehensive database of security knowledge.
- 1ster's Security Update: Latest Internet Security News. Updated hourly. With e-mail notification service.
- BankInfoSecurity.com: News aggregator focused on information security in the banking industry, and covering the Gramm-Leach-Bliley and Sarbanes-Oxley regulatory requirements.
- C4I.org: Comprehensive security portal offering computer security information for governments and corporations.
- CERT Coordination Center: Carnegie Mellon University's Computer Emergency Response Team.
- CR80 News: News on biometrics, RFID, smartcards and other identification systems. Weekly digests available via email.
- Computer Security News - Topix.net: News on computer security continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
- Computer Security Now: Computer security news and information now for the less security oriented members of the community.
- Computerworld Security Knowledge Center: Computerworld's security center with latest security news, features, analyses, forums, and research links.
- CriticalSecurity.com: Computer security resources including free security planning templates and whitepapers.
- DerKeiler Security-News: The latest security news from Cert, Bugtraq, Securiteam and Vulnwatch, updated in Real-Time.
- Enterprise Security Today: Computer security news for the I.T. Professional.
- Fromadia: News site with forums and how-to articles on all aspects of computer security.
- Hagai Bar-El - Information Security Consulting: Links to recent information security news articles from a variety of sources.
- Help Net Security: Help Net Security is a security portal offering various information on security issues - news, vulnerabilities, press releases, software, viruses and a popular weekly newsletter.
- IDG.net: Security News: Current news on system and network security, privacy, encryption, antivirus software and alerts.
- IT Observer: Portal offering articles and information on security issues and viruses, and daily news.
- ITtoolbox Security: Offers forums for discussion, an integrated directory, daily news, and other services geared towards security professionals and users of security products.
- InfoSysSec: Information security news feeds, advisories, tools and a comprehensive list of links.
- Infoworld: Security TechIndex: Index of security-related articles and product reviews recently published in Infoworld.
- Investigative Research into Infrastructure Assurance Group: News digests arranged by subject with links to full articles. Subjects include cybercrime, regulation, consumer issues and technology.
- It's Security: Computer security news aggregator and portal.
- Knobology.com: News and reviews of IT security related products and issues. Information security related events in the Houston, TX area.
- Linux Security: Community weblog covering security issues and projects related to securing Linux.
- LockDown - Home Computer Security Centre: Security information and free advice for home computer computer users about choosing passwords, encryption, steganography and securing your PC.
- NewsNow: 24-hour newsfeed aggregating breaking security and encryption headlines from many other websites such as CNET, Wired, Linux Today, and Slashdot. Updated every five minutes.
- O'Reilly Security Center: O'Reilly is a leader in technical and computer book documentation for Security.
- PacketDefense Information Security: Info/Computer Security News, Advisories, downloads, papers related to various info security topics. Coverage includes VPNs, firewalls, crypto, viruses, privacy.
- Rootsecure.net: Security news, whitepapers and articles.
- SearchSecurity.com: Search engine/portal for IT professionals focused on Security. Includes search capabilities; links to relevant content; editorial insight, summaries; daily industry news, weekly technology tips delivered via email.
- SecureLab: Computer and network security software, information, and news.
- SecureMac.com: News and resources for securing the Mac OS X platform.
- SecuriTeam: Group dedicated to bringing you the latest news and utilities in computer security. Latest exploits with a focus on both Windows and Unix.
- Security Geeks: Identity and information security news summaries with discussion and links to external sources.
- Security Tracker: Information on the latest security vulnerablilities, free SecurityTracker Alerts, and customized vulnerability notification services.
- SecurityFocus: News: Offers current news and articles explaining key IT security concepts.
- SecurityProNews: Advice on how to identify the best type of intrusion detection system for a particular environment, develop organizational guidelines for passwords, set general computer security policies, and perform a security review and risk assessment.
- SecurityTeam.us: Weblog and forum for the discussion of newly published vulnerabilities and software security practices.
- SecurityTeam.us Headlines: Newly published security exploits.
- SecurityWarnings.com: Information about the latest security threats. Personalized e-mail warnings require membership.
- TechNewsWorld: Security News: News articles on computer and internet security.
- TheSecure.Net: Computer security news aggregator.
- Thoughts on Security: Blog on computer and online security.
- Topix.net: Computer Security: News about computer security, collected from various sources on the web.
- Wired News: Security Blanket: Security news from the monthly magazine.
- XEgypt: An Egyptian computer security portal containing articles, news, reviews and security tools.
- Xatrix Security: Security news portal with articles, a search engine and books.
- Zone-h.org: Internet security portal containing defacement archive, news, advisories, features, analyses, forums, and research.
- eSecure Live: Resource for Internet Security Professionals. Includes news articles, live web casts, panel discussions and white papers.
- eSmokingGuns.com: Electronic data forensics, security, evidence gathering and litigation support.
- eWeek - Security: Security news, alerts, product review and resources for enterprise and end users.
- eWeek: Security: Computer security news and reviews.
- igxglobal Daily Security Briefing: Computer security news portal.
- security.itworld.com: Security news, newsletters, white papers, and webcasts selected by expert guides for enterprise IT professionals.